The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 08-02-2017, 10:39 PM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Just tried Best from Dollgirls88

https://sammyboy.online/sho...=640250&page=2

Looks: Damn close to the picture.
Body: Slim, rather drool-worthy body, imho
Boobs: Definitely enhanced but heck..
Kissing: Didn't kiss much. I'm mostly kissing on her body
BBBJ: 10/10. She IS good.
FJ: 8/10. The remaining 2/10 is not her fault. I just couldn't cum even though my cock is rock solid. Maybe I was tired.
RTF: Definitely. Once I get more money.

Comments:
I'm the type to prefer cuddling FLs and making them happy by painting them and if allowed, fingering them. But Best is literally the cuddling type. Under the blanket, stark naked, she will sleep close to you, her hand trying to wake the small head up by stroking it. That feeling was shiok.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 08-02-2017, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 17
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yowkimfui View Post
So let me guess, does all OKT using the Hotel are using "Fake" ladies?

I new here, and hope some bro can give me some advice or guide me in order to avoid falling into the clutches of these "fake" okts.
Those that ask you to book room yourself at hotel, almost all the time, are fakes. Just use Google images or apply basic common sense (the pics always look too good to be true).

Most of the times, such fake stables would also have the thread started from long time back (the gals themselves can't stay that long, so that's another obvious indicator).

At the end of the day, their target audience is those noobs.. so they don't care even if it's obviously fake.
Old 08-02-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
nighteye6 is Cool - loads of Potential

Decided to try Best from D88 today based on bro Fino's recommendation and I must say his recommendation macham "best"!

Looks: Close to the picture but real person looks better and younger
Body: Slim, and shapely. Long legs (she said she is around 1.68m)
Boobs: Big and enhanced but still squeezable. Sensitive nips
French: Yes!!!
BBBJ: Yes she does and she got skills
FJ: Passionate. Plus moaning
RTF: Definitely. (my only worry is that I may not get a slot then)
Old 09-02-2017, 06:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
batamgolfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Kimm from Bangkok Gems

Did rtf with Kimm after visiting her a few months ago. Fantastic combination of big boobs and good frenching, along with good skills in bed. She takes a little while to warm up and likes to begin with massage with you on your stomach. Builds the feeling with her full firm ass on your legs, then her big boobs on your back and her mouth near your ear. Full frenching follows naturally and then off you go. Nice cuddling and chitchat, then recharge and go again. This is definitely a good lady and no doubt I will see her again.
Old 09-02-2017, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
DeanSubPos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book Vis lastnight based on the FR

Promised I'd do an FR, but she said it was not needed as long as I was happy. But I think she deserves one.

Looks : 8.5/10 look Similar photo but she's got a couple of our d more. Great smile and welcoming.
Body: 7/10 - not model figure
Boobs : Didn't do much there but nipples were sensative.
Kissing : 8/10 good frenching Started from point of entry into room. Great eye contact .
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good suction. Almost came and had to ask her to stop so I didn't waste
Painting: 8/10 - joked about her trimmed pyramid. Clean
Deep throat: 8.5/10 - almost came and would have if I was eager and almost made her choke.
FJ : 8.5/10 - various position. Loved them all. Only one other has achieved higher but gone back.
Communication: 8/10 Good English
Overall: 8/10 - just what the doctor ordered.

Would definitely recommend - she's eager to please and great attitude.

[QUOTE=oppatob;15607658]RTF FR for Vis from Club Nirvana (https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=639946)

Gonna be a more qualitative one because most of the physical stats you can view from my old FR here:

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.ph...ostcount=13070
]
Old 09-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamekiller View Post
As promised to Bro SK, below is a short FR for NENE first blood:
Date & Time: 08/02/2017 @ 12.00PM

