The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Foreverhorny, Mari87

Old 09-02-2023, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!
Re: Raw with MLs

Continue..
Her age and my wife age same, that time she 38 and I 44. After 2 months we decide to go hotel and she charge me only $100. But hotel I pay and CD she bought. Remember one time when we enter the room and we start to take off all and bath, she suddenly said she forgot to buy CD, oh no so how, she said NVM lah, you shoot on stomach don't CIP, I say ok. But can't tahan and CIP. She didn't said anything and we still hug, after I pull out my brother, she cover her hole and go and wash.
I ask her how will have baby? She said don't worry lah nothing will happen. After this we always CIP at her work place or hotel. But so far ok till her work place close down and I work oversea and this relationship stop.
Old 10-02-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3228 View Post
Continue..
Her age and my wife age same, that time she 38 and I 44. After 2 months we decide to go hotel and she charge me only $100. But hotel I pay and CD she bought. Remember one time when we enter the room and we start to take off all and bath, she suddenly said she forgot to buy CD, oh no so how, she said NVM lah, you shoot on stomach don't CIP, I say ok. But can't tahan and CIP. She didn't said anything and we still hug, after I pull out my brother, she cover her hole and go and wash.
I ask her how will have baby? She said don't worry lah nothing will happen. After this we always CIP at her work place or hotel. But so far ok till her work place close down and I work oversea and this relationship stop.
I have had a few over the years and heard from other sbf bros who also had their share.
Rest assured that almost all the mls who allowed raw know how to take care of themselves, contraception wise.
I won't kid myself that the ml did raw with me only and am sure they also do with others. But most will be selective with which customer they don't mind doing.
Old 10-02-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 5
Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!Newbieshag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
I have had a few over the years and heard from other sbf bros who also had their share.
Rest assured that almost all the mls who allowed raw know how to take care of themselves, contraception wise.
I won't kid myself that the ml did raw with me only and am sure they also do with others. But most will be selective with which customer they don't mind doing.

My only regular ML whom I raw with ,always asked me to CIP and she seems to enjoy it. I sometime wonder what kind of contraception they took or did they already gone thru sterilisation before.
Old 10-02-2023, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Bigcuriousboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A lot of Atb from a certain era (40s onwards) are sterilised coz of their national one child policy then..
Old 10-02-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of

The worry is usually not the PRCs. Most of them are at a certain age where they might have already sterilised. Those mid-late 30s onwards, especially single mums type.

My personal worry is always the young thai and viet cos they are likely much more fertile. Hence i usually do the withdrawal method on them even if they don’t mind CIP.
Old 10-02-2023, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
Ekaflanigiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My RAW journey with a chio ML.

[Part 1]
There was this day I was walking around lavendar area and stumble upon this massage joint. From the looks of the shop, its not those sleazy parlour lookalike. Its visible to see inside from outside. As i stood by the door, saw this PRC ML alone at the counter smiling and calling me in. Without having double thoughts, i went in and ask what’s the service available. She speak softly what you want. I went ahead and pop the GQ. She look around and said… hand $50 mouth $100 and no sex. Because of her charm, I went ahead agreeing to the mouth deal. Went inside saw a massage bed. And fyi, its not a room. Its just a massage bed that’s seperated by a sliding barrier. So its obviously not a place that offers sex but the basics of Happy Ending….

Continue Part 2…
Old 10-02-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
Ekaflanigiro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[Part 2]
She asked me if i have any CD. Obviously who would have carried a CD around unless you are planning on a bonking session. So i said no. And she took a clear plastic (the one looks like you pack kuehs) and wrap around my dick and started blowing. I was shock as this is the first time i saw my dick was wraped by an alternative plastic besides CD. And duhhh. The feeels is ZERO. The only thing that kept my rod harden is her nehneh as she allows to keep her boobs hanging but clothes on. Its a beautiful B cup with pencil eraser nipples. Back to the blow. After quite an attempt, she gave up the plastic and just BBBJ me. And that feels so electrifying goood. I was moaning with lust. Seeing her blow, i pop another GC. Can i fuck you? She just said, give me $150 can? While ure at a peak of excitement, would you think twice? I said Ok and she immediately pull down her pants till her ankle and went over me in cowgirl. I toook a peak and saw a white fleshy plump hairless oysters. My eyes almost popped out. That moment when she slid it in and starts grinding, she was moaning so loud and her pussy felt soo wet. Damn she is horny. After cowgirl, we switch position to missionary and that was the most clearer view i had of her pussy. We end things with doggy and she kept wispering please cum outside. Not in my pussy. As much as pleasure rules over my head, i still respect her demands and i cummed on her tummy. It was a huge loads and she was surprised and at the same time gasping for breath. We both took turns to wash up and sat for a lil bit. Exchanged num and i leave as a happy man. Definitely the best MP joint i ever been in life.

