The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-12-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 6
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

da bao just landed in singapore today, for those who did not managed to look for her last round her ads should be up soon, stay tuned.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!

Tbh, not siding with Amei on this issue, but service wise, she’s top notch on par with Linlin Rayna and Aini that RTC.

To some ppl here: YMMV can mean good things, but it also can mean bad things if you’re a mothefucker who keeps wanting to dig the girls hole or even trying to insert your tongue or dick into the girls hole the first time you meet the girl, then don’t be surprised that you received a bad service or a bad comment. Have you ever thought that the problem lies with you? No, you never, you only blame others when things go wrong or bad.
Old 04-12-2023, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 9
Colgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud ofColgatedarlie has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icopral View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/ke-le-massage/

My 1st MR so go easy on me!

Location: very good for drivers. Ample parking available just opposite. Was told it is very much walkable from mrt station. Quite central area yet away from all the busy crowds.

Looks: 8/10 for me but this is subjective. I would classify her as MILF but she wouldn't tell me her age lol. I dig her sharp features and soft spoken nature.

Body: very sexy to me. Not plump and not skinny either with nice big (I think at least a C) natural boobs.

Massage: puts in good effort. Wouldn't say it's great but it's good enough.

Sensual: very very thorough catbath. Must have covered almost every part of my body. She does juagen but i didn't try cos not my cup of tea. Does a good bbbj but I opted for hj to finish off. 5g roaming but as usual YMMV.

Attitude: really tries to please and I appreciate that. Can also select from her many attires.

Rtm: definitely. Imo really good value for money and a very good package overall.
I tried her also but the whole session she was like emotionless. Maybe tired. Her svc was quite ok to be fair to her. But gfe was close to 0.

Doesnt allow roaming also. I was like wtf.

Wanted to re book but her sian face and no roaming deters me. 😮‍💨
Old 04-12-2023, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
TheAssEnjoyer is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Hi guys! Interested in trying Nuru. Any recommendations? Thank you
Old 04-12-2023, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know why so much hoohaa about ML services.
No one is perfect, some good some bad, there goes with individual experiences as well.
No good just move on.
MR here need to take with a pinch of salt.
Open eye a little bigger, u know who are the cannon fairy.
We are all Man don't bitch like a woman.
Either side of the coin.
Old 04-12-2023, 07:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

After quite a long hiatus due to holiday and overseas work posting finally back to some chionging.
Did not feel adventurous to try someone new so back to one of my fail safe.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage/

Great fun as usual. Always feel refreshed when I visit this girl with her good gfe. One of those the fun and feeling gets better with each RTM

This dec should be fun with another regular back on our shores, money not enough…
Old 04-12-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 13
dafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud ofdafaq89 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
She was here for a one-mth stint in May this year. My earliest report on her is found here. Then she seem to use a different set of photos (but together with the distinctive butt photo). She first advertised as FN, now changed to SN?

https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=123471

I just visited her in her nice condo just a couple of days ago. She treated me very well, since she received quite a number of customers when I wrote that MR. For me, her service quality is still valid (YMMV).

(Kindly note that her current condo is no longer near MRT but is walkable from main road. She plans to stay long, after CNY if feasible. And she serves tasty home-brewed tea!)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xue-li-massage/

Thanks for the MR.

Location: 5-10 min walk from nearest bus stop very easy to find. Car parking is nearby, less than 2-3mins walk

Environment: 9/10, Condo setup; fresh towel given for shower/wash-up. Cosy area and nice view .

Looks: 9/10, Almost the same as of what you see on listing. Won't reject for sure. Good skin complexion and smooth skin.

Service: 8/10, friendly and seductive, SN half way through the massage, after massage and deed will serve warm water. No shortchanging of time, full 1 hr.

Massage: 6/10 She puts effort in pressing and tries her best. But we can skip to the next sensual part.

Sensual: 8/10, When to opt for capped BJ as I my small brain took over. She will look at you and slowly suck and savour her prize.

She will catbath you all over while you get to lightly suck on her voluptuous boobs while receiving a hand job.

RTM: Yes, High GFEK sensual service. Like your girlfriend that just lie next to you after deed. Very accomdative and her boobs and looks is a + point! YMMV
Old 04-12-2023, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Oh wow guai guai got perfect tits
Old 04-12-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
Awesomeatwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR as i’ve register but never say anything, only see see the bros here for review 🙇🏻‍♂️ please be gentle 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Tried lora just now and opt for 60min. Kinda regret for not taking a longer time

Location : at the very end of the road, pretty good since not much foot or traffic.

