The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-10-2023, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 2
CrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCrabNuggets deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Saw a few good FR, so decided try it. When i receive the address i was susprise it was quite familiar haha. I know who is the the room mate now.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sweety-massage/

Location: Convenience for west bro just a 35min journey for me. 5-8min walking distance from MRT.

Room: 2 level apartment, nice looking cozy place shared with a quite popular ML.

Looks: Look like photo mature looking.

Body: Her figure is damm solid big bones / body frame, butt and boobs. Damm nice when hugging totally my type.
I really prefer her huge body frame / bones than petite size like An Qi also it doesn't look fat to me at all more like a gym girl body.

Boobs: Natural and Soft C + ?

Massage: Great strength she really effort it in for solid 20-25mins.

Sensual/GFE: She also put in a lot effort in sensual for another 20min. Takes her time to cath bath from top to bottom, b2b/ boobs rubs solid.
She also did HDLY. Can also zhut her during sensual, she also let me do a 69 hj while zhut her boobs damm shiok. Usually it takes me quite long to release 10-15mins.
She is very good in moaning and dirty talking till i release in less 5-8min... She also massage my down stair before i go bath.

RMT: In and out about 60min sharp. Definitely BIG YES.

is she Amei's roommate?
Old 21-10-2023, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Thanks for the MR but her ad listed B cup and HJ only though. Correct Bei Bei?
Just wonder why slg admin allow the use of same name to confuse customers when there are so many other names that can be used?
If can't think of any name then using just 'A' or 'B' or Numbers would have clearly identify different ML.
Old 21-10-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrabNuggets View Post
is she Amei's roommate?
pretty obvious
Old 21-10-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Just wonder why slg admin allow the use of same name to confuse customers when there are so many other names that can be used?
If can't think of any name then using just 'A' or 'B' or Numbers would have clearly identify different ML.
yeah back then i remember there were so many Anans, it's such a popular name lol.
Old 21-10-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16196 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best still little tiger den. When the common names used up, you got Flirty, Clarity, Clearly, Sense, Cooling, Innocent, Peace, Fate, etc etc. just to name a few more unique names
Old 21-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 824 / Power: 21
turfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to beholdturfman_77 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sophia-massage/

I went yesterday . Her attitude have change good

D cup natural. Very soft and nice

Sensual was great too, enjoyed the HJ and BBBJ
and CIM.
Old 21-10-2023, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 7
sgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgcs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

not a fan of hers but will always welcome $120 BJ ppl to join the team of service provider

hoping for FN or BJ to be standard menu again. but that can only happen when majority of ML offer it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Keep hiam sillypore not good and see us no up but still keep coming back.
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/sophia-massage/
Old 21-10-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
The best still little tiger den. When the common names used up, you got Flirty, Clarity, Clearly, Sense, Cooling, Innocent, Peace, Fate, etc etc. just to name a few more unique names
Two of my favourite names then were Pain and Shiok, and the story of how both names were derived.

The first was a then-21 year old 1.7m tall pretty girl, 彤彤 (hanyu pinyin Tong Tong), which would have been a relatively common name. Hence, 彤彤 was changed to 痛痛 (hanyu pinyin also Tong Tong) which got translated as Pain in English.

Shortly after the appearance of Pain, another 1.7m tall pretty girl arrived. As a deliberate contrast to 痛痛, she adopted the name 爽爽,which got translated in Singlish as Shiok.

Both Pain and Shiok were personal favourites, because I totally love tall young girls, with pretty faces and model-like bodies.
Old 21-10-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
HornyHendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thank you for the MR.
So, can share how is her look and years to be added?
Happy to share
She looks like in her late 30s early 40s maybe? Acceptable ah for me, not acceptable for some I would presume
Also is slg local selection so can't expect SYTs
Old 21-10-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1890 / Power: 9
ylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant future
Post Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
old times..lil tiger just different, all name is not even a name but a feeling lol
Old 21-10-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 3
Venti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVenti0000 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-xiao-xiao/

Any MR for her ? Thanks!
Old 21-10-2023, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Edwardwj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/massage-lina/ Anyone tried her? Seems like she has been around before, using a different name now. Bros can share your experience? Thanks
Old 21-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 16
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Have been behind the scene for many years, now i am back

Going thru many FR, many ML now, were formally FL years back when they were 18yo - 24yo, now they are mostly above 30yo and now adv as 24yo - 28yo

Anyway, who cares, as long as they can maintain themselves well. And last time I was young, now I also old man liao. Different standard liao.

The first ML I visited is Beibei whom I knew her before Covid19 when she was here alone. Her friend were block by Custom and sent back, she came thru by herself, poor gal.

I still have her Wechat, so I text her to make an appointment with her.
Met up with her, too bad, she doesn't remember me

Anyway, here my MR for Beibei

Look : 8/10 Aged a bit, but still looks good

Boobs : 8/10 Still the same B, Natural (Last time she said want to do Bigger)

Massage : Told her I don't want

GFE : 10/10 After she recalled who I was, start to hug, kiss and cuddle in bed

Sensual : 11/10 No Words to describe, much better than last time

BBBJ : 10/10 Slurp Slurp and go deep and looked into my eyes, WOW

RTM : Already thinking of going again (Too long no chiong)

Damage : 120 + tips

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/beibei-massage/
Old 21-10-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Sharing my top 3 favourite JG MLs

1) Ke Le
Pretty, hot, lickable saggy c boobs and pussy. Fun and full service available. Most importantly she has JG and prostate massage skill

2) Mia
Milf, saggy B boobs and very bouncy white ass. Shy but horny. Her JG is the best out of the 3 for me

3) Xiaoyu
Mid 30s , small B & average looking MLs, ex LLJ disciple and her JG is softer and more sensual

Cheers! Happy TGIF!
Ke Le going back china tmr for 15days. Do lick her gao gao before she go on holidays.
Old 21-10-2023, 02:57 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4700 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Her JG is okay only, compared with Fiona.

For now, my gold standard is Mindy, there's another legend called Fong who has returned but I haven't try yet, can pm shaky for contact in HC thread.

Second tier would be LLJ and her disciples like xiaoyu.

I'm lucky that I haven't encountered the bottom tier where ML disguise a glorified HJ as JG.. yet.

On a side note, Mia is back ��
Wonder where Fiona goes? Cant find her on any website
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1