The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-12-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiaoyumassage/

Anyone here tried Xiao Yu before?
Thought she might give good proper massage cos she has a massage bed but worry that she is a landmine.
Old 17-12-2023, 08:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Bro, she does spoke french with me leh
You andy lau what
Old 17-12-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Can't seem to find any FR for this Jessi (https://sglonelyguy-28.com/jessi-massage/). Any bros care to share their experience?
Old 17-12-2023, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 643 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25013 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
Can't seem to find any FR for this Jessi (https://sglonelyguy-28.com/jessi-massage/). Any bros care to share their experience?
This ML is also an FL. Photos are slightly ps. Slim and sexy. Skin is of a slightly darker tone. Should be pre-milf or young milf. Moderate massage skills. Can french and provide good gfe (YMMV). Pussy is tight but not shaved.

Last edited by ejectjoy; 18-12-2023 at 12:14 AM.
Old 18-12-2023, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 558 / Power: 3
L00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to allL00k is a name known to all

Able to book her this time round fast and easy, had no record issues on her previous visit.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Looks: Look pretty, like chio ah lian type haha just like picture

Body: She is actually much more petite than i expected like around 154cm ? Quite small build
initially i thought she was quite tall judging from her wechat gym videos. Round ass nice to grab
Got tatoo on her top right back, the ah lian vibe.

Boobs: Natural Around B+ to C ? Nice to grab

Massage: Pretty good, good strength.

Sensual/GFE: I like her vibe haha like visitng an mistress, she does good cat bath.
She know sensual well, she constantly cath bath / lick my neck and blow in my ears
which dam turns me on. Tried to french her a bit but failed haha just got a kiss.
Ended with cowgirl position hj while she moan and i grab her boobs damm shiok.

RTM: Yeah 100% !

Last edited by L00k; 18-12-2023 at 02:55 PM.
Old 18-12-2023, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 0
Kjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKjshalfjih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/amei-massage/

MR for Amei:

Finally managed to get a slot with this legendary beauty. Been trying forever but always fully booked.

As usual, no points system as subjective and description are purely on a personal preference.

Looks: Drop dead gorgeous, totally my type. Has a pretty model grade face. Think on par with Aini & Natalie, among the few I have visited ever.

Body: Tall!!! Maybe around 1.7m. Huge C/D boobs, feels natural but who am I to judge (inexperienced). Slim waist and legs, literally model grade. Feel like she could have made it as a real runway model if life had opened a couple doors for her. Doubt she would ever be servicing plebeians.

Massage: Definitely not piano. Her strength is definitely unbelievable for someone of her frame… Looks so slim/delicate frame but her massage packs a punch. However, I went early noon, so maybe her strength still there for the day. Not sure if she can maintain this level end of day after so many clients.

Sensual: I honestly can’t really remember what went down during sensual. All I could remember was drowning in her huge boobs. But I definitely released too quickly because she remarked “oh my, I haven’t even used the oil yet!”

GFE: Feels very pleasant around her, offers water, very chatty and constantly checking where would you like to get massage, if she using too little or much strength etc. Totally no handphone usuage at all even during short massage before times up. 100% attention on you and you only!

Others: She was in sexy lingerie during massage but panties only during sensual. Not sure of limits, didn’t try pushing anything but she did pull my hands to her boobs several times, felt amazing.

For big bros who have visited Amei, can share her limits and/or what gets her excited? Besides the usual $100k sgd/throw branded bags comments lol. Pls PM me too if inconvenient to share here. TIA!

RTM: fuck yes lol. I usually jump around to find that ONE ML and visit her solely till she RTCs. Amei will be the only one I visit till she RTC
Old 18-12-2023, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 15
YoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to beholdYoungForever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
BF already asking 230, if buay tahan, want FJ, how much will she ask for?
https://www.impmm49.com/girl.php?id=6392

FJ for 230
Old 18-12-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
This ML is also an FL. Photos are slightly ps. Slim and sexy. Skin is of a slightly darker tone. Should be pre-milf or young milf. Moderate massage skills. Can french and provide good gfe (YMMV). Pussy is tight but not shaved.
Bro which website has her listing .. Can't find in the few usual sites. Is she using a different name?
Old 18-12-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 2
Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!Oldbox is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Bro which website has her listing .. Can't find in the few usual sites. Is she using a different name?
I think she took down her FL listing. I recall I last saw it on TT.
Think she charges $200 for full.
(Saw her promo vid, and was a bit turned off by her voice. But looks on vid looks close to pics)
Old 18-12-2023, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Anyone tried her? Seems like can beat the Alice and Eva sisters

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-nancy/
wait for u to try.

See the FR "Nancy宝贝绝对是个大��里面比较纯天然G奶"
I also scared to find a baby bear later.
Old 18-12-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 712 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by L00k View Post
Able to book her this time round fast and easy, had no record issues on her previous visit.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Sensual/GFE: I like her vibe haha like visitng an mistress, she does good cat bath.
She know sensual well, she constantly cath bath / lick my neck and blow in my ears
which dam turns me on. Tried to french her a bit but failed haha just got a kiss.
Ended with cowgirl position bj while she moan and i grab her boobs damm shiok.

RTM: Yeah 100% !
I remembered that she tells me off when I tried to kiss her during her last stint.

Looks like her sensual went up? Got to visit her to experience it myself.
Old 18-12-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 611 / Power: 4
jttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to alljttl3080 is a name known to all

Just saw XiaoQi posted on her wechat moments awhile back, maybe hinting at a future return? Anyone have any news?
Old 18-12-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Saw one of my favourite ML returned…my past rtm experiences during her first stint has always very pleasant and no rush. Pretty lass by anyone’s standards but YMMV.

She loves to cook and you can see her eyes sparkles when you chat with her about food. Her new location is much more favourable to purple liners.

https://sglonelyguy-27.com/xin-yan-massage/

Last edited by hpotter; 18-12-2023 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old 18-12-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
Saw one of my favourite ML returned…my past rtm experiences during her first stint has always very pleasant and no rush. Pretty lass by anyone’s standards but YMMV.

She loves to cook and you can see her eyes sparkles when you chat with her about food. Her new location is much more favourable to purple liners.

Even last stinct also 130 category? From SLG reviews she seemed like a very good masseuse 👍💪
Old 18-12-2023, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2821 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post

I don't see SN, BM and BF and asking for $130....
Is Real person pretty?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1