The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-12-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Thou she posted FN
Maybe I didn’t take full menu that’s why she stripped til panties. Asked if can remove, got rejected. So I didn’t force also. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Old 22-12-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoryx90 View Post
Tried Lora recently and below is my FR

Looks: 8.5/10 SYT and pretty
Body: 8.5/10 not fat and nice figure. Boobs just nice not too big or too small
Massage: 5/10 ok but not here for this
Sensual: 9/10 excellent at this, best is she takes her time and slowly service. Will lie beside you and hug you close while giving you HJ
RTM: Definitely

Sadly she is going to RTC soon and not sure when she’s coming back. Any bros got any girls that are as good as Lora? In terms of look at service. Wanted to make her my regular and fail safe

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lora-massage/
Managed to squeeze in a final visit to one of my favourite 小野猫 (Lora) before my year end vacation. After so many visits, she finally succeeded to make me cum without oil haha. Always so hardworking sensually and eager to please, I'm going to miss her lovely kisses, cheerful hummings and mischievously sexy moans while begging me to cum for her! She's unsure if coming back again (cancelled her permit with 1.5 yr expiry). Those who want to book her, please do so before 29 Dec.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lora-massage/

Last edited by LBJForever; 22-12-2023 at 06:27 PM.
Old 22-12-2023, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
justincoco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried few times and finally managed to book her. Real person looks better than photo. Confirm won’t reject. Well kept body.
Very good massage skill. Excellent service.
Not a time watcher unless got waiting customer.

Look:10/10
Body:slim
Massage:10/10
BJ:10/10
GFE: Yes
will return for more massage
Good point is that never pick up calls when she on work.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tangtang/
Old 22-12-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FR for this different tian tian ?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tiantian/
Old 22-12-2023, 11:04 PM
Samster

blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/jessi-massage/

FL and ML as she offers FJ

doesn’t have high hopes with FL cum ML however read from previous FR she offer french ao decided to try and this are my views

Looks no where near photo
Age : look like early 40s under the light, late 30s under the dark
Boobs : Saggy boobs not nicely shaped
Alot of photo shop in the web.

Massage : she does not have smooth hands massage only about 3 mins asked to turn around already. No cat bath or anything Massage done in full nude with big bush below

She did BBBJ for 5-10 seconds said she was choke by it and started her HJ already and started kissing my neck.

HJ was done so rough it wasnt simulating at all, wanting me to release immediately , had to stall time by taking over control

she allowed me to roam 5G and able to french which made her horny but her rough HJ stills continues.

After release shower and left as no point and not worth staying for me.

In out total 24 mins including shower

Left the place with my rod red and swollen even after reaching home.

RTM: Definitely No
Old 22-12-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
FR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/jessi-massage/

FL and ML as she offers FJ

doesn’t have high hopes with FL cum ML however read from previous FR she offer french ao decided to try and this are my views

Looks no where near photo
Age : look like early 40s under the light, late 30s under the dark
Boobs : Saggy boobs not nicely shaped
Alot of photo shop in the web.

Massage : she does not have smooth hands massage only about 3 mins asked to turn around already. No cat bath or anything Massage done in full nude with big bush below

She did BBBJ for 5-10 seconds said she was choke by it and started her HJ already and started kissing my neck.

HJ was done so rough it wasnt simulating at all, wanting me to release immediately , had to stall time by taking over control

she allowed me to roam 5G and able to french which made her horny but her rough HJ stills continues.

After release shower and left as no point and not worth staying for me.

In out total 24 mins including shower

Left the place with my rod red and swollen even after reaching home.

RTM: Definitely No
Thanks for sharing this landmine bro. How slg allow fake photo
Old 22-12-2023, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
Thanks for sharing this landmine bro. How slg allow fake photo
Only similarity is the hair, hair is exactly the same. Same color same length
Old 22-12-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Humble MR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sweety-massage/

Location: More Southwest than Central, near green line; parking is available. Apartment is nicely kept and clean. Shares a room with a very popular ML.

Appearance: early 30s, about 10-15% discount from photos, figure is curvy with natural Cs. Pleasant personality, good conversationalist. Her voice and accent is a bit of an acquired taste, haha...

Shower: Ownself.

Massage: Super solid massage on bed; good strength, easily one of the best hard massages i had this year, surpassing tutu (who has RTCed)

Sensual/HJ: Vanilla, very very limited; HJ is done SN. Zhutting and nipple tuning are out of bounds. Gotta explore what turns her on...

The good: solid massage, good conversationalist. Not a time watcher.

The not-so-good: very vanilla, you gotta be there for her hard massage and a HJ; nothing else. Her curvy figure may not be every guy's cup of tea (it was ok for me)

RTM: Likely yes for the super hard massage. May consider taking 90mins on next session with her.
Old 22-12-2023, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melikemsg View Post
Humble MR for https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sweety-massage/

Location: More Southwest than Central, near green line; parking is available. Apartment is nicely kept and clean. Shares a room with a very popular ML.

