The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-04-2011, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Heng heng, po pi po pi
Ya Ya Ya Ya ....

From trying to accept the facts to lose thousands at 97.5 min.

To celebrate winning of thousands ..... at 101 min .... wahahahahahahahahahahhahahaaaa - almost heart-attack .... ..
Old 18-04-2011, 01:24 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 0
Offspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOffspring is a living Saint! - you won't find better

JC recovered. If you seen the end, he was at the tunnel.

Take that arsenal. Lol. We deserved the draw.
Old 18-04-2011, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful to see Spearing get the MOM award and Lucas win those two fouls.

Our young team at the end: Spearing, Lucas, Shelvey, Robinson, Flanagan.

Completely deserved the draw, as Offspring said. And fuck off, Wenger the sore loser, your team just ain't good enough again.
Old 18-04-2011, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offspring View Post
JC recovered. If you seen the end, he was at the tunnel.
JC is still under observation but looks bad for both Aurelio and Carroll.
Likely to lose both of them for the rest of the season.

Seems that our players are all having the same type of hamstring injury, something wrong with the training methods?
Old 18-04-2011, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

expect plently of whining n moaning from mr wenger..
with shelvey, spearing, robinson, flanagan (and carroll, suerez n lucas r very old too), i don't think he can brag tat he's having a young team anymore..

good to see another young player putting in a good preformance, the future definitely look bright..

thou 2 pts dropped in the race to 5th which is look more n more difficult now, we've to fight all the way to the end, just like today's match... go mighty reds!!! YNWA
Old 18-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
SCB2011 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post
thou 2 pts dropped in the race to 5th which is look more n more difficult now, we've to fight all the way to the end, just like today's match... go mighty reds!!! YNWA
Actually 6th still got hope because if Man City win the FA Cup then we will be in Europe next year.

But the grapevine talk is that KD is not really keen for LFC to be in Europe next year as he wants to concentrate on rebuilding a winning team without the Europe distraction.
Old 18-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bochapsing View Post

We playing for next season bro.

Kenny had a bit of class today, when interviewed, said why should a few words between two managers take away the battle and result on the field.
Old 18-04-2011, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19975 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

as a Pool fan n MU hater, some mixed feelings here. happy that we salvaged a pt which we thoroughly deserved. ok, we didnt play pretty football tonite but it was effective football nonetheless. was hoping KD play a more adventurous game but we defended deep for most of the game which many would argue it's d most sensible tactic to adopt in highbury.

on d other hand, our deprivation of Arse of that 2 pts mean Scums now are 6 pts clear n clear favourites to win their 19th title. dun get me wrong, im not sayin that we shd throw the game away to Arse, juz how ironical football can be, when we are indirectly helping our most hated rivals to seal d title.

well, all d best to Gunners. hope they'll recover fr tonite's shock n do us n themselves a big favour by beating Spurs on Thurs!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-04-2011, 04:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
as a Pool fan n MU hater, some mixed feelings here. happy that we salvaged a pt which we thoroughly deserved. ok, we didnt play pretty football tonite but it was effective football nonetheless. was hoping KD play a more adventurous game but we defended deep for most of the game which many would argue it's d most sensible tactic to adopt in highbury.

on d other hand, our deprivation of Arse of that 2 pts mean Scums now are 6 pts clear n clear favourites to win their 19th title. dun get me wrong, im not sayin that we shd throw the game away to Arse, juz how ironical football can be, when we are indirectly helping our most hated rivals to seal d title.

well, all d best to Gunners. hope they'll recover fr tonite's shock n do us n themselves a big favour by beating Spurs on Thurs!
I had the same feeling as well !
It looks like our record can't last long but if we can speed up the process of unveile our own academy talents we can claim back where we lost long time ago
Have faith on King Kenny
Old 18-04-2011, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Seriously, I would never considered this match as a stroll in the park for ars.
I was really SHOCKED when Alan Curbishley and winterburn predicted a sure win for them

Much as I hated man u like yourself, points don't lie don't they, but I'm pretty sure we will win our 19th title soon.

We need to see the owners will continue to splash money for new players in the summer and of course confirm who will take charge nxt season

YNWA
Old 18-04-2011, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3730 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
Seriously, I would never considered this match as a stroll in the park for ars.
I was really SHOCKED when Alan Curbishley and winterburn predicted a sure win for them

Much as I hated man u like yourself, points don't lie don't they, but I'm pretty sure we will win our 19th title soon.

We need to see the owners will continue to splash money for new players in the summer and of course confirm who will take charge nxt season

YNWA
Well, if anyone had seen the liverpool lineup, I guess nobody would have betted on Liverpool getting even a draw at Arsenal. And when you had another 3 regulars being substituted due to injuries during the match with another 2 youngsters and a not so good defender coming on, I think most people would have expected an Arsenal win...

However, the last few games have shown that Liverpool's academy has started producing quality players who will hopefully be regulars in future. Our youngsters have really done very well when thrown into the fire and this bodes well for Liverpool. In the past, we had some good youngsters coming through but they never made the grade so hopefully it will be different this time.

As for the game, I think a draw was a fair result. Arsenal attacked a lot but had no cutting edge and Liverpool defended very well. And Dirk Kyut seems to be Liverpool's lucky charm....
Old 18-04-2011, 11:08 AM
Samster

Stop living in history guys, we haven't been the best club in England for years now and if not for Chelsea's millions, the Scum would have surpassed us already.

Compare to last season when Rafa's Reds limply gave up the home game to Chelsea. If we lose the record, let's go down fighting. We lost 3-2 away at OT this season (thanks to a horrendous piece of refereeing) and spanked them at home; nothing much more we could have done really given our weak squad.
Old 18-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 18
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Stop living in history guys, we haven't been the best club in England for years now and if not for Chelsea's millions, the Scum would have surpassed us already.

Compare to last season when Rafa's Reds limply gave up the home game to Chelsea. If we lose the record, let's go down fighting. We lost 3-2 away at OT this season (thanks to a horrendous piece of refereeing) and spanked them at home; nothing much more we could have done really given our weak squad.
arsenal is still only 6 pts off manu & the scums will drop points as they still have 2 play arsenal & chelsea so lets not get too worried now that they will beat us for tat 19th league title..............of course arsenal on their part have to win all their remaining games as well..............

i also remember our monday nite game against man city where the commentators also said we will lose the game but our fighting spirit is tremendous high and kudos again to lucas, spearing, kuyt & suarez for another outstanding performance................YNWA
Old 18-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
pirambi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
arsenal is still only 6 pts off manu & the scums will drop points as they still have 2 play arsenal & chelsea so lets not get too worried now that they will beat us for tat 19th league title..............of course arsenal on their part have to win all their remaining games as well..............

i also remember our monday nite game against man city where the commentators also said we will lose the game but our fighting spirit is tremendous high and kudos again to lucas, spearing, kuyt & suarez for another outstanding performance................YNWA
Dive or no dive,Well done lucas.......
Old 18-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
Bro, have you seen Arse's recent form? Just when you need them to rise to the occasion, they sink back down. Not the first time liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1