The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-08-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Help to promote is okay la.. but don't overdo lo....
Some reviews have more salt then others.
Old 13-08-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Can't seem to find with search button..
It's on top of the page in the task bar .... click on search then advance search for more in detail
Old 13-08-2023, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1644 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40840 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apiasap View Post
A disappointed FR for Fairy... No RTM.

Look: The photo is real, but probably taken 10 yrs ago. Her face looks dry and alcohol overdosed. The house has strong smell of vaping. She is about early 30+.

Costume: She provide option before arrival. Her living room has no sofa but another bed. All costumes are in a mess like rubbish. Entire house looks untidy and dirty. Quite a turn off.

Restrictions: The most vanilla among many vanilla ML. Cannot touch her face, hair and pussy. Cannot kiss her lips. Can kiss her tit but cannot go wet, cannot suck, cannot more than a few seconds in once. She is fully clothed but unbuttoned the top.

Massage: Start with putting a short length of toilet paper on the towel laid on the bed. I am the first of the day, the rest of brothers will have close contact with my pre-cum left on towel. She use hand to flatten the towel when I was walking out of the room. Massage has strength but with just one hand. She is busy with phone on another hand. The bed is too soft to receive meaningful massage.

HJ: Totally mechanical up and down. The only pattern is sometimes one hand, sometimes two hands. When she looking at clock, report it and ask if I going to take long time to shot, I am wondering `why I am here?'.

She said she never kiss any of her customer. She claimed that she has a lot of repeat customers and her schedule is full everyday. I am wondering it is because men in Singapore has low expectation or the demand way overwhelmed the supply. They are a handful of vanilla SYT with good look in the market that offer better services.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/fairy-massage/
Noticed this posted by apiasap but " Last edited by Javabeans; Today at 08:26 AM. Reason: Add link "

How can it be done ?
Old 13-08-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Bigboyloco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoobieBoobie View Post
any bro know if Aimee still around?
haven't been chionging for quite sometime, will be helpful if anyone can share ML that have similar standard as Aimee
Nah she rtc long time ago she was my favourite too can’t find a ml that can compete with Aimee body yet though
Old 13-08-2023, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Noticed this posted by apiasap but " Last edited by Javabeans; Today at 08:26 AM. Reason: Add link "

How can it be done ?
You don't know the history of Javabeans?

Javabeans is a legend here.
Old 13-08-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post

How can it be done ?
1st - He is the moderator of this thread.
2nd - He has the right to amend or delete posts that do not conform to the rules.
3rd - He has the power to ban or kick you off this thread..... so dun complain.
Old 13-08-2023, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
jtknight01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited https://sglonelyguy-25.com/77-massage/ sometime back.

Playability and GFE relatively low, sensual was average. Her strengths would be strong resemblance to photos and figure, which I didn't think was superb anyways, given other options. I'd say she 'looks' toned.

Of course, YMMV. Hope I don't tick her supporters off. Just calling a spade a spade to save others' time.

I would not RTM. Cheers bros.
Old 13-08-2023, 09:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Anyone knows if and when Xiao Qi will return? She left so fast…
So I guess nobody knows? She has been radio silent ever since sending me one last message saying “回国了”

Sian zzz…
Old 13-08-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Anyone knows if and when Xiao Qi will return? She left so fast…
Quote:
So I guess nobody knows? She has been radio silent ever since sending me one last message saying “回国了”
Sian zzz…
Seen bros concerned about XQ so dropped her a message over WeChat. She is back in China. She thanked bros for concern. She needs time to settle some personal matters so will be awhile before she returns. All your thoughts of her have been conveyed over to her.

I’m going over to china soon so we have arranged to meetup for old times sake. XQ is a nice lady whom I’ve the honour to know since her first stint. Always nice to meet up with old friends.
Old 13-08-2023, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 703 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Seen bros concerned about XQ so dropped her a message over WeChat. She is back in China. She thanked bros for concern. She needs time to settle some personal matters so will be awhile before she returns. All your thoughts of her have been conveyed over to her.

I’m going over to china soon so we have arranged to meetup for old times sake. XQ is a nice lady whom I’ve the honour to know since her first stint. Always nice to meet up with old friends.
Shiok bro, what is expectation in meeting up? Got ml who would say let's meet up if you come by China.
Old 14-08-2023, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelliot View Post
Tried both powerhouses in sensual AQ and amei recently, I would say both are good conversationalist and sensual wise really lives up to their reputations/previous mrs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yea Anqi is a gem, gonna miss her when she’s gone in a few months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Petite size, why not go for AQ? That is if you can get an appointment.
Link https://sglonelyguy-25.com/massage-an-qi/

What got me interested Many reputable bros positive MRs on AQ’s superior Sensual skillset

Communication fairly prompt. Polite and sincere.

Location walking distance from my favourite hawker centre. Opposite HDB parking.

First Impression Looks like pictures and Videos. If you must, assume 10% deviation. My type of girl. Petite. Nice cleavage. Easy to talk to. Very sexy in her attire, showing off her assets. Clean apartment.

Sensual very playful. Natural Cs/Ds (.)(.) on her petite frame. Patient despite me being a steel plane. Still all smiles and allow gentle suckling on those bouncy boobs. This is where AQ really excel, for bros with weak heart can easily get KC. YMMV.

Interaction First session but very easy to talk to. Totally at ease. Very comfortable. Left at 55 mins. Not time watcher.

RTM hell Yes! For that dimpled smile, smooth complexion, petite frame, ample Bosom, good sensual and friendly personality. AQ will be returning to China in less than 2 months so enjoy while it last!

Last edited by Sucker4SYTs; 14-08-2023 at 07:39 AM.
Old 14-08-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Shiok bro, what is expectation in meeting up? Got ml who would say let's meet up if you come by China.
Bro @madmax8888 No expectation la I'm Actually flying there from sg, together with another ML who jio me to spend some times in China. We will be flying off together.

Then after spending some times we will part our ways. She go on to her hometown to settle her matters while ill have my own R&R.

That's when XQ offer to meet me and bring me around. So we see how it goes. If its happens, it happens.

Like many senior bros here with many years of cheonging, guess we made enough friends in various big cities to bring us around.

I know for sure Younna recently said to me that if I ever go to Chengdu, she will bring me around to see the sights and taste the food.
Old 14-08-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @madmax8888 No expectation la I'm Actually flying there from sg, together with another ML who jio me to spend some times in China. We will be flying off together.

Then after spending some times we will part our ways. She go on to her hometown to settle her matters while ill have my own R&R.

That's when XQ offer to meet me and bring me around. So we see how it goes. If its happens, it happens.

Like many senior bros here with many years of cheonging, guess we made enough friends in various big cities to bring us around.

I know for sure Younna recently said to me that if I ever go to Chengdu, she will bring me around to see the sights and taste the food.
This one is really sibei zai behaviour sia. Hormat lah!
Old 14-08-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Eh bro kkk
Welcome back!
Hope all is well with you.
Sibei expensive behaviour.
Nothing to hormat about la.
Got chance to experience must grab.
Don't wait old already no MLs want to travel with me.
Last time.got yacht party im not invited so now FOMO

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 14-08-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1685 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future
Nothing to shout about. I receive such invitations very frequently too. No need to make it sound exclusive. Just remember to bring more money. Many things in life has to be experienced in order to learn. Nothing is free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1