The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 02-08-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 530 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Go bro, cammando mode for us (-:
Visited liao, her first customer,all i can say is teochew chio bu from chaoshan.
Old 02-08-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Visited liao, her first customer,all i can say is teochew chio bu from chaoshan.
Ang gong how many?
Old 02-08-2023, 04:55 PM
Samster

Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Ang gong how many?
Just 1 big one on the leg, she's not ah lian lol.
Old 02-08-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lastly most MLs still do tell me that comparatively SG guys are still nicer compared to those back home. We may be a little lame sometimes but we generally do treat the girls better.
Sounds familiar. When I visited HC @ Bugis, the Viet ML worked in China and now in Singapore told me the same thing

She can feel the difference in terms of mannerism and treatment from Singapore guys as compared to China guys

More importantly, she strongly feel that Singapore guys treat MLs with "dignity and respect" as compared to China guys

This point you mention I can relate

Maybe also why China ML wants to work here

Thanks for sharing
Old 02-08-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
nilarun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Is she fn as advertised?
Old 02-08-2023, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilarun View Post
Is she fn as advertised?
SN but can go south.
Old 02-08-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Llfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
NB this post, wait till you see Geylang scene those $60CAT joints, 30min 1 customer only earn about $30, per day sleep with 20 customers only earn $600 net profits. Tell your ML this reality
The reality is, inflation is high. If there are other providers cheaper and better service, then those offering higher price point will be pushed out of market.
Simply that isn’t the case these days and 10 dollars is really not what it used to be.
Rental after covid up about 2 times.
And if 10 dollars is so much of a discussion then don’t visit those that are out of budget.
KTV girls 500 and 1k 坐台 at Lido currently. Really nothing to compare la, reality is not what you think it is sadly.
If they want to settle for 10k a mth they wouldn’t be doing this job.
They want 20-30k or as much as possible because this is a short career.
Old 02-08-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
depends on the ML, some of them will play music in the background, but most of the time is chit chat.
Those with massage bed, can watch finish one movie through the lobang.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡

Last edited by Ahh_Boi; 02-08-2023 at 08:18 PM.
Old 02-08-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 8
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Everything I want to go ml
I always have deliema
Go for regular for fail safe
Or try new one
🤣🤣
Anyone else
Old 02-08-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lastly most MLs still do tell me that comparatively SG guys are still nicer compared to those back home. We may be a little lame sometimes but we generally do treat the girls better.
Many Roberts also...this is what they are after.

But have to agree with the perception we treat the gals nicer.

Last time I went ZH and CP, I mingle with those Local, Taiwanese and HKee cheongsters, they always laugh at us (Sinkies/ Msians) on why we treat the gals like our GFs....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 02-08-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 14
bookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbookerman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Last time I went ZH and CP, I mingle with those Local, Taiwanese and HKee cheongsters, they always laugh at us (Sinkies/ Msians) on why we treat the gals like our GFs....
What is ZH and CP?

Sigh Im going KL for trip and wah lao eh damn hard to find outcall ML there...
Old 02-08-2023, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bookerman View Post
What is ZH and CP?

Sigh Im going KL for trip and wah lao eh damn hard to find outcall ML there...
CP should be chang ping in dong guan, ZH i have no idea...heard legendary stories of how the girls will line up and let you pick. Then you give them your room number and they go to your room to wait for you or something like that.
Old 02-08-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
CP should be chang ping dong guan, ZH i have no idea...heard legendary stories of how the girls will line up and let you pick.
ZhuHai.

And yes, those legendary flower street in the KTV, 花街!

Sillyporeans are well known at ZH and CP for easy targets.
内地,台湾和香港男人都很难搞,
最容易哄的就是新加坡男人、

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 02-08-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Tbh if the chemistry is right MLs will offer french and those are the more fun ones. If they offer everyone it’s usually quite commercial. Those who don’t openly offer will still do it if the session is right and you have a good relation with the girl. Go try around and you will find joy in getting those.
Thanks for the advice. Sadly, I haven't found one who can French yet.

Appreciate any recommendations or PM on the potential MLs I can look for.
Old 02-08-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

Lol yea.
I have never been to those places but now they are gone (forever regret). But my regular ML did tell me in China the guys there really think they are kings, and some can be super demanding and rough with the girls. The girls can’t do much but suck it up cos their agents always protect customers.
Whereas in sg generally customers quite nice la, buy food buy presents etc. you won’t get that from customers back home (unless ur “bf” la). You only need to shower guys here with a bit of GFE they become all nice to you, just that sometimes they say guys here cannot take the hint or take no for an answer lol. Direct reject for us also the guys cannot understand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1