The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
You mean some can by purchasing express pass for the rides?
After so many years I only success 2 ml. The rest are listed fl.
Old 03-08-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
McJack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audacity View Post
Same...I dun like predictable sensual and hj pattern. I like naughty or playful SN MLs who are willing to go FN after a few RTMs.

Some MLs who have a massage bed are more fun to be with on the queen size bed during sensual and hj.
Massage bed too small to maneuver. Hahaha. No space for her to lie beside me.

Actually in panties can liao. Cos i got bushy phobia. Hahahaha.

Another way to prevent bored is to have 4 to 5 different regular. And different level of service provided (HJ/BBBJ/FJ).
Old 03-08-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I not in contact with her but I received out of the blue messages from other MLs... think business must be not up to their expectations.
Is it? But some can increase price also wor.....

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 03-08-2023, 02:11 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Thanks for the advice. Sadly, I haven't found one who can French yet.

Appreciate any recommendations or PM on the potential MLs I can look for.
Like what the bro mention, it really depends on your chemistry with the ml. Normally we don't publicise some things as most of the time is ymmv. That includes French. Based on exploring so far, only encountered two ml who did it and it just came naturally without asking.
Old 03-08-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Is it? But some can increase price also wor.....
Aye... how you know one of them was her?

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 03-08-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Thanks for the advice. Sadly, I haven't found one who can French yet.

Appreciate any recommendations or PM on the potential MLs I can look for.
From my experience some of the older MLs from SLG, and MLs from some stables in the HC thread can french
Old 03-08-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Have you tried Vietnam? Heard there the Ktv scene also quite havoc, just there might be language barrier at the most wild ones.
Vietnam KTVs used to be extremely value for money, chio SYT from ktv can easily dabao for around $100, now its double that price. China tourists spoiling the market. In terms of playability SG KTV are more havoc,
VN is more GFE and then "cheaper" dabao

But their famous spas like Cherry you still could find top tier SYTs for $150. Even 3am into the night their lineup still can easily activate 30+ girls
Old 03-08-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Like what the bro mention, it really depends on your chemistry with the ml. Normally we don't publicise some things as most of the time is ymmv. That includes French. Based on exploring so far, only encountered two ml who did it and it just came naturally without asking.
Thanks guys for the fast advice and PMs! We have a very helpful community here.

On my way to meeting the French ladies. Cheers
Old 03-08-2023, 04:20 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/amei-massage/

Some time back, a bro asked whether I was able to book her as he was having trouble. Was a small misunderstanding as the ml I could contact was another ml and not her. But to help check, I decided to test by making an appointment and fast forward, this appointment was made(more to check on db stuff and see the hype) and this was done more than a week back(couldn't even get one week later as she was fully booked). I know I mention I will support the $120 but I already made the appointment, decided to go ahead with it as it is against my principle to cancel an appointment without valid reason.

Can walk if you use public transport please do bring your umbrella as there is not much shelter. Shall leave other details out. Prefably you get the details from her and you counter check with Google map.

Place was pretty well maintained and tidy. She marks the 4th person to play music(chinese pop music without voice, forgot the name) in the background.

She looks definitely much better than what is shown on her photo. Well-endowed and tall.  She is liken to fine wine.

Her massage reminds me of nina. Very strong and few hours after the session, I still feel relaxed.

Talked a fair bit of topics. When I asked about the records, she showed me and yup, it was as what I guessed, it was the db which most ml-s are using at current.  She also helped me add one more record. Quite a bright and bubbly personality. A lot of laughing throughout the session.

Sensual, as what other bros mention, it is all there. Striptease, s/n(leopard panty) , kissing(including on lips), 4.5G,zhut. I give it to her she managed to get my soldiers out(not easy as I was pretty dry today). She was pretty patient with the hj because initially little me was really stubborn but with persistence and persuasion, he gave up his resistance.  She was pretty playful. Kinda reminds me of mlx. Oh yes,she said I could choose which panties to use the next visit.

End with a nice head massage till the hour is up. Don't think there was any instance of a one hand massage. Gave a big hug as I left the door.

I will leave the mr here for those who are curious about her (just note the $130).

Last edited by rythuno; 03-08-2023 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-08-2023, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2326 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Received a text message from W that she is back. I think is time to visit her too.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/w-massage/
Wow.. this one looks cute!
Old 03-08-2023, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJack View Post
If I m bored with regular then try new one with abv avg review. Cos regular, the pattern and feel always same. Too predictable after 2nd visit.

If got budget then commando once in a while.
For example tonight bad experience, tmr go back regular to release again.
Bro. Totally same tots.
Same face same body same step and technique.
Sian lor. Its like watching the same oscar winning movie 5times also sian right.

Thats why I cannot stick to 1 ML or fall in love with ML. So many neh neh, mouth and pussy to try. Now i lower my expectations in terms of looks.
Old 03-08-2023, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-jie-massage/

looks good- seems like more n more of them are coming to SG?
Small head took over after seeing photos. But it's gonna be a bad fr.
Real face looks good. But photos are still much better.
Figure is skinny, almost stick figure with fake boobs.
Mechanic hj, up n down kind.
In and out 40min even though we can tcss, once finished the deed she will tell u wash up.

Only plus point is 5g roam. But dry as desert.

This kind of service and sensual not sure she plan to stay 1month or what.
Wouldn't rtm.

Hope I help u all save some money.
Old 03-08-2023, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post

This kind of service and sensual not sure she plan to stay 1month or what.
Wouldn't rtm.

Hope I help u all save some money.
Thanks, Bro.

Didn't get a response from her. Probably not in her DB.

That's why ML like Amei still commands a Q even at $130.

Maybe I should give up the fight and go look for her. $10 more.
Maybe she see me remember me will give discount.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 03-08-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Thanks, Bro.

Didn't get a response from her. Probably not in her DB.

That's why ML like Amei still commands a Q even at $130.

Maybe I should give up the fight and go look for her. $10 more.
Maybe she see me remember me will give discount.
Pay money to feel like shit. That's what I felt after the session. Free I also find it wasting my time. Just a regular pretty face doesn't help in this line. Unless is a real beauty.
Old 03-08-2023, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Zenode deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros knows girls near East Coast? TIA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1