The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-11-2023, 11:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxvincexx View Post
Hahaha the guys don't mind, ang pai ML also mind. If you are not some rich 2nd generation, why would they stop working to get married to you. If you are rich 2nd generation, you definitely won't marry a ML because you would probably be playing with 18 line female stars.

Bao them 1 month already very expensive, I don't know how much is enough for them to get married to you.
There is more than just these 2 categories of guys.
I would say a lot maybe be middle aged or late 30s guys who already made it, quite rich enough to drive sports cars and can afford a rather lavish lifestyle for the ML, maybe that is good enough liao.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushmush View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-qi-massage/

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-luna/

Seeking advice from senior bros. Looking to visit one of them, I think best (based on services provided and looks) is tong tong.

Anyone got experience with them? Appreciate the help
Haven’t visited any of them before, but tongtong’s quoted age is 26 and usually you will add some years there so ya in case you might I doubt this is SYT.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Most of the older cheongster would jump onto the opportunity.
Those that don’t have much thing left in the world for them to care about
anymore.

CD didn’t really became an item until the 90’s. So before that, creampie is a standard thing. I started young, so I wen thru that phase too. But now chicken out.

One of my chionging buddy is 20 years my senior. He is still going strong and has never put on a cap before.
lol that’s why it’s scary. You have one old cheongster with nothing to care about starting to spread to the girls and viola, you may be the lucky one who kena and then regret for the rest of the life. Maybe I’m not yet at that age to not care, just think it’s too much risk, even if I’m single. Imagine living the consequences of AIDS or other painful STDs for the next 20-30 years at least. Really not worth it.
Old 30-11-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemyangel View Post
Heard that 2 of the JS gang girls married Singaporeans. Probably Angel and Ziyu
Wow.
Not sure is it her but if it is then can only wish her the best. The hot and pretty ones will get snapped up quite fast I guess lol
Old 30-11-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Care to share about the big hooha days? Seeing a lot of bros now very garang and take the raw option without considering much also haha
There are risks to this game I agree. But to go raw is really taking a much higher risk which I’m not sure is worth it or not. May have to live the rest of the life in regret especially those with partners or family.
Back in the days rumours has it one popular ML offered raw to her “bf”. He was prepared to marry her that kind. He started bragging about it in the forum blah blah, then realized from some bros here she offered the same to others (like duh).
Some guy got STD. Rumors spreading like fire he raw with her. Then a lot of bros started going for tests. I think end up false alarm but I would be scared man…
Old 01-12-2023, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
MHT is vanilla one right?

Everything also cannot those type?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

After seeing some of the FRs, decided to pay 棉花糖 a visit

She have 单依纯 vibes, consider pretty

Massage with strength for a good 30 mins

Sensual wise average, will lick your neck & nipple with soft moan while hj-ing, handful C cup boobies which is nice to grab

Will rtm when I don’t have a choice

Overall I will rate 8/10
Bro, for me she’s good enough, light kissing is offered (if she offer DFK will be much better), normally I don’t roam south so can’t comment much on that

Whenever I’m craving for sex, I will go for dome1, if lucky enough should have chance to meet some gems there
Old 01-12-2023, 06:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Wah if I get to be serviced by a girl like Vicky I'd have a silly grin on my face like Vietnam Johnny here too. Bros might want to check her out on your next trip to Vietnam.

Old 01-12-2023, 08:55 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 18
kaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant futurekaixin82 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Wah if I get to be serviced by a girl like Vicky I'd have a silly grin on my face like Vietnam Johnny here too. Bros might want to check her out on your next trip to Vietnam.

clean joint. alot of effort required to sian the ladies in such barbershops
Old 01-12-2023, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
There are risks to this game I agree. But to go raw is really taking a much higher risk which I’m not sure is worth it or not. May have to live the rest of the life in regret especially those with partners or family.
Back in the days rumours has it one popular ML offered raw to her “bf”. He was prepared to marry her that kind. He started bragging about it in the forum blah blah, then realized from some bros here she offered the same to others (like duh).
Some guy got STD. Rumors spreading like fire he raw with her. Then a lot of bros started going for tests. I think end up false alarm but I would be scared man…
The “vanilla” ML was offering raw to selected bros. Every bro thinks that they are the special and only one.

Her mother “fell ill” and she suddenly disappeared. Soon later, the bros found out that there are many others who received the same privileges, through this forum. One bro revealed that he gave her 200k for her mother’s “medical bills”.

Not sure it’s the same ML. But it’s just a reminder that such cases do happen.
Old 01-12-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
There you go bro, short MR for Lucky.
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lucky-massage/
Environment: Condo has open parking and 5 mins walk from MRT. She stays alone. Apartment is clean but her lighting very dim. Fresh towel provided and not the single use kind.
Looks/Body: ~85% resemblance to her advertisment. Boobs are enhanced C, not fat. Below shaved. Overall can say she is petite, height is ~150 only ba.
Massage: Massage no short change on time with minimal phone usage. Massage Decent but i prefer the hard hard kind. Head massage after deed quite shiok, I feel asleep until times up.
Sensual: free roam. Bbbj shiok, took my load fully in her mouth. Nice to talk to. Ymmv

Thank you Bro.
Guess both Luck quite identical in service.
Old 01-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/malaxi-massage/
Name名字: Ma La Xi 马拉西
Looks样貌: mid 20s, friendly looking chinese lady, minor dyed shoulder hair length.
Location环境: tidy clean room smell good with some snacks and homemade drinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
If Ma La Xi is mid 20s then everyone is late Teens..
So that is all you got from her?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Alamak. Why you so like that. Lol
IMO, she is early 30s at best.
Guess that's how different people define SYT. As long not over 30?

Ya lor, MLX early 30s do make sense.
I am just making thing more accurate on MLX.
In fact because of her size, her look more not like SYT....
Then again SYT definition is not individual decision, it should be international standard lor...
Not over 30 still SYT would be a joke..
Old 01-12-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Any one tried girls from qianjin? Looks good but dare not try, like too pretty to be true
Old 01-12-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Ya lor, MLX early 30s do make sense.
I am just making thing more accurate on MLX.
In fact because of her size, her look more not like SYT....
Then again SYT definition is not individual decision, it should be international standard lor...
Not over 30 still SYT would be a joke..
She told me she was above 30. But that's based on what she said, I have no idea how true it is also. But to me she still looks pretty good.
Old 01-12-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Btw bros here got any masseuse to recommend?

Good massage skills, petite and gives capped bj
Old 01-12-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -70 / Power: 0
Callmedaddy88 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Booked Amei after reading good reviews here. Was pretty easy to book. Face 8/10. Body 9/10. Good sensual. Roaming OK but kept panties on. Average handjob. No BJ. Asked me to go after 30mins. She’s going back to China in a month. Sounds like she’s in harvesting mode…trying to make as much money as possible before leaving town. Beware. Not the worst 130 I spent but not as good of an experience as other posters.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amei-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 01-12-2023 at 01:48 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1