The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2009, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
had a session with rebecca, a korean at ML yesterday
The 43 Tope OKT told me their Rebecca had left. Bros, I was wondering whether she is the same Rebecca that used to work at 43 Tope?

Old 19-04-2009, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post
The 43 Tope OKT told me their Rebecca had left. Bros, I was wondering whether she is the same Rebecca that used to work at 43 Tope?

never met the rebecca at 43 before
damage was 265 for the hour, ML is by far the most expensive place in the tope area.
Old 19-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dickycheong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steamboat View Post
never met the rebecca at 43 before
damage was 265 for the hour, ML is by far the most expensive place in the tope area.
Yes, I agree with you bro Steamboat. I wish ML offers daytime rate to attract more punters. If 39 and 43 Tope Street can offer daytime rates, I don't see any reason why ML can't do the same. Having said that, I think the quality of K-dolls at 39 and 43 Tope is better than ML. Naomi at 43 Tope can put the ML girls to shame.
Old 20-04-2009, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
vinspider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown Prince View Post
Hi Guys,

Might be going over to Melbourne to stay for two years... am abit consoled to find such an interesting thread for melbourne, even though a lot of the FRs are not that good.... but at least got places to unload my 'stuff' ....

Seems like the FRs are all abt the massage parlours.... Would like to ask whether there are ktvs in melbourne and wat the damages are over there for ktvs......... thanks!!
Hi,

You can pick up MM to sit with you at the KTV below Melbourne Relaxation Centre on Elisabeth Street. The cost is $25 per hr. Some girls are Uni/TAFE students and some are masseurs from upstair.

Partyworld in Melbourne central has KTV rooms and settings similar to those in Dongguan but No MM. However, there are heaps of stunning chick party at this join.
Old 20-04-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinspider View Post
Hi,

You can pick up MM to sit with you at the KTV below Melbourne Relaxation Centre on Elisabeth Street. The cost is $25 per hr. Some girls are Uni/TAFE students and some are masseurs from upstair..

Where are the girls from (e.g. Thai, Chinese, Korean, Aussie)? Can hankie pankie or not or just sit and talk cock?!
Old 20-04-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
v4lkyr3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

$25/h and still can hankie pankie will be a steal. Well, expert bros please elaborate. I am curious too.
Old 22-04-2009, 01:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
indoboii is stuck in moderation for some time to come

i jus had the worst fuck for this year..
went arnd west melb to check joints tat i nv been b4..
went to Tender touch @ dynon rd..chicks was bad in face quality..mb they offer better service..dnt end up try any1 in there,,next try to find this joint in 112 dryburgh st..but i cant find e place lol..any1 been there?

nxt stop is jili @ geelong rd..4-5 gals..mostly thai or laos i tink..
mostly old ladiess mb cuz i come arnd 1am..
anw, decided to check sth melb joints..ended up in middle tope..
hvnt been there for ages..pick korean name sally i tink...dno y choose her,,i was deciding b/w a gal name cookie or mina..turn out to be very very bad decision..she got fats all around e tummy, lazyto move etc etc..

any1 try cookie @ middle tope?
tats it all
nitez
Old 22-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

So sorry about your experience. Now times are bad and the Koreans still darn to give lousy services? Thats suprising! I heard many joints had slowed down heaps on customers already...
Old 22-04-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

Any comment on this anyone?

Thai Sex Worker in Melb
Old 22-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
jscanman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i can personally say that i haven't been for a while. Main reason is because gf, money isnt too bad but yeah.

Im off to Sydney on Saturday for work, will be back early the following week & should hopefully have a report or two
Old 22-04-2009, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jscanman View Post
i can personally say that i haven't been for a while. Main reason is because gf, money isnt too bad but yeah.

Im off to Sydney on Saturday for work, will be back early the following week & should hopefully have a report or two

Can't hardly wait mate
Old 22-04-2009, 10:41 PM
Samster (M)

those tope st joints still pack tho..cuz mainly asian guys aka students wun feel e affect of the crisis...mb those smaller joints will got affected directly by the crisis..eniw any1 hv any recommendation for non korean gals? sick of em
Old 23-04-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
torex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickycheong View Post
Yes, I agree with you bro Steamboat. I wish ML offers daytime rate to attract more punters. If 39 and 43 Tope Street can offer daytime rates, I don't see any reason why ML can't do the same. Having said that, I think the quality of K-dolls at 39 and 43 Tope is better than ML. Naomi at 43 Tope can put the ML girls to shame.
Never knew Melbourne is so happening! From the postings so far, few places to visit for aspiring Melbournce cheongster:

1) ML
2) K-Dolls
3) Tope

Thanks for the info. Cheers!
Old 23-04-2009, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

ru jus tryin to hv enough post fukhead?
kdolls isnt a place u fukhead..go n eat a dick
Old 23-04-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 18
Steamboat is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSteamboat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indoboii View Post
those tope st joints still pack tho..cuz mainly asian guys aka students wun feel e affect of the crisis...mb those smaller joints will got affected directly by the crisis..eniw any1 hv any recommendation for non korean gals? sick of em
got a pretty hot sri lankan girl at gotham city called star, works daytime only i think, give them a call to find out which days.(i know friday is a confirmed day)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1