The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 24-12-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
You should propose to shower with her after the CIM. It doesn't mean that shower together must be before the session. I'd done that with MLs who does not advertise shower together.
and they really did showered with you in the end? most will come up with excuses like "oh the webmaster made a mistake" or something like that. But yeah now really no rules, just 1 year ago i rmb that if they put nude massage, you'd get FN but now, almost everyone does that and keep their panties on.
Old 24-12-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
So she looks like her photos and not her video?
Cos if based on her video, I think she looks quite auntie.
I stake all my points that she is no auntie.

She is also a friendly lass which always adds to a girl's appeal.
Old 24-12-2023, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 9
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I stake all my points that she is no auntie.

She is also a friendly lass which always adds to a girl's appeal.
One of the better figure and character around!
Old 24-12-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Listed as 27 and vid looks s bit milfy... in person does she look much more than listed age?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Terrible video. I was like, wow, when she first opened the door, and I'm sure I'm not the first and last bro to be stunned.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
Im not really good at telling someone's age, but if I were to guess maybe pre-milf at most? And she looks better in person, maybe its just me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
So she looks like her photos and not her video?
Cos if based on her video, I think she looks quite auntie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
As some bros already mentioned, you'll be quite stunned by her good looks and bubbly personality when you see her in person.
Wah the video with the 80s tvb perm really turn off sia..

I saw the photos and thought not bad wanna text her.. Then the video was like nope.. Lol..
Old 24-12-2023, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post

i 2nd that, forum is for sharing so people know certain girls boundaries can be pushed. people who zap others because they can't get certain svcs really beta.
Thank you for understanding, most people needs to learn to understand this.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 402 / Power: 10
blitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find betterblitzace is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
wow this face can $140? i applaud her for her self confidence..
Sometimes i do ask them how do they set the price and they told me it was the webmaster that set the price. Not sure how true.
Old 24-12-2023, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61709 / Power: 33
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Sometimes i do ask them how do they set the price and they told me it was the webmaster that set the price. Not sure how true.
No la webmaster is just responsible for posting the ad. All the copywriting inside is standard template with minor adjustments if the girl wants. Then u pay more if you want webmaster to bump you higher.
Old 24-12-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah the video with the 80s tvb perm really turn off sia..

I saw the photos and thought not bad wanna text her.. Then the video was like nope.. Lol..
Lol... tvb perm....

I am always wary if the vids/pics don't gum... cos they must definitely look better than in person... at least should ps a bit... now phone cams also got filter function

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Pipi
Old 25-12-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of lightfs1036le is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Lol... tvb perm....

I am always wary if the vids/pics don't gum... cos they must definitely look better than in person... at least should ps a bit... now phone cams also got filter function
She is carrot used to work in balastier
Old 25-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8343 / Power: 12
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Lol... tvb perm....

The video doesn’t do her justice. She is definitely beautiful. She used to be a 带货主播 back in China.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
She is carrot used to work in balastier

I think must always write xiao yu aka carrot🥕 lol
Old 25-12-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Found myself with a bit of time, remembered that Wei Wei was nearby and made an appointment.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/wei-wei-massage/

Location is an interesting one - haven't been to this place before. Perhaps about a 10-minute walk from the nearest train station. Street parking is quite limited nearby, but there are commercial buildings with ample parking a little further. She keeps the apartment clean enough, but probably should get more (and bigger) towels. Perhaps once she has decided to stick to this location (arrived not too long ago and still moving around).

Looks-wise - she's cute but maybe only 70% of the pics. Eyes definitely not that big. Plus point is that she puts in the effort to do full makeup - I find that many MLs slack off and not bother with makeup after awhile. Still, I was pleased enough with her looks on first sight, albeit not quite true to pics. Slim figure - the type I like and she was in a cosplay maid's uniform.... and she got into character and said "I'll be your maid for the next hour, sir..."

Not her first stint here (and I believe she used to offer more). Almost non-existent "massage" but hey, not what I was there for anyway. Teasing fingers and catbath was nice, and I was rock hard in no time. Loved the visual of her manicured nails teasing my little general. She also gives a sultry come-hither look as she does it.... Not sure why but she decided to go for it and gulped my dick down - almost deepthroating. Went on for awhile before finishing me off with a HJ... Joked around a little cos of how far I shot my load, and told me how a bro accidentally shot into his own mouth one time... Hugged and chat a little as there was still time - didn't push me off to the bathroom straightaway. Giving her points for that.

And more points for this - she wanted to take 120 as she said she didn't ask me beforehand if I wanted the "upgrade" - what rare integrity... but I'm not one to take advantage. Gave her the 150 which is her normal rate for the BJ package.

RTM: Yes, keeping her on rotation list.

- EDIT: Had a bit of time to surf around today - she is listed in the VIP site as FL under the name Duo Duo
Can see from video and photo that she is slim, Is she on the skinny side? Also boob size got B? TIA
Old 25-12-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Definitely one of the prettiest around at the moment. Remember someone said top 3 and that is indeed true. Very nice facial features and smooth skin. Is very tall and slender too around 1.62m.

Can engage in conversation too and will ask questions back not like some of the ML that provide superficial response. Really like her character and time spent with her.

Boobs was the main highlight as it was natural and quite a handful probably c cup size.

The only thing is she is still quite green and prob need more practice or advice to improve. Is vanilla and prob not suitable for all.

Overall a very likeable and cheerful girl and great personality to engage with. Hj was done slowly while i grab the marvelous pair. A must rtm on the list.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 19
=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold=.=" is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Definitely one of the prettiest around at the moment. Remember someone said top 3 and that is indeed true. Very nice facial features and smooth skin. Is very tall and slender too around 1.62m.

Can engage in conversation too and will ask questions back not like some of the ML that provide superficial response. Really like her character and time spent with her.

Boobs was the main highlight as it was natural and quite a handful probably c cup size.

The only thing is she is still quite green and prob need more practice or advice to improve. Is vanilla and prob not suitable for all.

Overall a very likeable and cheerful girl and great personality to engage with. Hj was done slowly while i grab the marvelous pair. A must rtm on the list.
did u zhut?????
Old 25-12-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1427 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Can see from video and photo that she is slim, Is she on the skinny side? Also boob size got B? TIA
Slim, yes. Not skinny to me, but I do like them slim. Didn't pay much notice to boobs since I'm a legs person, but dun remember them being B.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1