The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2009, 03:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
chronicled1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

got myself checked out, and no STIs/ stds... so went cheongin' at 39 again.

Had a great 45 mins with Miki

really accomodating. I don't cum so fast, usually, and tonight was no different.

30 mins of pure fuckin', before she conceded defeat and said in her little english

'sorry can't make u finish'

but i felt her shudder a few times, genuine enough to know that I'd made her cum.

She was playing with herself when I doggied her... and then she just collapsed on the bed.

Blew me, whilst I sucked on her small tits.

really nice.

had a ciggy inside the room, and we talked for at least 10 mins, and then she just leaned over and kissed me, hugged for a while until her buzzer went off.

She just switched it off, and we had another ciggy.

Ended up having a 60 min session (it's early in the morning anw, not many punters)... really GFE, well worth the $200.
Old 15-04-2009, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

went to tiffany's massage the other day
was given this prc called yvonne

abit chubby type
massage is really piano type, but she tried her best to use all her strength, but in the end still not very strong.

so after about 20 minutes, she ask if anywhere else sore or not, so thinking still got time left, i said my shoulders.

basket, didnt realize that was her way of asking if i wanted a hj or what.

so in the end timer rang, and $60 down the drain.

any bro's going there for the first time, dont be a dumbass like me k.
Old 15-04-2009, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoome View Post
Hi Bro Sefure ..FYI...Julie is now at RedLight Relaxation Centre ...Winterton St Clayton..I think she works on Saturday.

Any latest FR for her then?
Old 16-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HamHax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,been lurking around this forum for a while, so i thought its about time i contribute something.

Decided to drop by Purple Garden at Huntingdale after dinner at about half past 8 today.Walked in,greeted by an asian dude in his late 20s/early 30s who led me to a room.Then 3 girls came and greeted by 1by1, the first was a burmese,2nd was a korean called gigi and the 3rd i didnt bother to ask.

Opted for the korean,proceeded to pay the $120 for 30min FS. Led to another room again which looked quite okay,with a small shower, a king/queen sized bed and a massage table. Had a quick shower and this korean walked in.She proceeded to undress after only saying hi. Tried to make some conversation but she could barely speak any english which was quite annoying really.

Asked me to lie down on the bed, then she proceeded to give the SHORTEST catbath ive ever had, and she didnt even lick my balls/nipples/upper body. Then,she capped me and gave the SHORTEST ever CBJ. I tried to touch her pussy but she said NO,WTF.Right after that she proceeded to ride me and again...it lasted ONLY 4minutes tops.She got off me half way thru and told me to turn.I didnt understand her but then i got that she wanted doggy.By then i was already fkin turned off.I lied back down and told her to give me a hj to get me back up.This lasted a while then she rode me cowgirl agn for 3-4minutes.

By then she was kinda annoyed that i havent cummed yet so she took off the condom without asking me while giving me ANOTHER HJ.She was sitting by my side. Once i came, tried to make conversation agn by asking her is she from seoul but to no avail.Her only reply was NO.So i just showered and left.

Overall,worst punting experience ever although im not that good at sex.(kinda young ) I would advice anyone dropping in there to never go for Gigi/ChiChi.
For $120 its not worth it. Kinda pissed that the money went down the drain and it was sucha shitty session. This just happened like a couple hours ago so pardon me if i sound pissed.

name:Gigi/ChiChi
bodyn the plump side with abit of flesh just the way i like it.(not fat)
boobs:B cup tops.nothing special.
looks:6/10 but now that im so pissed i think shes ugly.
pussy:trimmed
GFE:0/10 cant even speak simple english zzz.
Overall:2/10
Will i return:Never,not for this girl.
Dmg:$120 which could've got me better service at tope or OO.
Old 16-04-2009, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HamHax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys,been lurking around this forum for a while, so i thought its about time i contribute something.

Decided to drop by Purple Garden at Huntingdale after dinner at about half past 8 today.Walked in,greeted by an asian dude in his late 20s/early 30s who led me to a room.Then 3 girls came and greeted by 1by1, the first was a burmese,2nd was a korean called gigi and the 3rd i didnt bother to ask.

