The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-08-2023, 08:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
regency321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Just finished a session with Natalie. I am old man and not easy to finish me off, but Natalie was extremely skillful. 15 mins to finish the task with Nuru. First time meeting her after getting aeroplaned by her 5 years ago. She isn't skinny, I would say very womanly figure with flesh in the right places to elevate the Nuru experience. Finally finished the uncompleted task from 5 years ago.
Old 24-08-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Yes. Verified by many bros, not the same Mindy anymore

Mia more demure but Ling Si more slutty. Anyway Ling Si also taken liao, got someone baoyang her already

Soda photo is too much, I bet now is hard to book her liao. Everyone chionging to punish her for showing too much neh neh.
Wow. I din know the Mindy I had been visiting is not the real Mindy. Now I felt cheated, especially when she charge me extra with some JG cream and hard sell her prostate massage.

Think I will stick to Mia for now. Do u know when will she be back?
Old 24-08-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3978 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Wow. I din know the Mindy I had been visiting is not the real Mindy. Now I felt cheated, especially when she charge me extra with some JG cream and hard sell her prostate massage.

Think I will stick to Mia for now. Do u know when will she be back?
Oo I got her wechat. She still doing regulars. If u want Mia contact, pm me. Should be back next month?
Old 24-08-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Johnjames is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinganam View Post
W, young amd high gfe plus good service ( long time no visit Liao though)
how come bro! quit the scene? or found someone better?
Old 24-08-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Jackyta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone have any FR on fen-fen. Her reviews are quite mixed and some seems overly positive. She looks young but some say she’s quite a milf.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/fen-fen-massage/
Old 24-08-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 4
Soccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud ofSoccer101 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackyta View Post
Does anyone have any FR on fen-fen. Her reviews are quite mixed and some seems overly positive. She looks young but some say she’s quite a milf.

previously known as Tao zi. Man made boobs.
Old 24-08-2023, 11:42 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackyta View Post

She is also listed in another site. $230 1 shot(5659)
Old 24-08-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 1
HeartML is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeartML is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieheart View Post
These are young and good enough for me:
W, Anyi, Kiki, Lora
Thank you bro
Old 25-08-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
qppk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can someone help me in contacting Nina! I'm not sure what to do. I'm able to book other fine ladies like Amei and Nat, but Nina/Lora/Kiki seem to have a different database. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 25-08-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yo guys, I think my previous post a bit misleading as quoted here. Her first stint over a year ago, I took her for her FL fj services at 150. And yes her body was real slamming, hard body with a bubble butt to rival Aini even. Ok looking too. Was an awesome jam standing by a full length mirror and seeing both our swest soaked muscles strain and ripple as we bonk like rabbits.

Now 150 just for hj... idk.
Wah what a hot body for just 150 in the first stint?! Damn what did we miss…
Old 25-08-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangkongkeng View Post
Why all leaving leh? I thought dollar for dollar, sg is still a very good place for them to earn good money?
My guess ah… not sure true or not.
Combination of some girls same batch permit ending.
Plus China seems like in some serious issues now, with property and banking in issues now, maybe some feel it’s better to be back home and settle stuff in case they lose their assets in China…
Old 25-08-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venti0000 View Post
FJ service in another site for 130
Old 25-08-2023, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
This is what I found in Twitter. Might be due to this reason.

Ha, bank in money also must show face and check finger prints. What a funny regulation. What is that fucker trying to proof?
Think that’s what I heard as well.
I think they trying to make it hard for money to leave the banks and the country. China is always about capital controls.
Old 25-08-2023, 01:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 3
L00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of lightL00k is a glorious beacon of light

Asked bros here for some recommendation but none, did a quick search here and then decided to go with W.
Texted her and response was fast. I actually saw my massage that i texted her earlier this year before but no reply.

https://sglonelyguy-25.com/w-massage/

Location: Not very near MRT maybe about 10-15min walk, she told me got shortcut but i took MRT and than bus instead.
You can ask her for shortcut if you go by MRT.

Location: Easily to find no security, she will call you and open the gate and door for you.

Looks: By far the cutest ML i seen so far haha.

Body: Around 164cm ? Just nice for me not too petite.

Massage: Strength wise pretty good but kinda repeative.

Sensual: Yeah, like others said this is where she shines sensual and gfe gao gao. She is on panties but not topless,
she is wearing a white long sleeve shirt without bra... damm sexy. Now i feel it is better than topless haha ?
I keep on half strip her shirt and fold back durring sensual haha idk what am i even doing.

Tea was served before and after. Head massage after the deed. In and out about 60min sharp.

RMT: YES.
Old 25-08-2023, 02:04 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
UrbanDecal has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
If you are referring to sugar, xiao xi and xln. They just went back for a break
Hi Bro. Do you know when xiao xi will be back?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1