The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 18
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
I didnt say you were impolite towards me. I only pointed out that bros like Castrol, Putrawk and Lungless were classy Spurs fans becoz of their constructive posts on the club they support.

- Bro,appreciate you can also highlight egs what are "classy & constructive posts" so that i can post better here ! Then you should start reading some of the other postings in Sbf ! In Sbf we are juz chatting here to "unwind" or share gd experiences or get to know each other if there are mutual interest inbetween work breaks or freetime !...Sometimes in SG,there are already so much "restrictions & laws" that make us so very stressed already & then in SBF you get someone who's esp not a Spurs fan,who starts pointing to you this etc,etc....Think you should really state yr "real intentions or motives" here ! ( anyway i have dun have the time to check out yr club's postings )

No. I am not playing any mind games with anyone or you.

- With your earlier posts on this & start using various nic names,were you trying to get us Spurs fans here "disunited" ?

All I did was highlighted the posts you called Manchester United names. Seriously, there wasnt name callings on Manchester United by Spurs fans before and that's why I joked that I may have clicked on a wrong thread.
- Clicked wrongly ? Btw,u are now surfing our Spurs posting again !

- When & if you representing your school/uni/army in any sport games for eg i represented my school in many games & there was a big rivalry vs RI & ACS,we want compete & excel but in good spirit so a bit of name calling is juz for the fun lah ! No fighting ! Think you should really "loosen up a bit"....will be definitely good for you !

ps.hope you are not trying to set the "rules or guidelines here" because several "senior samster here already told me that they quitted Sbf already because it's too boring,zapping,etc !"....so my final word - let's enjoy to the max as long there's Sbf here & make it as fun & with "speak free yr mind" post !
Old 17-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lungless deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
More "guessing game on which player we selling & buying" hotting up !....and how RAMOS will be spending the 40mil in the JAN window !.....And please dun use it to buy CARRICK if possible !...even though we need a play maker,"beef up our defence & left sided weakness !.....

My wish list for RAMOS to introduce "new talented discoveries & not already over rated players that we have to pay sky high prices !".....

ps.to the MANURE UTD fan ( sori i din take note yr nic,din mean to be impolite ! ),btw thks for the pointers on being a "classes Spurs fan"...and also thks for reading & highlighting my past postings here ! It's ok & all in good competitive fun !....currently we may not be playing as well or high flying as your team as we are currently re-building our confidence !...so it'll be a interesting game when play again,it'll be RAMOS vs FERGIE tactics !
Honestly, i would like Ramos to stay put with all the players at his disposal. If he is a true master coach/manager and tactician, i think he would be able to bring out the best in the players. Coz the players Spurs have are actually rather talented. They are more talented players in the Spurs under 18 team and Ramos have been known to nurture well these young players too in his Sevilla days. Players that i hope blossom under Ramos regime are Huddlestone, Assou-Ekotto, Zokora, Phil Ifil, Rose, Dorian Dervite, Kaboul, Bale, Taarabt, Boateng, Ohara, Perkhat, Troy-Archibald, Radwan Hamed, Andrew Barcham, Simon Dawkin, Charlie Daniel....many more!! So i hope these players are given a look and blossom from there. If need to buy, i hope he will stall till end of season. Cheers
Old 17-11-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
- Clicked wrongly ? Btw,u are now surfing our Spurs posting again !

- When & if you representing your school/uni/army in any sport games for eg i represented my school in many games & there was a big rivalry vs RI & ACS,we want compete & excel but in good spirit so a bit of name calling is juz for the fun lah ! No fighting ! Think you should really "loosen up a bit"....will be definitely good for you !

ps.hope you are not trying to set the "rules or guidelines here" because several "senior samster here already told me that they quitted Sbf already because it's too boring,zapping,etc !"....so my final word - let's enjoy to the max as long there's Sbf here & make it as fun & with "speak free yr mind" post !

Bro, take it easy man.....let us just concentrate on Spurs yeah....like many great thinker have said, the biggest stumbling block is ourselves and if we are able to concquer our inner self, we will be on the road to success and that have not yet been the case for Spurs!! Go you Lilywhites!!!!! Cheers
Old 17-11-2007, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrawk View Post
Just read a Spurs Gossip newsletter that came in. It seems that Juande Ramos is eyeing Iker Casilas. He is one of my fav goalies and I would welcome him if the rumour is true. But it doesnt stop there...Ramos are willing to pay Real 28.5mil Pounds for the man. Now thats pricey. No doubt that Casilas is perhaps one of the top 5 goalies in the world right now (others being Petr Cech, Buffon, Coupe, van Der Saar) but 28.5 mil? Now thats hefty.
Bro, there are many gossips surrounding Spurs these days. I tend to read it for entertainment Purposes. I hope that Spurs will nurture Ben Alnwick to be a great Keeper for the future! But if can get Casillas will be good too!!....haha, but not at that price.
Old 17-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Samster

andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lungless View Post
Bro, take it easy man.....let us just concentrate on Spurs yeah....like many great thinker have said, the biggest stumbling block is ourselves and if we are able to concquer our inner self, we will be on the road to success and that have not yet been the case for Spurs!! Go you Lilywhites!!!!! Cheers
Many thanks,bro ! Sure definitely want to focus on my beloved SPURS which i follow closely daily ! Honestly i felt really depressed during the start of the season till the end of JOL era ! Bad decisions & "infighting" by the Spurs mgt & too much high expectation preseason hype us to lots of disappointments...and understand what is "walking dead term used for JOL" & so how can he manage the team with an axe above him !...really glad it's over !
Guessed this guy juz got "competitive inner self" out of me !!! Especially with Fergie teaser on signing Berba in summer & then recently Carrick joining in !....Total crap !...Ramos also told Berba if he wants to go,then go !....
Old 17-11-2007, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Honestly, i would like Ramos to stay put with all the players at his disposal. If he is a true master coach/manager and tactician, i think he would be able to bring out the best in the players. Coz the players Spurs have are actually rather talented. They are more talented players in the Spurs under 18 team and Ramos have been known to nurture well these young players too in his Sevilla days. Players that i hope blossom under Ramos regime are Huddlestone, Assou-Ekotto, Zokora, Phil Ifil, Rose, Dorian Dervite, Kaboul, Bale, Taarabt, Boateng, Ohara, Perkhat, Troy-Archibald, Radwan Hamed, Andrew Barcham, Simon Dawkin, Charlie Daniel....many more!! So i hope these players are given a look and blossom from there. If need to buy, i hope he will stall till end of season. Cheers
Noted,Bro & agreed with your views tat current team need confidence boosting & nurturing but all these need time too !....Are you satisfied with our current midfield & defence ? And Ramos should let go some players liked Ghaly to trimmed down our payroll to add more future transfer funds ! Somehow sometimes with all the rumours of new players will "shake up any current complacent players who's not contributing much !"....Cheers !
Old 17-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Many thanks,bro ! Sure definitely want to focus on my beloved SPURS which i follow closely daily ! Honestly i felt really depressed during the start of the season till the end of JOL era ! Bad decisions & "infighting" by the Spurs mgt & too much high expectation preseason hype us to lots of disappointments...and understand what is "walking dead term used for JOL" & so how can he manage the team with an axe above him !...really glad it's over !
Guessed this guy juz got "competitive inner self" out of me !!! Especially with Fergie teaser on signing Berba in summer & then recently Carrick joining in !....Total crap !...Ramos also told Berba if he wants to go,then go !....

Bro, thats it! You've said it. Total Crap. Most of the tabloids are crap anyway...So no need to believe them wholly. When the TF windows start, we will see which player comes in and go. Don't be too carried away with all these tabloids and talks k. Just enjoy supporting the team that we love!
Old 17-11-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Noted,Bro & agreed with your views tat current team need confidence boosting & nurturing but all these need time too !....Are you satisfied with our current midfield & defence ? And Ramos should let go some players liked Ghaly to trimmed down our payroll to add more future transfer funds ! Somehow sometimes with all the rumours of new players will "shake up any current complacent players who's not contributing much !"....Cheers !
Bro, like i mentioned earlier, there are many unpolished gems in the Spurs closet. Just need Ramos to unearth their true potential. Yeah, the likes of Ghaly, Stalteri and Murphy should go. It will pave a bit for some youngsters to come in. Our Midfield and Defence needs guidance and if Ramos and his team is any good, they will transform them. Give them sometime to blossom. I believe in continuity and that was why i was rather irked by the Jol saga. The man needed time and support from everyone, especially the board. So i hope Ramos will be given time to turn the team to be world beaters and i truly believed we have the players to do that!! Hope Ramos can rub his competitive/winning mentality with all the players!! If spurs were to get a midfielder in during January - i hope it will be Van de Vaart!!
Old 19-11-2007, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro,
To set the record straight with tat Manure Utd fan,it's juz for good fun & it's not i was calling him or his family bad names or something !...in SG we sometimes called Ref Kayu,etc...Some samster they PM me & we have fun chatting,then they popped up the Q.btw can we be buddies since I'm a Arse anal,etc,etc fan ?....LOL i'm a loyal SPURS fan but not crazy or obsessed to hate other teams samster !......So wat big fuss about this ???
Liked i wrote earlier,it's just mind games even at Sbf ! ha ha !.....
i can see what you're saying bro. but you know, unlike when with friends, in internet forums most of us have never met, and a post can be read by thousands of samsters. its better not to write degrading stuff like "manure" - meaning man utd is shits or something. unlike the term chelski, which only refers the club to the russian owner.