Look: 7/10 only 70% match the photo, first look look like princess Merida from Disney. Skin tone slightly fairer than minah.
Height: abt 170cm quite a big build
Weight: I guess about 55KG plus
Body: 7/10 a bit baba
Boob: 7/10 A or B with 50 cents coin size nipples
Bath: 8/10 got foreplay in the bathroom
Kiss: 9/10 Initially a bit reluctant but can do DFK after ice breaking, thick lips
BBBJ: 9.5/10 nice suction with balls licking, slow and steady
AR: 9.5/10 automatic go look for the correct spot when I rise my leg
CIM: 10/10 yes, after CIM, no hurry to spit out and continue BBBJ
FJ: NIL 1 shot CIM and 1 shot pussy rub until cum
Massage: 9/10 Before and after the action she offer me a massage. Not the professional type but got strength
Communication: 6/10 basic english, still can TCSS
RTF: May be

She is a hardworking lady and worth to pay a visit. Not time watcher.
However if you are looking for SYT or petite type, you can skip her.

Up my points if you like my commando FR.
Nice commando. First blood is always tricky.

Location how? Shared toilet?

Wasted. Advertise as cup C but only A to B....
Old 09-02-2017, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
astanley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Boobs A+ only? I think can pass as B. Last time she say she dont want to shave.
Pass off as B? Mmmm.. in this case a small be... I'm a boobs lover, therefore I find her's too small...
I'm lucky, she's clean shave. Maybe too many customer request?
Old 09-02-2017, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
astanley deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wargamekiller View Post
Feb where got 31st?
My bad.. 31st Jan.
Old 09-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3021 / Power: 9
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=DeanSubPos;15611372]Book Vis lastnight based on the FR

Promised I'd do an FR, but she said it was not needed as long as I was happy. But I think she deserves one.

Looks : 8.5/10 look Similar photo but she's got a couple of our d more. Great smile and welcoming.
Body: 7/10 - not model figure
Boobs : Didn't do much there but nipples were sensative.
Kissing : 8/10 good frenching Started from point of entry into room. Great eye contact .
BBBJ: 9/10 Very good suction. Almost came and had to ask her to stop so I didn't waste
Painting: 8/10 - joked about her trimmed pyramid. Clean
Deep throat: 8.5/10 - almost came and would have if I was eager and almost made her choke.
FJ : 8.5/10 - various position. Loved them all. Only one other has achieved higher but gone back.
Communication: 8/10 Good English
Overall: 8/10 - just what the doctor ordered.

Would definitely recommend - she's eager to please and great attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oppatob View Post
RTF FR for Vis from Club Nirvana (https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=639946)

Gonna be a more qualitative one because most of the physical stats you can view from my old FR here:

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.ph...ostcount=13070
]

That is one gal I have in mind
Old 09-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 8
doll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoll88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreammaster1985 View Post
just tried best from dollgirls88

https://sammyboy.online/sho...=640250&page=2

looks: Damn close to the picture.
Body: Slim, rather drool-worthy body, imho
boobs: Definitely enhanced but heck..
Kissing: Didn't kiss much. I'm mostly kissing on her body
bbbj: 10/10. She is good.
Fj: 8/10. The remaining 2/10 is not her fault. I just couldn't cum even though my cock is rock solid. Maybe i was tired.
Rtf: Definitely. Once i get more money.

Comments:
I'm the type to prefer cuddling fls and making them happy by painting them and if allowed, fingering them. But best is literally the cuddling type. Under the blanket, stark naked, she will sleep close to you, her hand trying to wake the small head up by stroking it. That feeling was shiok.
thanks bro for the fr on best
Old 09-02-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 18
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

CLEO > Lustvegas

Face > Look most similar to the picture in nurse uniform.
MILF slutty looking after make up.
Look totally different when she does not make up (The picture in spectacles)
Wear a see thru nurse cosplay with black panties when she open the door.
Just like those AV kind of looks damn sexy and make me damn horny.

Skin Tone > Consider fair kind.Smooth.Smell good too.

Boobs > Man made C cup with nice brown nips.Still soft to squeeze on.
Will place your hand on her boobs thru out session.

Body > Curvy body shape.Not fat.Not slim.Bg fat meaty ass for you to slap.
Doggie view is very good while i grab & slap her meaty ass while i turbo her.
Not fantastic but overall still acceptable sexy body.