Opted for the korean,proceeded to pay the $120 for 30min FS. Led to another room again which looked quite okay,with a small shower, a king/queen sized bed and a massage table. Had a quick shower and this korean walked in.She proceeded to undress after only saying hi. Tried to make some conversation but she could barely speak any english which was quite annoying really.

Asked me to lie down on the bed, then she proceeded to give the SHORTEST catbath ive ever had, and she didnt even lick my balls/nipples/upper body. Then,she capped me and gave the SHORTEST ever CBJ. I tried to touch her pussy but she said NO,WTF.Right after that she proceeded to ride me and again...it lasted ONLY 4minutes tops.She got off me half way thru and told me to turn.I didnt understand her but then i got that she wanted doggy.By then i was already fkin turned off.I lied back down and told her to give me a hj to get me back up.This lasted a while then she rode me cowgirl agn for 3-4minutes.

By then she was kinda annoyed that i havent cummed yet so she took off the condom without asking me while giving me ANOTHER HJ.She was sitting by my side. Once i came, tried to make conversation agn by asking her is she from seoul but to no avail.Her only reply was NO.So i just showered and left.

Overall,worst punting experience ever although im not that good at sex.(kinda young ) I would advice anyone dropping in there to never go for Gigi/ChiChi.
For $120 its not worth it. Kinda pissed that the money went down the drain and it was sucha shitty session. This just happened like a couple hours ago so pardon me if i sound pissed.

name:Gigi/ChiChi
bodyn the plump side with abit of flesh just the way i like it.(not fat)
boobs:B cup tops.nothing special.
looks:6/10 but now that im so pissed i think shes ugly.
pussy:trimmed
GFE:0/10 cant even speak simple english zzz.
Overall:2/10
Will i return:Never,not for this girl.
Dmg:$120 which could've got me better service at tope or OO.
Old 17-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks heaps for the FR Bro HamHax...
Good man
Old 17-04-2009, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys,

Might be going over to Melbourne to stay for two years... am abit consoled to find such an interesting thread for melbourne, even though a lot of the FRs are not that good.... but at least got places to unload my 'stuff' ....

Seems like the FRs are all abt the massage parlours.... Would like to ask whether there are ktvs in melbourne and wat the damages are over there for ktvs......... thanks!!
Old 17-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince View Post
Seems like the FRs are all abt the massage parlours.... Would like to ask whether there are ktvs in melbourne and wat the damages are over there for ktvs......... thanks!!

As far as I know, the KTV here only for people who go there and sing or drink. Nothing close to the ones like home or Asia where there're hostesses. Then again, I might be wrong coz KTV is never my cup of tea, so I dun really follow this scene

I barely remember going to one in Sydney some 13yrs back that ran by a M'sian man in Crows Nest. The girls there are way below ave as compared to those in the brothels.

So sorry, can't really help ya in this dept
Old 17-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi Guys,

Might be going over to Melbourne to stay for two years... am abit consoled to find such an interesting thread for melbourne, even though a lot of the FRs are not that good.... but at least got places to unload my 'stuff' ....

Yo bro! Welcome to Aussie! Thou I am in Brissy but at least we r in AU...heheheee! Look forward to cheong CP with u again (We met once in HH with Spoonfork & Dunolah back in Nov/Dec)...Cheers!

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 17-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 16
Clown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClown Prince is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maitong Kit Mak View Post
Yo bro! Welcome to Aussie! Thou I am in Brissy but at least we r in AU...heheheee! Look forward to cheong CP with u again (We met once in HH with Spoonfork & Dunolah back in Nov/Dec)...Cheers!
Hey, you are in Aussie ar!
Always thot u in sg...... i know, we met in HH in the two rooms on 4th floor side by side one right? hehe...... and was someone's bday....

We will cheong CP again...
Old 17-04-2009, 10:15 PM
Anton_Visine

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Is anyone would like to go to Tope this Saturday night?
Old 18-04-2009, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 20
Maitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to beholdMaitong Kit Mak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey, you are in Aussie ar!
Always thot u in sg...... i know, we met in HH in the two rooms on 4th floor side by side one right? hehe...... and was someone's bday....

