The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-07-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her new name is Amei, on SLG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keith1124 View Post
Don't see her listing as Quinny.
She has reverted to Amei.
Old 17-07-2023, 02:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!unbrokensquid is one of the Best!

Any reviews for Ice?
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/ice-massage/
Old 17-07-2023, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3740 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robinvp View Post
Agreed about the danger, as I was caught once at a hotel at jalan sultan because the recept was right in front of the entrance.

Anyway, Amei’s current office is safe as I have been there at least 4 times with different ML/FL.

Then again, anywhere can be subjected to a raid.
Amei finally back, last time visited her was maybe 4 years ago. Now probably fully milf. used to walk up the slope to the condo where can see us waiting around the gate, lol.

her current office, I went for Thai FLs before. This one need to bypass counter front center to get to lift. Got once was waiting for lift and got called back to counter to register, but that was before name change. Lift is maybe 2 steps away from counter only la.

Might wait for her condo..she saying next week or something
Old 17-07-2023, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried amei already ? Still as good ? Pretty and boobs still as good ?
Old 17-07-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
I'm noob also, but I think it's because got reception. Condos that have guard ask too much are generally not preferred by bros here. But at least condos may have multiple entries and can avoid guard one. But hotel usually must walk past the counter/reception.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Even if no one noticed the number of visitors to the room, room service will notice the number of towels to replace.
Actually depends la. I still remember last time there was this hotel where a lot of MLs will operate from. You can easily enter the lift area without the reception knowing (many guests they won’t check). Then the lift is good cos no need card to tap you up.
As for the room service the ML also say they will tip room service to help give them more towels and clean up the used towels. No biggie.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Wanted to try her but become reluctant when looking at her description and pictures .....
Boobs: Natural & Soft 32A
Height: 156cm
Weight: 45kg
If want a small build ML will go for Baby...still have something to grip...
RR not so tall and also not so heavy. Prob closer to 150cm and 40kg. Definitely nubile body type.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually depends la. I still remember last time there was this hotel where a lot of MLs will operate from. You can easily enter the lift area without the reception knowing (many guests they won’t check). Then the lift is good cos no need card to tap you up.
As for the room service the ML also say they will tip room service to help give them more towels and clean up the used towels. No biggie.
There were two such hotels, one at one end of Orchard Rd and the other was not in Orchard Rd, but not far from Orchard. If you are referring to the latter, while the chambermaids collected tips for supplying extra towels, I heard the hotel security was working with the Police and would provide info on suspected MLs/FLs operating in their hotel. Hence, this hotel was often raided, and many working girls were caught there. Despite this being a frequent occurrence that happened repeatedly, many newly arrived working girls (on the advice of their agents) continued to book into this hotel, thinking that the hotel was conducive to operate in.
Old 17-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yes, that legendary 4 star hotel. Good location as well

Dedicated floors even for ML and FL. The cleaning staff there were happy to get tipped for more towels.

Sadly was gone due to covid
Old 17-07-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Her new name is Amei, on SLG.
This one? https://sglonelyguy-24.com/amei-massage/
Old 17-07-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
1426706 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros got ML recommendation for TiongBR area? Regular ML relocated, so looking for alternatives!
Old 17-07-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8223 / Power: 12
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
https://sglonelyguy-24.com/massage-amy/

Think there was an enquiry on this ml but the lead gone cold. Didn't do any recce for her as she was not very near my workspace but just happen I was nearby this week so decided to make this appointment with her.

Once again, so far I saw no mr-s in this forum. There are reviews far and wide on the sites but normally I tend to ignore those. Normally ml-s who have been around slg for a while without mr can get a bit worrying but I decide to gamble.

Was she named Aimee previously?
Old 17-07-2023, 06:09 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Was she named Aimee previously?
To be honest bro, I am not sure. Will need those more seasoned to confirm this part.
Old 17-07-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ilovemassage1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros who have booked Anyi today do take note that she lost her phone. You may not get a reply from her for your appointment. You can contact her via her new number, 84295128.
Old 17-07-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Wanted to try her but become reluctant when looking at her description and pictures .....
Boobs: Natural & Soft 32A
Height: 156cm
Weight: 45kg
If want a small build ML will go for Baby...still have something to grip...
Petite size, why not go for AQ? That is if you can get an appointment.
Old 17-07-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

What a day with all the political scandals.....

Hotel or not, I have to make a visit to meet Amei after an absence of 4 years.

First look, she appears chubbier on the cheeks. But she really maintain her figure extremely well.

She still maintained that sexy, foxy, vivacious style with extra attentiveness to details.

She voiced out she was concerned with competition from so many gals.

Not sure whether she will still be the same in the coming weeks after learning about all the rubbish the current cohort of MLs had been dishing out.

She left quite abruptly the last stint, so hope she can stay longer this time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1