The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-08-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
Shelliot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Went to find her for a swansong session before she rtc this midweek... she really depleted my inventory...

She will be missed.
Hopefully she can come back soon although she say not sure
Old 07-08-2023, 06:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Hopefully she can come back soon although she say not sure
Think she'll be back not too long later.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 07-08-2023, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7224 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
At the current market price, there are better options lor. Cheers!
indeed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
she used to be $100 or $110 without the bbbj? actually i have quite positive experience of her. not the prettiest but definitely good service. I think she used to be FN too. Now seems to be SN
i tried her at FN 100, i tot at that time she was good value for money.... now, no so...
Old 07-08-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-shuang-shuang/

First contribution to this community:

Shuang Shuang

Looks: 8/10 Pretty girl, I can't take my eyes off her.

Figure: 7/10 Very tall girl. But boobs kind of small though.

Location: 7/10 Need some walking from the nearest mrt station and need to cross overhead bridge.

Massage: 8/10 She is a hardworking girl. She knows where to press, especially in between in tighs. Occasionally brushing against my balls.

HJ: 7/10 She strips down to panties before starting the sensual. She then lies down beside me and stroke my precious gently and looks at me shyly. She also allows me to slip my hand into her panties to feel her Bush.

After the deed, she offers a head massage. Her head massage is relaxing and nice. During the head massage, we had a good chat. I left almost at the full hour mark.

Will I return to her? Probably Yes
Old 07-08-2023, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 13
xxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of lightxxvincexx is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post

Shuang Shuang

Location: 7/10 Need some walking from the nearest mrt station and need to cross overhead bridge.

Massage: 8/10 She is a hardworking girl. She knows where to press, especially in between in tighs. Occasionally brushing against my balls.

HJ: 7/10 She strips down to panties before starting the sensual. She then lies down beside me and stroke my precious gently and looks at me shyly. She also allows me to slip my hand into her panties to feel her Bush.

After the deed, she offers a head massage. Her head massage is relaxing and nice. During the head massage, we had a good chat. I left almost at the full hour mark.

Nice MR on Shuang Shuang, up you bro. She is definitely a looker, those kind of chio bu you confirm turn your head when you see her on the road. Bro you confirm very good looking ah, first visit let you 5G liao. Lol
Old 07-08-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Daytona89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Shuang Shuang

Can zhut her?
Old 07-08-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Been some time nvr go owo MLs.
Thought of trying Amei but kiv her first la.

So i tried Xiao Jie,

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/xiao-jie-massage/

Location central apartment and very new to me about 5-10 mins walk away fr nearest MRT.
Looks say closest to the 4th picture got discount of course maybe 20%.
Some may find her pretty but to me just ok so ymmv.
Slim or skinny abt 1.6 + height but real turnoff was boobs cos manmade sized C I guess.
Massage not her forte but she tries at least.
Sensual average at best, blowjob takes her time but so so.

Can roam and zhut but I didn't go further below. She was in panties but can roam and play with her clit abit.

Cum In a while tcss Abit shower and left.
In and out around 50 minutes mark.
RTM - nah not for me.
Old 07-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
thecuriouspuppy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
I guess many review about Younna already, no need to mention much. But today she started her Nuru service (not yet updated in the web for the service)

Look: won’t reject.
Size: petite, can carry her up
Sensual: 5G roaming. One of the best Nuru I ever encountered. Back, front, never missed a single spot. Furthermore, ended with fake love making. Worried my stick will go inside!
GFE: definitely there, chatty, can talk whatever you want
Damage: 2 type of packages available for Nuru. But I would say very economical.
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/younna-massage/
Anybody knows what happened to Younna? Wanted to try the nuru but realised that her lisitng is gone. Also recalled earlier people mentioning Natalie was back for a period but now listing also gone. Any other nuru to try? Tried Cheryl before already.
Old 07-08-2023, 10:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecuriouspuppy View Post
Anybody knows what happened to Younna? Wanted to try the nuru but realised that her lisitng is gone. Also recalled earlier people mentioning Natalie was back for a period but now listing also gone. Any other nuru to try? Tried Cheryl before already.
Younna is taking some time off.
Once she is settled, her listing will be back.
No worries all is good. Just chatted with her over the weekend.
Old 07-08-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
Sibeyshiok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
indeed....

i tried her at FN 100, i tot at that time she was good value for money.... now, no so...
Upz for u
Same too... She is pretty wild. Had a good time with her befor.
Now can save $.
Old 07-08-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:

Shuang Shuang

She nv wet yr nipples🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her looks really no1, not easy to find SYT lying down beside shy looks to HJ our bro.
Just that airport runway but playable.
Old 07-08-2023, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cesc88 View Post
she used to be $100 or $110 without the bbbj? actually i have quite positive experience of her. not the prettiest but definitely good service. I think she used to be FN too. Now seems to be SN
Haha see which regular wanna test her market again n see if she gave same service las before at current price.
Old 08-08-2023, 01:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnjames View Post
have any bro experience that the ML u visit regulary eventually open special- S#$ for u? not talking abt FL- but ML that usually does not offer this special.
Yes… and then?
Not sure what you are asking this for. All I can say is for those sweet talkers or heavy tipper maybe they got better chance? But I’m not, only that one or two in my years of chionging ever did offer, but like what some bros said, if it’s offered for you, you just have to tell yourself it’s probably for others as well, to stop yourself from being KC. Easier said than done though.
But if you find one, and the price is right for you, and you enjoy your time with her then enjoy it while it last
Old 08-08-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Aocc is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi bros, new to the forum here.

Has anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-25.com/co-co-massage/ before or recently, tried looking in the thread and didn’t see much- also sounds like she goes by Kino.

Would you guys also recommend https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-amy/ or https://sglonelyguy-25.com/kk-massage/ ?

They have FR awhile back but has anyone tried them lately?

TIA bros.
Old 08-08-2023, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona89 View Post
Can zhut her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
She nv wet yr nipples🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her looks really no1, not easy to find SYT lying down beside shy looks to HJ our bro.
Just that airport runway but playable.
I never tried to zhut her.

Yes, my nipples were wet
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1