The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 25-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7881 / Power: 11
Tinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond reputeTinybee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Lol... tvb perm....

I am always wary if the vids/pics don't gum... cos they must definitely look better than in person... at least should ps a bit... now phone cams also got filter function
The video doesn’t do her justice. She is definitely beautiful. She used to be a 带货主播 back in China.
Old 25-12-2023, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
She is carrot used to work in balastier

I think must always write xiao yu aka carrot🥕 lol
Old 25-12-2023, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Found myself with a bit of time, remembered that Wei Wei was nearby and made an appointment.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/wei-wei-massage/

Location is an interesting one - haven't been to this place before. Perhaps about a 10-minute walk from the nearest train station. Street parking is quite limited nearby, but there are commercial buildings with ample parking a little further. She keeps the apartment clean enough, but probably should get more (and bigger) towels. Perhaps once she has decided to stick to this location (arrived not too long ago and still moving around).

Looks-wise - she's cute but maybe only 70% of the pics. Eyes definitely not that big. Plus point is that she puts in the effort to do full makeup - I find that many MLs slack off and not bother with makeup after awhile. Still, I was pleased enough with her looks on first sight, albeit not quite true to pics. Slim figure - the type I like and she was in a cosplay maid's uniform.... and she got into character and said "I'll be your maid for the next hour, sir..."

Not her first stint here (and I believe she used to offer more). Almost non-existent "massage" but hey, not what I was there for anyway. Teasing fingers and catbath was nice, and I was rock hard in no time. Loved the visual of her manicured nails teasing my little general. She also gives a sultry come-hither look as she does it.... Not sure why but she decided to go for it and gulped my dick down - almost deepthroating. Went on for awhile before finishing me off with a HJ... Joked around a little cos of how far I shot my load, and told me how a bro accidentally shot into his own mouth one time... Hugged and chat a little as there was still time - didn't push me off to the bathroom straightaway. Giving her points for that.

And more points for this - she wanted to take 120 as she said she didn't ask me beforehand if I wanted the "upgrade" - what rare integrity... but I'm not one to take advantage. Gave her the 150 which is her normal rate for the BJ package.

RTM: Yes, keeping her on rotation list.

- EDIT: Had a bit of time to surf around today - she is listed in the VIP site as FL under the name Duo Duo
Can see from video and photo that she is slim, Is she on the skinny side? Also boob size got B? TIA
Old 25-12-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Definitely one of the prettiest around at the moment. Remember someone said top 3 and that is indeed true. Very nice facial features and smooth skin. Is very tall and slender too around 1.62m.

Can engage in conversation too and will ask questions back not like some of the ML that provide superficial response. Really like her character and time spent with her.

Boobs was the main highlight as it was natural and quite a handful probably c cup size.

The only thing is she is still quite green and prob need more practice or advice to improve. Is vanilla and prob not suitable for all.

Overall a very likeable and cheerful girl and great personality to engage with. Hj was done slowly while i grab the marvelous pair. A must rtm on the list.
Old 25-12-2023, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1040 / Power: 19
=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of=.=" has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Definitely one of the prettiest around at the moment. Remember someone said top 3 and that is indeed true. Very nice facial features and smooth skin. Is very tall and slender too around 1.62m.

Can engage in conversation too and will ask questions back not like some of the ML that provide superficial response. Really like her character and time spent with her.

Boobs was the main highlight as it was natural and quite a handful probably c cup size.

The only thing is she is still quite green and prob need more practice or advice to improve. Is vanilla and prob not suitable for all.

