The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-12-2023, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 13
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo80 View Post
As for me, i still prefer Summer.
She still da best in terms of
Look, Figure & her character. Either you love or you hate her
Happy Cheonging!
fj with her good
cowgirl see her nehneh shake
Old 18-12-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jttl3080 View Post
Just saw XiaoQi posted on her wechat moments awhile back, maybe hinting at a future return? Anyone have any news?
No news , no responds from her WeChat.
Only a Gym picture
Old 18-12-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
i dont get why you can say until like this. her face is pleasant looking, but tits are enhanced and slight tummy fat. her service is good. but dont say until like devil body like that la
Now u should learn some FRs just for fun read. Don't believe too much. U slowly learn ur taste will differ from other chiongsters.
Old 18-12-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yumihisoka View Post
wait for u to try.

See the FR "Nancy宝贝绝对是个大��里面比较纯天然G奶"
I also scared to find a baby bear later.
Recall there was a MR on her few pages back.
Old 18-12-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3799 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
There are such white knights but who told them doesn't matter. It could well be collusion among the MLs. Clearly, many returnees and new MLs are taking the opportunity to set 130 as the rate.
NNB, GST going to up 1% more, they up $10.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 18-12-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 7
yumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond reputeyumihisoka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by audio1 View Post
Recall there was a MR on her few pages back.
yeah. i saw 2 bro mention cmi
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=118540
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=118585

Another mentioned not bad
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=122572

tldr: ymmv

but if she is like Alice/Eva and does nuru. it should be a bit syiok?
Old 18-12-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 642 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24976 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Bro which website has her listing .. Can't find in the few usual sites. Is she using a different name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
I think she took down her FL listing. I recall I last saw it on TT.
Think she charges $200 for full.
(Saw her promo vid, and was a bit turned off by her voice. But looks on vid looks close to pics)
Correctly answered that she is currently not listed as FL. But she still offers fj, bbbj but not CIM. (Whether she wants to be selective presently, I don't know. However, she had advertised before. I had tried her twice. To me, she is a very horny lady. She welcomed me at the door both times in sexy lacy panty and bra!)
Old 18-12-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 509 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
Just visited a ML which i don think i should name it but apparently theres this bro who told her that she should up her price from $120 to $130, he told her $130 is the standard pricing, is that why nowadays its increasingly to $130 as a norm.

Is this bro new/dumb or is he spoiling the old market rate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
There are such white knights but who told them doesn't matter. It could well be collusion among the MLs. Clearly, many returnees and new MLs are taking the opportunity to set 130 as the rate.
Likely the ML made this up and hint to you she is going to increase to 130.
Don't believe all these "cock and bull" stories conjured by these chickens.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 18-12-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5856 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
wait for u to try.

See the FR "Nancy宝贝绝对是个大��里面比较纯天然G奶"
I also scared to find a baby bear later.
Looks quite slim from the photo. No time to go try
Old 18-12-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3747 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubberyellowduc View Post
i dont get why you can say until like this. her face is pleasant looking, but tits are enhanced and slight tummy fat. her service is good. but dont say until like devil body like that la
Tbh I rather have Kopio's colourful description than another cut and paste fake MR.

I don't remember Carrot's tits are man-made? They are pretty good if not jaw-dropping awesome.

For me, her minus points are actually her service - her FJ is so so though she is obliging. She also doesn't like to french which is a letdown for me.

Dome 2 is in the shits so I can understand if bros go a little gaga over her. But no, not at 280 for me.
Old 18-12-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1602 / Power: 16
Milo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant futureMilo80 has a brilliant future

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Any bros able to contact her? I tried to contact her since sunday but no reply..
Anyone care to share if she's still around?
Old 18-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
Mvpscott is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyLifeNotYours View Post
Bro, get used to it. Many bros in this thread is the worst lot. I also kana zapped for posting ML speak french with me, but who cares. As tho I french their wife or gf. You say ML too good or too bad, also kana zap

Just stating the true, bros got jealous, zapped me. I told ML about it, she also never say me, still laugh at me.
ppl zap u for showing off when so many times senior bros alr warned to not mention off menu service. u scare the whole duno u look like andy lau isit
Old 18-12-2023, 06:38 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18543 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
I don't see SN, BM and BF and asking for $130....
Is Real person pretty?
Under Catbath...got state SN....anyway for $130...

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 18-12-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

I recall the Nancy I tried early this year looks different than the current listing Nancy.
So might be a different Nancy that I tried last time.
But haven't try this current Nancy so I can't vouch if she failsafe or not.

Quote:
yeah. i saw 2 bro mention cmi
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=118540
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=118585

Another mentioned not bad
https://sammyboy.online/showpost.php?p=22...stcount=122572

tldr: ymmv

but if she is like Alice/Eva and does nuru. it should be a bit syiok?
Old 18-12-2023, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -62 / Power: 0
MyLifeNotYours has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mvpscott View Post
ppl zap u for showing off when so many times senior bros alr warned to not mention off menu service. u scare the whole duno u look like andy lau isit
Sorry to let you know, I look way much better than Andy Lau
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1