Appearance: early 30s, about 10-15% discount from photos, figure is curvy with natural Cs. Pleasant personality, good conversationalist. Her voice and accent is a bit of an acquired taste, haha...

Shower: Ownself.

Massage: Super solid massage on bed; good strength, easily one of the best hard massages i had this year, surpassing tutu (who has RTCed)

Sensual/HJ: Vanilla, very very limited; HJ is done SN. Zhutting and nipple tuning are out of bounds. Gotta explore what turns her on...

The good: solid massage, good conversationalist. Not a time watcher.

The not-so-good: very vanilla, you gotta be there for her hard massage and a HJ; nothing else. Her curvy figure may not be every guy's cup of tea (it was ok for me)

RTM: Likely yes for the super hard massage. May consider taking 90mins on next session with her.
Don have to explore bro, i know what turns her on, I asked her directly and she will tell you.
Old 23-12-2023, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpotter View Post
Maybe I didn’t take full menu that’s why she stripped til panties. Asked if can remove, got rejected. So I didn’t force also. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I wanna become a strict asshole to these kind of ML soon. If post full nude and they refused to go full nude, I will tell them I give them 20% less of the listed amount since it's not accurate

Sick of this kind of shit. Might as well put every shit and don't provide any.
Old 23-12-2023, 02:43 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelaeroplane View Post
Today decided to visited Xinyan, and had a pleasant surprise when the door opens. I was greeted by a chiobu that resembles Charlie Yeung with a body to die for.

Read some reviews before that she does solid massage. True as she managed to relieve by my long aching shoulders & neck that has bothered me for months.

Back to her looks, she can easily secure a spot in my top 3 chiobu ML list in current market with the likes of Tingzi & Love. Her boobs are worth mentioning too as they are firm and substantial to grab during HJ...

With that said, of course pls don't expect heavy-flavour sensuality. YMMV.

If you like good massage + a chiobu with hot body jerking you off + nice pair of boobs to grab.. Give Xinyan a try.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xin-yan-massage/
Seem like my taste is quite different from you leh. But I got to admit that her massage is damn solid. After her squeezing, next day whole body ache, but shiok.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母

Last edited by ladyassasinato; 23-12-2023 at 11:23 AM.
Old 23-12-2023, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Don have to explore bro, i know what turns her on, I asked her directly and she will tell you.
Ah yes, i recall now, she tells you directly where her zone is
Old 23-12-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 12
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future

Scene is getting boring. Anyone commando this ML? Ting Ting, seems newly onboard. How’s her sensual? FN & Bj?

However, definitely not SYT from the photos though the age put 22. Crossed reference from the other site that she provides FL service too. Landmine?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ting-ting-massage/
Old 23-12-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 6
jackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjackjackoff is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
Anyone know if summer got married already or wil come back spore 3rd stint?
Don't think so unless u got insider info. Have to say her face and body is 10/10.
Old 23-12-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Found myself with a bit of time, remembered that Wei Wei was nearby and made an appointment.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/wei-wei-massage/

Location is an interesting one - haven't been to this place before. Perhaps about a 10-minute walk from the nearest train station. Street parking is quite limited nearby, but there are commercial buildings with ample parking a little further. She keeps the apartment clean enough, but probably should get more (and bigger) towels. Perhaps once she has decided to stick to this location (arrived not too long ago and still moving around).

Looks-wise - she's cute but maybe only 70% of the pics. Eyes definitely not that big. Plus point is that she puts in the effort to do full makeup - I find that many MLs slack off and not bother with makeup after awhile. Still, I was pleased enough with her looks on first sight, albeit not quite true to pics. Slim figure - the type I like and she was in a cosplay maid's uniform.... and she got into character and said "I'll be your maid for the next hour, sir..."

Not her first stint here (and I believe she used to offer more). Almost non-existent "massage" but hey, not what I was there for anyway. Teasing fingers and catbath was nice, and I was rock hard in no time. Loved the visual of her manicured nails teasing my little general. She also gives a sultry come-hither look as she does it.... Not sure why but she decided to go for it and gulped my dick down - almost deepthroating. Went on for awhile before finishing me off with a HJ... Joked around a little cos of how far I shot my load, and told me how a bro accidentally shot into his own mouth one time... Hugged and chat a little as there was still time - didn't push me off to the bathroom straightaway. Giving her points for that.

And more points for this - she wanted to take 120 as she said she didn't ask me beforehand if I wanted the "upgrade" - what rare integrity... but I'm not one to take advantage. Gave her the 150 which is her normal rate for the BJ package.

RTM: Yes, keeping her on rotation list.

- EDIT: Had a bit of time to surf around today - she is listed in the VIP site as FL under the name Duo Duo

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result

Last edited by imom; 24-12-2023 at 05:44 PM. Reason: New info
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1