The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-11-2023, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2009 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Not all want to have a relationship. Years back I had a ML as a FB. It started when I jokingly told her that if she needed to have sex, she could just message me anytime, and that was exactly what she did. I didn't have to pay a single cent, not even the session fees. I'd pay her advertise fees when I book her otherwise. I never had to buy her anything, not even food. So there was zero strings attached.
Carrot head
Old 21-11-2023, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
Carrot head
I don't understand how he was a carrot head in this case when he only paid the advertised fee for his booking.

Can you share your thoughts on this?
Old 21-11-2023, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
choiix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
I don't understand how he was a carrot head in this case when he only paid the advertised fee for his booking.

Jealous la lmao
Old 21-11-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
sharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysharpy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any FR on this Lris?

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/lris-massage/
Old 21-11-2023, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Carrot head
Huh?!?

When I book her for massage, l paid advertised fees.

When she messaged me for sex, I didn't even have to pay for the time spent with her. Not even advertised fees.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post

Quote:
Huh?!?

When she messaged me for sex, I didn't even have to pay for the time spent with her. Not even advertised fees.
The best explanation was “吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸”, 又羡慕又嫉妒

Who also hope that will happen to himself or myself
Old 21-11-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

KinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond reputeKinJioKar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh?!?

There is no free lunch under the sun. You have not lived to the point where she has started to think about making use of you
Old 21-11-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
The best explanation was “吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸”, 又羡慕又嫉妒

Who also hope that will happen to himself or myself
You wear my size 13 shoes? The grapes you eat are not the raisins I bite
Old 22-11-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -97 / Power: 0
skk8888 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
That is stupid. It is like play Monopoly Go buy credit to progress in level. What are you feeding? Your ego. You will realize one day time to move on. By then, how much you spend.

Women like you, you ask for their mother cheebye also can. She see you as nothing, she will ask you to suck your own dick and you will gladly bend over and lick your own ass hole.
Funny leh, why you get yourself so agitated? I just enjoy paying the money and excitement …
Old 22-11-2023, 12:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Thunderbozz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
If you want straight up sex why stop af FL. Unlock ML can earn magic card ah. Got extra large fries at MehDonner izzit.
Bro staying up at 3am to reply my message?
Really thanks for you advise 👍
Old 22-11-2023, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ting-zi-massage/

Visited Tingzi recently.
Gorgeous look with nice figure.
Typical hainanese girl, soft spoken and good in relaxing massage.. she has some skill in cat bath too.. really enjoy it..

If you like pretty girl to jerk you, she cannot be wrong..
Only downside is..she is plain vanilla..
Old 22-11-2023, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
humpfree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
You wear my size 13 shoes? The grapes you eat are not the raisins I bite
You know what they say about men with big feet😂😂
Old 22-11-2023, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 4
Sheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySheepsheep25 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Been awhile since I did a MR

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/zara-massage/

Went there last month around 7pm
Location: 10/10 (there is a public carpark nearby, the condo is a nice place)
Looks: 9/10 (90% from the video but slim and petite)
GFE: 7/10 (friendly, easy to chat but else standard)
Sensual: 7/10 (Catbath top to bottom)
Massage: 9.9/10 (Yes as someone in the threads says, if there is a massage table usually they are good! Had a nice & hard massage)
JuaGen: 8/10 (First time so no idea what is good)
RTM: Yes if I am near the area

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/tong-tong-massage/

Went there earlier of this month
Location: 7/10 (there is a public carpark nearby but is the curtain joint can hear all the conversation happening outside)
Looks: 6/10 (looks in her 40s)
GFE: 5/10 (friendly but more like an instructor, explain about your health and stuff)
Sensual: 2/10 (Not mechanical, just some unique motion?)
Massage: 8/10 (massage table, yeah!)
JuaGen: 8/10 (More painful but I guess it just I am not used to it yet)
RTM: Yes

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/miao-miao-massage/

Just leave a few hours ago
Location: 9/10 (The parking at the condo is abit challenging but other than that all good. FYI there is also a public carpark just next to the condo)
Looks: 8/10 (Add a few years to her pic but she is still pretty for her age and her body is still very well maintained)
GFE: 9/10 (like your mistress, sure got feels)
Sensual: 10/10 (shiok, reach the main story for awhile then end liao haha)
Massage: 9/10 (massage table again, yeah!)
JuaGen: 8/10 (Still painful at times but feels better already)
RTM: Yes (But she is heading by the east mid of next month)
Old 22-11-2023, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1578 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If she requires top up, then what she said would just be another way of offering FJ service, and in all likelihood, the ML is actually a FL masquerading as a ML.
Absolutely agree bro. If an ML needs to top up, that means she is not just an ML - that's her FL price. Simple as that. It's the same as going to FL.

If ML gladly gives without talk of money, that means there is something more between me and her - could be the chemistry, the spark, my looks, the way I touch her, the way I speak to her, the way our bodies and spirits connect... now that is what i like - romantic, passionate and real. And it usually happens within the first or second visit. And it is still happening with this group of MLs.

The litmus test is the next time when I book a session, she readily agrees. That means she likes the way I satisfy her and I've got myself another lover. I like my lovers to be horny for me, not my wallet.

I usually drop a small token to these lovelies just to show I'm not taking advantage. And will help do little things if required. I even washed an APs toilet once cos she didn't have time. Lol. I don't do top up rates because it's exactly the same as going straight to FL.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 22-11-2023 at 08:23 AM.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveGru View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ting-zi-massage/

Visited Tingzi recently.
Gorgeous look with nice figure.
Typical hainanese girl, soft spoken and good in relaxing massage.. she has some skill in cat bath too.. really enjoy it..

If you like pretty girl to jerk you, she cannot be wrong..
Only downside is..she is plain vanilla..
Agree in looks , she is one of the better ones in the market
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1