The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Normally I keep my phone as far away from me. Last thing I need is my phone accidentally enter a video conference with my camera on.
So far, I only met 3 ml-s that play music in the background(classical(moonlight sonato all 3 movements), Aaron kwok and some Chinese traditional music on separate occassion). Also got two occasions where the ml sing.

Talking about playing music remind me of Angel (RTC).
She played Andy Lau song while doing HJ so I enjoyed the music and sing along.
After quite sometime guess her hands got tired and she realised the music got me distracted.
She switched off the music and got job done with her super skill in no time...
Old 02-08-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thecuriouspuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How to you guys view or find out the new URL for the forum? At times the link will get blocked, using surfshark VPN or brave browser doesn't work 100% and puffin now is not free. Sometimes need to try really hard to find before managing to find the new forum link.
Old 02-08-2023, 01:52 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouspuppy View Post
How to you guys view or find out the new URL for the forum? At times the link will get blocked, using surfshark VPN or brave browser doesn't work 100% and puffin now is not free. Sometimes need to try really hard to find before managing to find the new forum link.
Currently I am using Opera and incognito mode with in built vpn. So far no one ask me for money.
Click Google first then search like sammyboy sex forum ktv. If you search direct or turn on 1.1.1.1, you will get blocked.
Anothe way is to join the telegram group.

Last edited by rythuno; 02-08-2023 at 02:05 PM.
Old 02-08-2023, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Why are all you guys having a debate over $120 vs $130?

Last month, a ML just told me a customer bought her an Apple iPhone just so that he can request to drive her to the airport when she RTC. KNN spoil market. Here we have people arguing over paying $10 more but some rich moron obviously put one past all of you by spending at least $1000 so that he can have the "privilege" to send her to the airport.

No wonder MLs now think that Sillypore men all morons. 傻逼

Not sure whether to laugh or to cry.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post

Last month, a ML just told me a customer bought her an Apple iPhone just so that he can request to drive her to the airport when she RTC. KNN spoil market. Here we have people arguing over paying $10 more but some rich moron obviously put one past all of you by spending at least $1000 so that he can have the "privilege" to send her to the airport.

IPhone is mild. There are a lot more things gfe makes some of our bro do. Those stories, better to use it as a nice/funny/creepy story to listen to during your session.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-jie-massage/

looks good- seems like more n more of them are coming to SG?
Go bro, cammando mode for us (-:
Old 02-08-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Iamboyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Have anyome tried yi mo? Have not seen any review on here so far…

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/yi-mo-massage/
Old 02-08-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I shall leave out the numbers. If you are interested in the details, leave it as a topic to talk with your ml. Normally cost will be
1) rent
2) advertisement (each site is priced differently. once again, go ask your ml which is highest, no prize for guessing)
3) db cost
The rest will be the miscellaneous like makan, daily use,etc.

Anyway, after hearing a story from a ml, was a case when a bro visited a regular ml when she increased her price from 110 to 120 and he didnt realised it. End up arguing for 20 minutes on this increase as he only brought 110. Any bros experienced something similar to this?
The so called rent usually include permit and agent fees. What they are paying in “rent” is easily double or more of the actual rent for the same condo market rate.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:28 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintTKP View Post

When they are rich people with too much money to burn (there are quite a lot here even in this forum if you ark me), they can afford to do whatever they want. Some would just spent thousands on gifts and dinners without expecting much back, But regardless they will be the minority. Doesn’t mean the majority should follow suit and pick up a higher cost, because most would feel the pinch even with a slight increase.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironsteel View Post
Just curious. Why they still choose to come to Sinkie land? They cannot make it in China aka Ah Tiong land?

If they can make it in China, work in China...

Anyway with free visa travel to China, can go China and chiong. You too. We are no longer limited to limited PRCs choices in Singapore
Actually reason why they don’t like to work in China is once they are caught there it could be jail term for them. They leave a record there. Here you get caught you get sent back, you just don’t come back here lo.
Not to mention exchange rate wise, here every hour works out better (although minus off cost, not so much). And in the past they tend to work in shops although I was told actually they are increasingly operating from condos like here so it might really be that the same operation mode is getting easier for them there.
Lastly most MLs still do tell me that comparatively SG guys are still nicer compared to those back home. We may be a little lame sometimes but we generally do treat the girls better.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaMenthol View Post
hi bro, help me out, i contemplating dono to go for either an qi or 77.

which provides better sensual?

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-an-qi/
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/77-massage/

bro can pm me if not convenience to share
For me always An qi as top option. She won’t be here for too long so do try early if you want.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hey bro @nilarun
If you knew she was here in 2020 then you tried here before?
Question to ask will be is she vanilla this stint ? Sharing is Caring.
Hope bros who try can shed more light. Cheers
Doesn’t seem vanilla if capped BJ is offered, though at a higher cost.
Old 02-08-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1712 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41790 / Power: 29
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanana View Post
This kind most likely not banking on return customers..might as well max out their income from all the first time visitors 🤣
Upped u back bro thxs

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32850728
Old 02-08-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Mind sharing who else can deep French?
Tbh if the chemistry is right MLs will offer french and those are the more fun ones. If they offer everyone it’s usually quite commercial. Those who don’t openly offer will still do it if the session is right and you have a good relation with the girl. Go try around and you will find joy in getting those.
Old 02-08-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
smoothjazz1918 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Aside from the hot topic about the price increase, just curious ah do the bros here request to play music from your phone or y'all just enjoy the session without music
Yea, I do. I have a playlist for my session and would politely request to use it. Some ML do appreciate the fact they do not need to talk (maybe too tired or having a bad day). and they get to enjoy the music too.

You might get a surprise better sensuous ending too 😝😝.
YMMV, but you will get lucky one day. Good luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1