French > Can feels she does not really like frenching.
But thru out session i keep french her she also french back.

BBBJ > Nice suction.Good licking skill.Can deep throat.Can CIM.

Painting/Fingering > Both done.No restriction at all.Just do what you want.
Untrim slight bushes.Very very wet after i done paint works.She was grabbing my hair while she enjoy herself.
Moaning sound good to me.
Turbo finger her pussy while she lick my nips!SONG!

FJ > Did 2 FANTASTIC FJ & AJ !
I am on form and cock was damn hard.
Both shots started to pump her pussy first then follow by AJ with KY.
She took my hard cock like a champ even in AJ.
Ego booster while i pump her & she keep saying that i am good & cock is big!
Think i make her cummed too.
Change many position.She was damn flexible with her leg.Cowgirl ,spoon,sidways,doggie,missonary...or dun know whatever its call.
For first shot missionary AJ till before i cum,faster pull out condom and mouth fuck her and she suck all in!
2nd shot same style but pull out condom and shoot on her boobs...was a mess..sperm on her boobs,neck,maybe some her chin!
Both shot was damn fulfilling!

Lady can speaks English.
She is a nurse while studying a Master degree.
Very down to earth character kind of girl which does not fit her slutty look.
Quite chatty during rest time & show me some picture of her in the farm in her hometown.
Her first time AJ was kind of kana cheated by her last time Malay boyfriend so that is why now she can take AJ like a champ.
Very sincere lady.Very accommodating.Very willing to serve.
Whatever you request she also can only no raw.
Definitely RTF material but going holiday soon think no time RTF liao.

ejazz
Old 09-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Booked an rainy afternoon session with Cherry from Siam Angel.

Location: 6/10... Central apartment. Room is big, a nice soft queen size bed and cosy with no bathroom attached. Shower was SOP she used a sponge to scrub me and even cleaned my arsehole. Accessible by private transport. Regulars should know this place well. Rated 6 becos not very convenient for me as it is quite far.

Looks: 6/10... Not really a syt as she said she is 30. Her features are sharp especially her nose. Very fair skinned.

Body/Boobs: 9/10... Height about 160. Not as slim as photos but still not like a dinosaur. Big and glorious C boobies 110% natural, not saggy and symmetrical in shape. Rated 8 becos they are real and fucking soft with light brown nipples... very yummy!

Pussy: 7/10... Trimmed short and small bush. Just a few mins into the foreplay I touch it was already wet to the outside and I have not even do anything to her. Fingering and painting no problem.

BBBJ: 8/10... Skillful and can do deepthroat with occasional eye contact . Flexible tongue that licked every inch of my dicky including sucking my nuts and also licking the area below my balls above my arsehole... if only she go further down. As I mentioned above, when she was blowing me I reached to feel her pussy and she was already wet to the exterior.

Mouthfuck: 8/10... Just like in the JAV I shove my dicky into her mouth and pumped furiously. Lifted my shaft and she auto eat my balls... then suddenly the door opened and Bovy caught us in the act! Saw she was wrapped in towel and when she saw I was mouthfucking Cherry she immediately closed the door. I thought she wanted to come in and join in the action... lol

Kissing: 7/10... Long and DFK

FJ: 8/10... Lazy day so nv do many pattern. Round 1 started with cowgirl, switch to doggy and ended missionary. No KY applied. Her body was flexible too and can suck my nipps while I was pumping her. Moans were sexy and alluring and LOUD too.. All the while I can't keep my hands off her boobs.. was squeezing then all the time as they are so soft like tofu. 2nd round she asked me if I wanted to 'finish in mouth or pussy?' I opted to CIM at first but seeing time is almost up I tell her let's fuck and she happily capped me. She mounted me and seeing those papayas hanging in front of me I cannot resist but to feast on them as she was riding me. Switch to missionary and there goes my 2nd round.