respect aside, here we are football lovers first. dont matter what team or club whoever supports. we dont want others to refer to the club we support with degrading names, so we also dont do unto others.

we should encourage gentleman forum conversation here. bro qbdp is a fabulous guy with very objective minded posts and full of considerations for other club supporters. not taking sides but just a "sbf character" reference.

hope you can catch my drift. i hate every team that beat spurs, but i have to bear in mind i'm here to make friends and exchange comments. i dont care who supports what team. take it easy, spurs is away next. lets send the hammers back to the old tool box!
Old 19-11-2007, 12:01 PM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro,
To set the record straight with tat Manure Utd fan,it's juz for good fun & it's not i was calling him or his family bad names or something !...in SG we sometimes called Ref Kayu,etc...Some samster they PM me & we have fun chatting,then they popped up the Q.btw can we be buddies since I'm a Arse anal,etc,etc fan ?....LOL i'm a loyal SPURS fan but not crazy or obsessed to hate other teams samster !......So wat big fuss about this ???
i can see what you're saying bro. but you know, unlike when with friends, in internet forums most of us have never met, and a post can be read by thousands of samsters. its better not to write degrading stuff like "manure" - meaning man utd is shits or something. unlike the term chelski, which only refers the club to the russian owner.

respect aside, here we are football lovers first. dont matter what team or club whoever supports. we dont want others to refer to the club we support with degrading names, so we also dont do unto others.

we should encourage gentleman forum conversation here. bro qbdp is a fabulous guy with very objective minded posts and full of considerations for other club supporters. not taking sides but just a "sbf character" reference.

hope you can catch my drift. i hate every team that beat spurs, but i have to bear in mind i'm here to make friends and exchange comments. i dont care who supports what team. take it easy, spurs is away next. lets send the hammers back to the old tool box!
Old 19-11-2007, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
putrawk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Honestly, i would like Ramos to stay put with all the players at his disposal. If he is a true master coach/manager and tactician, i think he would be able to bring out the best in the players.
Right you are bro. But it doesnt hurt if we buy the players as we got the cash if u know what I mean. I think we have a good set of young players as well. But they need to get exposure, maybe the u-18s can play in the reserves league and the fringe players can have a go at cup competitions.

Quote:
Bro, there are many gossips surrounding Spurs these days. I tend to read it for entertainment Purposes. I hope that Spurs will nurture Ben Alnwick to be a great Keeper for the future! But if can get Casillas will be good too!!....haha, but not at that price.
Casilas is class. Alnwick is out on loan. Our 2nd choice Radek Cerny is not up to class, our 3rd choice is supposed to be Alnwick, Tommy Forecast is our junior...talented but raw. I'd say, get the demons out of Robinson and lets pray that he recaptures his form that made him the England No 1.
Old 19-11-2007, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post

Totally agree with you matey. With friends we can enjoy a few banters here and there as they know us well. Cheers
Old 19-11-2007, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Right you are bro. But it doesnt hurt if we buy the players as we got the cash if u know what I mean. I think we have a good set of young players as well. But they need to get exposure, maybe the u-18s can play in the reserves league and the fringe players can have a go at cup competitions.
Yeah, get players like Van de Vaart!! haha...But im always get a kick when Spurs buy an unknown that turn out a gem.....If im not wrong, lots of the under 18 players are playing in the reserves league this year and Clive Allen has praised some of them for their talent and hardwork. Get the up and coming players to play more often in cup competition like Carling cup(but not for FA Cup as it is a traditionally great old Cup competition that Spurs was sttrong in - so must respect abit. But can the fans take it if we loose? I don't mind as long as the process is good. Exposure playing for such Cup for this guys will be rewarded sooner i believe.

Quote:
Casilas is class. Alnwick is out on loan. Our 2nd choice Radek Cerny is not up to class, our 3rd choice is supposed to be Alnwick, Tommy Forecast is our junior...talented but raw. I'd say, get the demons out of Robinson and lets pray that he recaptures his form that made him the England No 1.
I thought Alnwick is back? Coz Robinson was injured the other time and they recalled him right? Heard Forecast is good too. So hope that the new Goalkeeping coaching stuff can do wonders. BTW, since Segars left, who came in to be the goalie coach? Haha, Robinson needs some butt kicking if he slacks again...i think being professional is not easy. Anything that affects your life will somewhat effect your game. Really admire those who can really concentrate well on the daily basis! or should i say on game to game basis...
Old 19-11-2007, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bro,
bro better be care full they cld be gays
Old 20-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yeah, get players like Van de Vaart!!
riquelme! riquelme!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1