The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-09-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 3
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short review for Xi Xi.

https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/xi-xi-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/

Environment: Condo right next to busstop. Lift area next is next to a AF gym and restaurant which was quite crowded. Room is sort of clean but lighting is dim so can't comment much. Bed is too soft and feels abit limiting.

Looks/Body: Add 10 yrs and 10kg to her advertised bio. Boobs and stomach is saggy. See liao abit sian jipua.

Massage: Nil (asked for head massage after deed done since i was only 30mins in but got rejected, ymmv)

Sensual: FL in disguise. Won't go into details but can summarize as 'dead fish style'.

RTM/F: Nope
Old 01-09-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1043 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not referring to Nicole right? Since she is going central...
Area she is at now certainly brings back fond memories...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 01-09-2023, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
You visited her already? So sad shd not in the east now.
Old 01-09-2023, 09:39 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
sorry bros, i have a noob question.

recently kena 1 SMS advertising QianJin website, some girls do look pretty good. but wanna try to cross check on the forum but cant seem to find any threads for the girls.

can someone point me in the right direction please?
Normally here we write mostly from slg(from time to time sbc). If you are looking for qianjin or other sites,
1)Cross ref to slg to see if she is there,and counter check here.
2) check dome 2. You may need to cross check to sites like momo, etc. Qianjin is not really talked so much in sbf
Old 01-09-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
You visited her already? So sad shd not in the east now.
Not yet, this week my visit quota met liao.

Anyway, Zara is coming back and one of my RTC favs is suddenly responding to me in WC... I see good times ahead.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 01-09-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/febe-massage/

Oh she changed her name.

Looks a little bit different based on new pics... will visit to verify or those who visited already can comment.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 01-09-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future

Quote:
https://sglonelyguy26.com/febe-massage/

Oh she changed her name.

Looks a little bit different based on new pics... will visit to verify or those who visited already can comment.
Lol yeah, a bit different. New photos, esp 1st 2 photos, look like Nana from after school (kpop band)
Old 01-09-2023, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 685 / Power: 12
molarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to beholdmolarfire is a splendid one to behold

anyone tried xiaobao or xueli before? can't seem to find FRs
Old 01-09-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdlovely View Post
Lol yeah, a bit different. New photos, esp 1st 2 photos, look like Nana from after school (kpop band)
Ooo... I like Nana before her tattoos..

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 01-09-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!lookseex2 is one of the Best!

Sharing my experience with https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/baby-massage-hj-bbbj-cim/. While I understand that SLG tends to be more reliable, what got me started to try Baby is because of a thread in the HC section - https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=953815. From the thread, it sounded like a proper SPA (massage rates by hour, guasha promotion etc) but after I did some search, I also found their listing on sgbeautycastle. But as I happen to need to run an errand nearby, I thought why not give it a try and see if it is really a proper spa or if it is good.

Location: Really discreet. Unfortunately, it is not a SPA or HC. Like my other limited west experience, it is also not in a condo. So my initial impression is that it is another fast food joint. Since I don't really reject bookings, I decide to go along with it as I'm already there. The HC mentioned there is a shower pod but ONLY 1 room has it. In my case I have to use the shared toilet.

Looks: She looks like the picture posted - sharp chin, very deep features, long hair. The photos are PS to make it slim / sharper.

Body: Decent C cup. Not slim but I wouldn't consider her fat. The waist is not those toned/small waists. To me, it's just like how a normal person who doesn't exercise would be.

Massage: Oh my this is where she shines. She has the strength and can really massage, going through all the acupuncture points etc. She also did back-stepping. I would rate 8/10 for this and she can easily work in clean joints for her massage skills.

Sensual: Not sure if it is the setup (massage table in a small room) but only the top was off in my case. I only opt for HJ. Frenched a little (YMMV).

RTM: ONLY if (i) I happened to be nearby AND (ii) I needed a good massage AND (iii) I needed a release. Otherwise NO because the setup is a deal breaker for me. I'll patronize Baby if she does move to a better place, e.g. condo or proper HC/SPA joint.
Old 01-09-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
asianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of lightasianguy99 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
Don't forget we had the xiao xiao and xiao wan zi pair as well
xiao wan zi not coming back i guess?
Old 01-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by asianguy99 View Post
xiao wan zi not coming back i guess?
I guess there is no definite answer for this? Many of them can't forget the quick money here when they are back
Old 01-09-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 953 / Power: 12
uo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to beholduo90876 is a splendid one to behold
When girls say they will never come back, take it as face value, with a pinge of salt. Even when they start families, give birth, there will always be a part of their heart which want to come back, especially when they encounter financial hardships. At least, as long as their beauty remains.
Old 01-09-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
At least, as long as their beauty remains.
And figure, complexion too.

We must let them know SG is not a Ginseng Specialty Store.

Ginseng too old, better don't come back.

Worst still, come back still inflate price.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 01-09-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Great minds think alike... I wanted to ask one ML with this restriction if I can visit her at 8am. I can even dabao ya kun for her...

Actually after dinner my thought is everyone come home from work liao - another type of danger depending on what type of neighbour(s).
Yea depending on the unit the ML is staying at actually. Sometimes good sometimes bad.
If the ML’s unit has a lot of neighbors and access to her unit got to bypass some of these units then 7-8pm can be dangerous when you bump into neighbors returning home. If her unit is away from the rest then better.
But at times in units where there is a security (who doesn’t check on you) then walking in with residents can be helpful since you don’t need to key in unit no and get beep in by the ML. So need to see situation then play this game.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1