P/S: i know raw is war. But judging from the physical looks, no foul smell with clean shaven and no sex involve when asked at first made me assured that she really took care of herself and no funny business accepted. It just that im lucky and she’s too horny and need a fuck session.

Please dont ask for contacts or location. I am keepin this gem for myself. 😎
Old 11-02-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
serkimurde deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

They got more problems to deal with.
Old 11-02-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
VielSpass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I only have raw with one ML and is about 12 years ago,
Remember I go to this health center at balestier point 2nd floor very small health center and only have few rooms.
One Saturday I go to meet my friend and after that think of message with special and go this place because quite near my home.
After reach the receptionist ask have booking I say no. Suddenly one sexy pretty milf walk pass by and I say I want her.( Entry fee is $45 for 45 mins)
When she come in I so excited and she start to massage
After 15mins she start GQ and I agree of full service $100, wah C cup with pink nipples. Bbbj of course with CD FJ.
Although I go home still think about her😅, so, plan almost every week meet her twice, 1 month later become her regular and she ask me to paint her and really like making love.
We exchange contact and talk about family, she from Vietnam but PR already married with Singaporean but her husband always go gamble not taking care family. She had one daughter study secondary school.
To be continue...
ha...it is the one up the escalator? I use to go there frequently too. I tried Sally, Juju and Yvonne...Sally and Juju are my favorite. Juju is the most busty among the three. On one day, just found them closed.
Old 11-02-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

Quote:
I only have raw with one ML and is about 12 years ago,
Remember I go to this health center at balestier point 2nd floor very small health center and only have few rooms.
One Saturday I go to meet my friend and after that think of message with special and go this place because quite near my home.
After reach the receptionist ask have booking I say no. Suddenly one sexy pretty milf walk pass by and I say I want her.( Entry fee is $45 for 45 mins)
When she come in I so excited and she start to massage
After 15mins she start GQ and I agree of full service $100, wah C cup with pink nipples. Bbbj of course with CD FJ.
Although I go home still think about her😅, so, plan almost every week meet her twice, 1 month later become her regular and she ask me to paint her and really like making love.
We exchange contact and talk about family, she from Vietnam but PR already married with Singaporean but her husband always go gamble not taking care family. She had one daughter study secondary school.
To be continue...
talked about balestier point, used to go to one spa at the corner near the toilet at level2...always had Maggie for massage and slowly she also became close to me...always raw her but shoot outside..everything also try..but she always ask me don't stop as she is reaching her orgasm but cannot don't stop if not will cip...so pull out at last min and continue to finger her until she collapsed
Old 11-02-2023, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 15
3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!3228 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
talked about balestier point, used to go to one spa at the corner near the toilet at level2...always had Maggie for massage and slowly she also became close to me...always raw her but shoot outside..everything also try..but she always ask me don't stop as she is reaching her orgasm but cannot don't stop if not will cip...so pull out at last min and continue to finger her until she collapsed
We miss those days health center MLs are Malaysian and Singaporean.
Last time I don't dare to FJ raw with ML and so many years only one because incident Chance. Maybe because of family and children's still young.
Although now getting old and children's all already 20++ and 18++, still need to think twice if go raw.😅😅
Old 11-02-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 474 / Power: 4
zai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of lightzai1 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
We miss those days health center MLs are Malaysian and Singaporean.
Last time I don't dare to FJ raw with ML and so many years only one because incident Chance. Maybe because of family and children's still young.
Although now getting old and children's all already 20++ and 18++, still need to think twice if go raw.😅😅
Raw is like drink driving or speeding... out of 50 cases, maybe only 1 get into trouble ie: 1 out of 50 get killed on the road or 1 out of 50 kana HIV

USUALLY most of the time a person who goes raw will not encounter any problem becos just like many drivers like to try their luck drink driving or speeding but usually nothing happens to them.

BUT suay suay kana then regret too late liao lo, no remorse or crying will give u a 2nd chance.

So think of going raw = drink driving or speeding lo...
Old 12-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 715 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

The trade-off here is between having fun and the chance of becoming sick. Raw sex, however, is always pleasurable and appealing. With that plastic in between, the affection is simply not felt.
Old 12-02-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 6
sawadeefark is one of the Best!sawadeefark is one of the Best!sawadeefark is one of the Best!

got 3 thai fl who can raw and cip. pm if willing to exchange for other raw contacts thanks
Old 12-02-2023, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
The trade-off here is between having fun and the chance of becoming sick. Raw sex, however, is always pleasurable and appealing. With that plastic in between, the affection is simply not felt.
It’s true with what you said. Had raw sex once, that feeling of pleasure was so much different than having sex with a condom, although mind end up in a unsatisfying way
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1