We will cheong CP again...
Yes Yes Hahahaa! Then next day we had lunch in Mao Rest (湘菜)and u proceed to move to Miraton hotel for the stay due to your contact in Miraton..and at night u went to TangXia...heheee! Let me know once u confirm on your relocating lor...

"我唔可以俾到你幸福,但绝对可以俾到你舒服"
Old 19-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

had a session with rebecca, a korean at ML yesterday

boobs are enhanced, but look really good on her, tall, about 1.70-1.73m, very nice legs and a shaved pussy, easily the most stunning looking girl at ML right now.

after paying, went to the room and waited for her. about a minute later, knock on the door and there she was, looking super fine.

gave her a kiss before getting into the shower, asked her to join me, but she said no =(

when i was done showering, she went in. this is when i got a little upset, she took her own sweet time showering, but she more than made up for it after, so i wasnt upset at all in the end.

she started by pushing me on to the bed, lying upwards she climbed on me and gave me a long cat bath starting from behind the ear all the way down to my groin.

she sucked on my balls and played around with them, then turned around and went 69. this went on for a few minutes and i felt the need to blow already, so got her to stop and made her lie down while i continued to eat her pussy.

the moment she got on her back, rebecca wrapped her legs around my head and locked her legs by crossing them.(like in brazilian jujitsu that kinda lock). she rocked her hips back and forth, smearing her pussy juices all over my face.

so i went with it, thought, wah, this girl really likes getting her pussy eaten. so i grabbed her body which was pretty much upside down cos i was still kneeling with her legs wrapped around my head and started licking hard.

after about 4-5 minutes, could feel her legs unlock and stiffen up and started to vibrate, i think this is when she came and asked me to stop for a while.

a minute later when we bought caught our breath, she spread her legs into the air, signalling me to come in with her fingers. as i came in closer, she got her legs around my waist and locked again. bloody hell this girl must watch alot of ultimate fighting championship or something sia, loves her leg locks.

she used her pussy to rub against my dick, teasing me with it, felt damn good cause the condom wasnt on yet. i asked her let me put the cap on, but she said no, i havent pleased her nipples yet, so she pulled my head down and i started sucking on her left one, when it got hard, she moved my head to the right and i did the same. then rebecca pulled my head up and stuck her tongue to the back of my throat and started frenching. when she finally unlocked her legs i really wanted to blow liao. cant take anymore

quickly grabbed the cap and put it on, wanted to go straight in, but she stopped me, controlled me and made me go in slow, teasing her clit with the tip of my dick every few seconds. this girl really know how to please herself sia.

about a minute or two later, she pulled me in with her thighs, telling me she's all wet now, can come in all the way, so i did. was quite tight even inside, can feel myself bumping into the walls as i thrusted deep.

after another 15 minutes of missionary and doggy, i was about to blow, so she knocked me off, removed the cap and made me cum on her chest and face.

i think she wasnt prepared cos i had alot stored up, had about 10 large spurts all over her, luckily she tied her hair up, if not she's got a free protein shampoo liao =P.

both proceeded to have a shower, together this time. came out, still got 10 minutes left, so asked for a massage which she obliged. she has quite alot of strength in her fingers, massage was quite good imo.

hope you like the fr, wont be writing another one anytime soon, vit m is quite low now adays.

stats for rebecca
body 8/10 (enhanced boobies, but still very nice)
face 9.5/10
GFE 10/10 (if you like seeing a girl cum multiple times before you do)
BBBJ 7/10 (she goes quite deep in, but not quite deep throat)
FJ 7/10(no cow girl from her pussy is clean, no smell, and pretty tight)
Old 19-04-2009, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
XinfernoX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
had a session with rebecca, a korean at ML yesterday
Thanks bro for a bloody good FR

May I know the damage it took for how long?
Old 19-04-2009, 07:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
after another 15 minutes of missionary and doggy, i was about to blow, so she knocked me off, removed the cap and made me cum on her chest and face.

This is a very interesting FR, Bro Steamboat...
If I didn't remember it wrongly, it's the 1st time I heard the lady allow COF and COB Niceee...

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1