Looks : She look much better in person, i assume that the photo will have a bit of discount but i was wrong. Nice syt

Body : a bit petite but not too skinny, really nice to hug and her butt 😋

Massage : not her thing but she put a lot of effort into it. Will also ask if need to put more strength, where need more etc etc

Sensual : She likes to tease A LOT. Catbath all the way from top to bottom. Her HJ was really good, i didn’t realise she wasn’t using any oil until she ask me if i wanted some. Will at time give you a small kiss just to tease you😏

Attitude : I assumed she would ask me to leave after the deed was done, but she let me stay and ask me to take my time. We even chatted for awhile before leaving.

RTM : 100%. Very good GFE, comfortable and playful.

Will try some of the one that bros here recommended.

Also wanna thank those who review🙏🏻🙏🏻 will def try to explore more and do my part as well

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lora-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 05-12-2023 at 07:02 AM.
Old 05-12-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25013 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post

For bros here, how many times did you rtm in hoping for the ML to be more opened up? For me 3 times... if maintain same minimal services then thats it.
It depends on what you are seeking after?

If you are seeking for increased playability like free roaming, fingering/painting pussy, zhut zhut boobs and kissing/frenching, you have to quickly evaluate the probability of the ML opening up. For myself, I quickly ruled out An Yi, W and Ting Zi improving in the aspect of kissing/frenching in the first visit. For MHT, I wanna see if she will allow roaming beneath the panty in my second visit. I've settled for long lip kissing with her. If I would visit an ML for the third time or more, it means she has met my requirements.

If you are seeking to unlock an ML (disregarding those who are also listed as FL) who may selectively offer fj, I enjoyed 30% - 50% success rate in first visit. There was one ML whom I had to wait till my third visit. She did not carry any condom. She didn't buy condom for my second visit and I brought my own for third and subsequent two visits.
Old 05-12-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 13
Dark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDark33 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnieArnie View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

visit her recently.

Pros
Not shy. Laughs a lot in conversation
Face not bad

Cons
40 years old
Heavy phone usage. A few times the massage totally stop for few min while she reply messages
Very mechanical catbath
Bj fast n furious and not much feeling. Its hard for me to cum when all the above cons spoil my mood. So she also fast n furious hj but also not enough skill. Normally hj will finish me quickly but took a few rounds of hj and bj. Last part hj i told her im cumming but she just continue. I had to tell her put her mouth back on so i can cim but really spoil the orgasm.

I visit bcos others review saying her bbbj one of the best. But really not good exp for me. Also not say bad mood bcos she can talk and laugh easily.

Rtm no.
Bro, your experience is the same as mine.
Old 05-12-2023, 09:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
It depends on what you are seeking after?
If you are seeking for increased playability like free roaming, fingering/painting pussy, zhut zhut boobs and kissing/frenching, you have to quickly evaluate the probability of the ML opening up. For myself, I quickly ruled out An Yi, W and Ting Zi improving in the aspect of kissing/frenching in the first visit. For MHT, I wanna see if she will allow roaming beneath the panty in my second visit. I've settled for long lip kissing with her. If I would visit an ML for the third time or more, it means she has met my requirements.
If you are seeking to unlock an ML (disregarding those who are also listed as FL) who may selectively offer fj, I enjoyed 30% - 50% success rate in first visit. There was one ML whom I had to wait till my third visit. She did not carry any condom. She didn't buy condom for my second visit and I brought my own for third and subsequent two visits.
Well, to me that consider as quite successful.
I quit MHT after 2nd visit when nothing got better, in fact was worse than 1st visit..
As I am not into seeking unlock (whether FL or not) so I normally start to look for fresh ML after at most 3 visits....
Old 05-12-2023, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorrymark View Post
Tbh, not siding with Amei on this issue, but service wise, she’s top notch on par with Linlin Rayna and Aini that RTC.
To some ppl here: YMMV can mean good things, but it also can mean bad things if you’re a mothefucker who keeps wanting to dig the girls hole or even trying to insert your tongue or dick into the girls hole the first time you meet the girl, then don’t be surprised that you received a bad service or a bad comment. Have you ever thought that the problem lies with you? No, you never, you only blame others when things go wrong or bad.

TBH, isn't all man intent to finger when got excited?
All these ML should expect to give more than pure massage otherwise why list out so many services in their ad?

So you want to be Mr Nice man and called others motherfucker?
Old 05-12-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shishi-massage/

anyone tried yet? She located at JE.

Need to rotate the west siders. Li li at clementi is a bit too expensive if you add in the Spa entrance fee.
Old 05-12-2023, 11:08 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Old customers who have her number can message her....not listed yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitlou View Post
da bao just landed in singapore today, for those who did not managed to look for her last round her ads should be up soon, stay tuned.

Last edited by dondondonkey; 05-12-2023 at 01:42 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1