The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-07-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
The Jiajia that was listed on SLG Feb to March 2023. If you know, you know.

Indeed bro @LiuBei beauty in the eye of the beholder.
Her last stint was quite short. But the fact that she is back speaks volume of our strong currency and market she is listed on Momo.

Even OMM is too heavy flavoured for me. wait for her to be listed.
If she ever get listed. But most regulars and senior bros will have mean to contact her.

*** Amei just shared that she will most probably be listed this afternoon or latest by Monday. So bros who are keen to visit this returnee can look out for the listing. Sharing is Caring

Ehh she was here for about a year+
FL all the way and only towards the end, list on SLG.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Yes bro @LiuBei I must have only caught her when she was listed near the end of her stint at SLG. Last time more into MLs than FLs.
Old 16-07-2023, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 18
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oh just saw the listing, she looks more voluptuous now it seems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Tried her once at RV.. Got 1 new listing, it's her? can't rem if it's her cos too long ago
Old 16-07-2023, 08:30 PM
Samster

LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Oh just saw the listing, she looks more voluptuous now it seems.
showing all the rest how does a true lady' body should look like lol
Old 16-07-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-baoer/

double up as FL
which pretty much mean 5G all the way.
Look is about 20% discounted from the photo
With height near 1.7m and playability tune up to the highest level
Probably in her early 30s.. anyway wasn't there for the massage but this ML really switches up and provide a different flavor with all the vanillas out there now
Old 16-07-2023, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 531 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

Quote:

double up as FL
Probably in her early 30s.. anyway wasn't there for the massage but this ML really switches up and provide a different flavor with all the vanillas out there now
Yeah visited her twice and she's great, FN, tall and leggy with high playability and showers with you too, service level is just as high as well. Guys who are tired of vanillas can give her a try.
Old 16-07-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1200 / Power: 7
Jouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud ofJouster has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
She is SN issit? I don't seem to have any impression of her.
she’s beautiful, the looks of high class hostess in TAM and Dynasty type. 168 cm thereabout. Back a little acne but very small issue. Beautiful face, a bit if baby fat and ample boobs. Stayed at a very memorable place at BK ST.M area. Near those gemstone streets hehe
Old 16-07-2023, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro liubei, u referring to which one?
Old 16-07-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/jia-xin-massage

Commando FR for Jia Xin.

Looks: Pretty and mid 20s. Little discount from photos due to filter as complexion not as good.

Body: Slim and petite. Boobs around B cups.

Attitude: Good attitude. Friendly and easy to talk to. No short change of time, left at 50+ min mark.

Massage: Quite thorough and puts in the effort. Massages thighs and arms/hands as well.

HJ: Average. Patient, slow and steady. Sensual was alright, some teasing included.

Overall: New vanilla ML. Looks young and friendly. Pricing is as listed.
Old 16-07-2023, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

double up as FL
I am guessing she looks more like her in the vid?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 16-07-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
cutiebae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

double up as FL
So this the amei listing? Sorry was out of the scene during her time. Now I’m back hahaha
Old 16-07-2023, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4767 / Power: 16
plsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond reputeplsfloodme has a reputation beyond repute

My belated FR for baby.

Looks: Pretty, same as the photos in the posting
Body: slim with C cup
Massage: She puts in effort
HJ: Slow and steady. Sensual is awesome
Roaming: 4G but sensitive nipples

up list kept separately
Old 16-07-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just realize "KK" listing is back, interesting...

https://sglonelyguy-24.com/kk-massage/
Old 16-07-2023, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3982 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutiebae View Post
So this the amei listing? Sorry was out of the scene during her time. Now I’m back hahaha
Her new name is Amei, on SLG.

Last edited by rahl; 17-07-2023 at 02:02 PM. Reason: updated name
Old 17-07-2023, 12:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 366 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7465 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her new name is Quinny, on SLG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post

*** Amei just shared that she will most probably be listed this afternoon or latest by Monday. So bros who are keen to visit this returnee can look out for the listing. Sharing is Caring
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yep, she finally made it back since intending to last year . Lol. True blue D cupper, tall and absolutely yummy.
Thanks for the intel bros! Much appreciated! Time to re-connect with Amei!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1