The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2023, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Normally they will have different WC accounts.
Some of them will give both their work & personal WCs if they trust you enough or want to KC you.

I have a few RTC ladies who gave me their PRC WCs and ask me to look them up if I ever fly to PRC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodnick View Post
Most of them share only work WC. For personal WC, if they share with you, you must be one of their VVIPs
So good they ask u go find them.
For me they always give work WC. Some I will ask for the personal WC but up to them whether they will give or not. But even when they give some will just clean up their friend list. Happened to one of my regular recently.
Old 26-09-2023, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
bubuchachalol is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaKid View Post
I went not much breast leh
Yea agree. And got zhng also, but have to admit her body is very tight for a milf
Old 26-09-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heliosursa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone else managed to book ruanruan recently, shag sia, dont think i have bad records but she not replying my SMSes, wondering if she too busy
Old 26-09-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 14
smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!smith.zxcv77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1118 View Post
there is another housemate ML with amei, any idea who is she?

amei say they dont talk and she dunno her advert name.
the room mate of Amei is Anna Mongolia gal prc.
Maybe can try tarma !!
Old 26-09-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/su-zi-...ge-thai-jg-hj/

Anyone tried su zi for her massage and jg before?
Old 26-09-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 7
Pochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPochinki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy26.com/xiao-mili-massage/

Looks good with bbbj provided.

Any bros tried her yet?
Old 26-09-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Ruanruan roommate looks hot too. But petite girl. Wonder who is it.
Its xiao xi i believe. You are welcome 😉
Old 26-09-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
dididino is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Is sgbeautycastle the next trend? How is the authenticity so far?
Old 26-09-2023, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -40 / Power: 0
dididino is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliosursa View Post
anyone else managed to book ruanruan recently, shag sia, dont think i have bad records but she not replying my SMSes, wondering if she too busy
Curiously try to reach out with no response.
Old 26-09-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heliosursa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Curiously try to reach out with no response.
thanks bro for trying, heard someone say the roommate is XiaoXi, maybe can try her roommate first, not sure if is the 25 or 27 years old XiaoXi tho.
Old 26-09-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
Virginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of lightVirginhere is a glorious beacon of light

Got feel for a Nuru session, decided to try her..
https://sglonelyguy26.com/cheryl-massage/

Location is okay, plenty of parking nearby.
A well-maintained milf that won’t reject. Her melon is D+, big and soft, didn’t get to zhut because nipple sensitive.
Sensual is great, 30min of Nuru session with a lot of gel used. Exploded while caressing her melons
Ambience is great, she bother to put soothing spa music, essential oil and night lighting, whole session feel very relaxing.
Her add on a bit exp thou so did not opt in. 40min in and out, will consider to RTM if can’t find other better Nuru
Old 26-09-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
Is sgbeautycastle the next trend? How is the authenticity so far?
Last time not so good, ever since I didnt visit the website. Not sure about now though. But everywhere has landmine. So maybe no diff? U pick one and let us know your experience. Haha.
Old 26-09-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Visited bei bei again.
I told her that some guys prefer harder harder massage, she tried to improve on that. So she do oil massage now (upon request). The massage is not too bad now, definitely improve, but still can be better. Those who know abit of massage one can guide her abit?

Her sensual is still the best. Im not sure if I can call her queen of sensual? But there's standard. So with the new oil massage from her, She will adjust her sensual techniques too. Facing her, she half naked from top of our head. The boobs brushed against my face and her cat bath at the front body is really shiok.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/
Old 26-09-2023, 07:13 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3913 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
https://sgbeautycastle-33.com/su-zi-...ge-thai-jg-hj/

Anyone tried su zi for her massage and jg before?
Send u dm on her. Let's see if anyone tried
Old 26-09-2023, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Visited bei bei again.
I told her that some guys prefer harder harder massage, she tried to improve on that. So she do oil massage now (upon request). The massage is not too bad now, definitely improve, but still can be better. Those who know abit of massage one can guide her abit?

Her sensual is still the best. Im not sure if I can call her queen of sensual? But there's standard. So with the new oil massage from her, She will adjust her sensual techniques too. Facing her, she half naked from top of our head. The boobs brushed against my face and her cat bath at the front body is really shiok.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/beibei-massage/
So she is in area B or G?

Cathy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1