Overall: 8/10... It was a good session. I like her body especially her boobies which are natural, big, soft,firm and symmetrical. No commercial feel as we talked, or she talked to me, alot during intervals. She can speak english quite well. Service was good and she also brought me a glass of water. Overall I'm satisfied.
Old 09-02-2017, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5467 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
CLEO > Lustvegas

Face > Look most similar to the picture in nurse uniform.
MILF slutty looking after make up.
Look totally different when she does not make up (The picture in spectacles)
Wear a see thru nurse cosplay with black panties when she open the door.
Just like those AV kind of looks damn sexy and make me damn horny.

Skin Tone > Consider fair kind.Smooth.Smell good too.

Boobs > Man made C cup with nice brown nips.Still soft to squeeze on.
Will place your hand on her boobs thru out session.

Body > Curvy body shape.Not fat.Not slim.Bg fat meaty ass for you to slap.
Doggie view is very good while i grab & slap her meaty ass while i turbo her.
Not fantastic but overall still acceptable sexy body.

French > Can feels she does not really like frenching.
But thru out session i keep french her she also french back.

BBBJ > Nice suction.Good licking skill.Can deep throat.Can CIM.

Painting/Fingering > Both done.No restriction at all.Just do what you want.
Untrim slight bushes.Very very wet after i done paint works.She was grabbing my hair while she enjoy herself.
Moaning sound good to me.
Turbo finger her pussy while she lick my nips!SONG!

FJ > Did 2 FANTASTIC FJ & AJ !
I am on form and cock was damn hard.
Both shots started to pump her pussy first then follow by AJ with KY.
She took my hard cock like a champ even in AJ.
Ego booster while i pump her & she keep saying that i am good & cock is big!
Think i make her cummed too.
Change many position.She was damn flexible with her leg.Cowgirl ,spoon,sidways,doggie,missonary...or dun know whatever its call.
For first shot missionary AJ till before i cum,faster pull out condom and mouth fuck her and she suck all in!
2nd shot same style but pull out condom and shoot on her boobs...was a mess..sperm on her boobs,neck,maybe some her chin!
Both shot was damn fulfilling!

Lady can speaks English.
She is a nurse while studying a Master degree.
Very down to earth character kind of girl which does not fit her slutty look.
Quite chatty during rest time & show me some picture of her in the farm in her hometown.
Her first time AJ was kind of kana cheated by her last time Malay boyfriend so that is why now she can take AJ like a champ.
Very sincere lady.Very accommodating.Very willing to serve.
Whatever you request she also can only no raw.
Definitely RTF material but going holiday soon think no time RTF liao.

ejazz
Hi bro ejazz,

Your Fr very detail.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kklupaeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phoebe - Siam Angels.

I was booked for 1:30PM but due to late departure of a previous bro i was only let into the apartment at 1:50PM. Not a real issue for me as i was prepared to leave if i was to wait outside any longer, but OKT was apologetic and tried his best. Location is central but may be difficult for bros who don't have cars to access.

Phoebe is a bubbly, energetic character and we broke the ice easily. She speaks great English as she is in the sales line back in Pattaya and often speaks to farangs. She looks most similar to the 2nd pic on SiamAngels website.

Body was slim, boobs soft and natural. Skin was smooth and no blemishes on tummy area (iirc, no tummy fats either). In short, her body is a solid 9/10 for me.

BBBJ was the wettest one I've ever had from FL1, she was not shy to use her saliva to lubricate my cock and paid a lot of attention to my cockhead lol. Almost came, so I told her to cap me and proceed with FJ. 10/10

FJ was a shy, secondary school type of bonk and the image of her soft natural boobs bouncing was a visual high. Only downside was not much frenching as she was mindful of her alcohol breath due to having drank very late into the night at Golden Mile last night. Haha no issues for me, and it could be just an off day for frenching anyway. 9/10

Overall it was a highly positive experience for my first booking with SiamAngels, and would return to visit again.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Super95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Short FR, tried Bow from Candyshop, boobs,body and ass solid, horny and wet, bro must try her before she's dry up.:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1