The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-12-2023, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohuiya View Post
has anybody got any luck with PP? it's so hard to book her.
shes probably more stringent in her bookings. 2 days ago she told me that someone slandered/harrassed her in the forum and quoted me and another person as a '' simp '' and threatened to reveal her location so i guess thats why.
Old 19-12-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/yiyi-massage/

MR for yiyi

Its been a long time since i visited ML probably 6-7 years back. My number is not in the database so its amazing how she willing to accept my booking quite last minute. Price also quite decent

Took the ear waxing package. First time experience, i can feel my ears drum ejaculating during the session. Can try once in awhile if i feel my ears are full

Catbath and BBBJ is exceptional. Almost heavenly. Told me to go on fours and started eating my rod. Very sensual nude catbath that slowly builds up the raging hormones in my little bro both front and back. She catered to what i ask for and after awhile told her i am going to shoot and started thrusting her mouth. Shoot my load inside her mouth while pushing her head infront and she tapped my hand signalling to let her head go.

GFE wise, not so bad. Looks are acceptable, although without makeup. We chatted and i dont feel too awkward. Its been a long time since i visited ML so i didnt expect much.

No massage for me, as time is almost up and once my balls are empty i initiated to leave. Chatted awhile more before i made my move and she suggested to help me put my number into the database. Although i told her thats very kind of her and not necessarily required to do so.

Will definitely RTM if i am in the area and lusting for it, but will probably just opt for $120 package
Old 19-12-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

Anyone know if summer got married already or wil come back spore 3rd stint?
Old 19-12-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 4
Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!Lucian777 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerla View Post
Any recommendation for good hard massage? After 7P left duno who to look for for this.
TIA!
Can consider ManMan if you are ok with vanilla milf
Old 19-12-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 15
Lustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud ofLustlord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any recommendation for good hard massage? After 7P left duno who to look for for this.
TIA!
I like 7P's massage too. Can consider the following:

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zara-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-jessica/

Zara have a massage bed and her massage is quite strong.
Jessica's massage not as strong but quite soothing for me.
Old 19-12-2023, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Increase by $20, way more than 9% GST increase
Probably she sees it as compounding increase 8%+9%=17% 🫡..hence $20 up from market rates. Then again, her goods don’t justify the product value.. 🤣
Old 19-12-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
I only remembered that man man looks much older than pics. Massage was decent. Visited her once and did not rtm.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
I only remembered that man man looks much older than pics. Massage was decent. Visited her once and did not rtm.
Agree with that but I think if we compare her with 7P.
They are about the same.
Believe he is asking more for massage than look.
I used go to both 7P, she is a nice lady and then ManMan from time to time.
She is a nice lady as well.
Only 7P provide the added service like showing for you.
Don't think folks here go for 7P for look.
Pardon me if I'm wrong.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian777 View Post
I was about to recommend her as well since we are looking at 7P comparison.
Definitely look is not in the criteria.
Both are nice ladies.
Old 20-12-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Had Lora for last Friday dinner. Wanted a time slot but think she shifted some appointment and got an earlier slot instead.

Nice round head lights and her sensual is good.. Wish she could lick the skin instead of brushing past. Got my butt molested by her. Got fed with her nice breast and I came hard via her hands. Got mini reward with a smouch from https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lora-massage/
Old 20-12-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 494 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of lightrix6669 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by turfman_77 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lucky/

Visited Lucky yesterday night

Location wise is good, near mrt and parking.
One super plus is her hygiene factor, Room was clean and tidy.

First impressions are that she's a girl next door. Not super hot, with looks that will grow on you and a bubbly attitude. Broke the ice very fast and she has a good sense of humour. That said, her body is on the plus side.

Massage wise is so-so, strength is there but because it's on a bed, you won't get to truly unwind. Personally I enjoyed my conversations with her more than the massage

When it comes to sensual, she has a unique bowl technique
Will let bros go figure it out, but it was an interesting experience. Her BBBJ was quite exquisite as she took the time, almost like making love to my 2IC instead of mechanical.

Overall most will find the service good
Lucky bbbj need top up one?
Old 20-12-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes bro, at 150. But dunno if others may get the same rate at 120 this i not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Lucky bbbj need top up one?
Old 20-12-2023, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 688 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
TIA!
Actually, if you don’t mind looks, An An gives good massage.
Looks is won’t reject kind too. Just don’t expect SYT.
Old 20-12-2023, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

MR for Ruan Ruan

Looks: 6/10

almost same as pic BUT slightly older , +5-10 years
not bad la. maybe due to photoshop so i expect better

Body: 9/10

VERY GOOD, 34c boobs, natural. can zhut...cant complain anymore !

Massage: 5/10

So so la. not there for massage

GFE: 8/10

Decent conversation, starting quite cold. quiet but after i try a few topic then she is more talkactive

Sensual: 9/10

HJ nicely with lotion or oil. after done deal, will lay beside u ....VERY GOOD

Overall:

thou the face abit disappointed for me. slightly older then in pic (need minus score) . dont misunderstood. is not ugly , just maybe i thought someone slightly younger then pic. i think she is around 35?38?
and also starting part , she seems cold and very quiet , not much word.
BUT luckly after that talk alot and laugh...so ok la , ice break

HJ can zhut will make me Return again.

but my priority will be lora then ruan ruan. and both are not accessible by MRT , only bus which is something i dislike

p/s: she no bad breath as encounter by other bro .
Old 20-12-2023, 01:02 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4653 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42599 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
As a milf, look still ok lah, of course not damn chio type. Her body is so smooth, like silk, long legs and great butt. Pay 120 for a good rub and release, cannot complain lah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1