The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

has anyone tried 77? saw the comments at the website but not sure if those are real. did a search but it seems not alot of reviews
Old 01-08-2023, 02:12 PM
Not Activated

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 0
maximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaximbull is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
has anyone tried 77? saw the comments at the website but not sure if those are real. did a search but it seems not alot of reviews
Yes, she’s really good~ the comments on the site is fairly accurate 😉
Old 01-08-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
I though 77 always have reviews here and there? So far mostly favorable I believe.
Old 01-08-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
She is having a holiday break with me. Don’t be jealous. Lol
Nice la bro, enjoy!
Nothing to be jealous about I’m not really a regular and hasn’t visited her for some time. Busy with other people lol.
Old 01-08-2023, 02:50 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 272 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42447 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
https://sglonelyguy-25.com/amei-massage/

Is she really worth $130? There has been some discussions of late ...

For me, this Guangdong lady ticked all the boxes.

Convenient location, Pretty, tall, huge and soft boobs, hard massage, good conversationalist, striptease, high playability, can kiss, can zhut, strong signal roaming, high GFE.

No wonder she is so hard to book. I know I am making things tougher for myself but sharing is caring. Enjoy bros~
Hmm, for deep french still need to put in some effort.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 01-08-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Llfriend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Their rent really high leh almost 3k and coupled with their permit it’s 5k a month of fixed cost.

Inflation is very real these days la, normal people might not feel it but it hits rental the hardest.

10 dollars at most a bubble tea or cup of coffee.

Got to understand, these ladies here to make money, a lot of money. No one wants to be stroking dicks earning 5000 a mth la.. and they can’t work forever also.

From another perspective if they can earn alot, then higher quality girls will come and try ma, competition breeds better quality and service in the long term. Another 10 bucks even if u go 4 times a mth is another 40 only…
Old 01-08-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 13
Oscarchao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscarchao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone has Natalie’s ctc?
Old 01-08-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llfriend View Post
Their rent really high leh almost 3k and coupled with their permit it’s 5k a month of fixed cost.

Inflation is very real these days la, normal people might not feel it but it hits rental the hardest.

10 dollars at most a bubble tea or cup of coffee.

Got to understand, these ladies here to make money, a lot of money. No one wants to be stroking dicks earning 5000 a mth la.. and they can’t work forever also.

From another perspective if they can earn alot, then higher quality girls will come and try ma, competition breeds better quality and service in the long term. Another 10 bucks even if u go 4 times a mth is another 40 only…
Lol… so… we should be happily giving $10 more to every ML?
I think there is a market for everything if you are getting more bang for your buck for that $10 be it better looks, sensual GFE I think fine but the problem is when the girls want to be just v v plain vanilla and expecting to command the prices the better ones are providing then it will become an issue and non stop spiral.
Anyway $10 bubble tea and coffee? Wow you have been having very expensive tastes.
Old 01-08-2023, 04:46 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Lol… so… we should be happily giving $10 more to every ML?
I think there is a market for everything if you are getting more bang for your buck for that $10 be it better looks, sensual GFE I think fine but the problem is when the girls want to be just v v plain vanilla and expecting to command the prices the better ones are providing then it will become an issue and non stop spiral.
Anyway $10 bubble tea and coffee? Wow you have been having very expensive tastes.
I did talk to a few mls($120). Most of them are at this stage on the fence. They could go with the trend and increase like the rest and earn the extra $10 or remain. They said by raising the amount, some of them mention it could mean a)providing more service than what they originally have for $120,b) losing a part of their customers. We will try our best to support the $120(and below) but always remember, their pool of customers do not only come from this forum so that part don't think we can advise them.
Old 01-08-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1660 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41162 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Be it price increase they should know their worth n svc .... but can't stop for willing takers

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32756454
Old 01-08-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2006 / Power: 23
smlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond reputesmlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Nice la bro, enjoy!
Nothing to be jealous about I’m not really a regular and hasn’t visited her for some time. Busy with other people lol.
I am joking. She is having holiday with me in my dream.

Anyway she will be back next week so take this oppportunity to pump someone else.
Old 01-08-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
I did talk to a few mls($120). Most of them are at this stage on the fence. They could go with the trend and increase like the rest and earn the extra $10 or remain. They said by raising the amount, some of them mention it could mean a)providing more service than what they originally have for $120,b) losing a part of their customers. We will try our best to support the $120(and below) but always remember, their pool of customers do not only come from this forum so that part don't think we can advise them.
yea definitely. I reckon there will always be people willing to pay the price, we low income earners can only suck it up and pay the price eventually.
Time to side hustle and make more perhaps to support this hobby liao.
Old 01-08-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2326 / Power: 19
zinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond reputezinedine zidane has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/aurora-massage/

Anyone tried this ML? Apparently she is asking for deposit prior to meet up
Old 01-08-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Are there any around Chinatown area?
Old 01-08-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
ironsteel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by rythuno View Post
Just curious. Why they still choose to come to Sinkie land? They cannot make it in China aka Ah Tiong land?

If they can make it in China, work in China...

Anyway with free visa travel to China, can go China and chiong. You too. We are no longer limited to limited PRCs choices in Singapore

Last edited by ironsteel; 01-08-2023 at 06:15 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1