Overall a very likeable and cheerful girl and great personality to engage with. Hj was done slowly while i grab the marvelous pair. A must rtm on the list.
did u zhut?????
Old 25-12-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Can see from video and photo that she is slim, Is she on the skinny side? Also boob size got B? TIA
Slim, yes. Not skinny to me, but I do like them slim. Didn't pay much notice to boobs since I'm a legs person, but dun remember them being B.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 25-12-2023, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7693 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by =.=" View Post
did u zhut?????
Golden question 😆😆😆
Old 25-12-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
Slim, yes. Not skinny to me, but I do like them slim. Didn't pay much notice to boobs since I'm a legs person, but dun remember them being B.
Thks, her boobs look small to me.. Will kiv
Old 26-12-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 991 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
The video doesn’t do her justice. She is definitely beautiful. She used to be a 带货主播 back in China.
Well noted with thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fs1036le View Post
She is carrot used to work in balastier
I read quite a bit about this carrot. Thanks for heads up!

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 26-12-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 607 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Well noted with thanks!
I read quite a bit about this carrot. Thanks for heads up!
Hey bro @derrickboy
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/
With many endorsement by reputable bros here and I’ve tried Carrot aka Xiaoyu before, definitely not a landmine in terms of looks
Didnt try her HJ before though.
But you should enjoy the session

Also replied you via telegram.
My fingers tingles whenever you thought of me. LOL!
That’s the power of being Eskimo Bros!

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-12-2023 at 09:02 AM.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:03 AM
Samster

cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
This is her second stint....her first stint was better, when she was still in G- area. After that I found her just being routine and going thru the motion and stopped visiting her.....but a good eye candy and youthful body.
Personally I found NX to be better during this 2nd stint than the 1st stint.
Her first stint she was under lots of pressure and still figuring things out. But appreciate your sharing. Guess everyone mileage varies. Agreed on the good eye candy and youthful body!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Probably got tired I guess.. If memory serves me correctly she's been doing this for 3yrs liao.. If me also die sia..
Hey bro @HalimahYakult
Great to see you back! Yes NX has been at it for 3 years with a break in between her two stints. Wow. I was one of her first few customers when she was in Area N. Back then I even suckle her nips till it cracks. Had to buy body lotion to atone my mistake. LOL!

3 years passed in a blink of an eye. NX probably holds the record of the LONGEST RTM duration among my years of cheonging. Not complaining for sure. In fact when she RTC by Jan24, it will leave a hole in my heart! Sigh

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66

Last edited by cheongster_11; 26-12-2023 at 09:02 AM.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyTheBoss View Post
I am a long time lurker in the forum. Time to contribute. As what bro @cheongster_11 said “sharing is caring”. Have a thing for Specky gals so here goes….

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage/
FairyÂ’s profile picture is alluring. Heard about her cosplay services. Went with the OL attire with specs. Good story line. Good sensual. Just a tad commercial.
RTM: Probable if my cosplay fetish tingles.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/nan-xing-massage/
Specky young lady. She is fair skinned with chopstick legs. Beautiful face with minimal makeup. Remind me of Crystal Liu. She is a down to earth lady and conversation flows. Very shapely breasts and good body.
RTM: Yes. She said she will return to China soon.

Will be looking to try Rui Rui, another Specky MIL.
Most welcome bro @SammyTheBoss
Yes indeed “sharing is caring” but so is YMMV.
Guess we share similar tastes in the MLs

But been awhile since I last visit Fairy.
Your MR certainly got me interested again.
That is if I can find times between my RTMs of NX.

Merry Xmas and advance Happy 2024 to everyone!
May the new year brings new girls to bring us to new heights of pleasure!
Old 26-12-2023, 08:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to beholdIvysaw is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Great to see you back! Yes NX has been at it for 3 years with a break in between her two stints. Wow. I was one of her first few customers when she was in Area N. Back then I even suckle her nips till it cracks. Had to buy body lotion to atone my mistake. LOL!

3 years passed in a blink of an eye. NX probably holds the record of the LONGEST RTM duration among my years of cheonging. Not complaining for sure. In fact when she RTC by Jan24, it will leave a hole in my heart! Sigh
Not RTT meh?
Old 26-12-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hp2k View Post
Not bad hardworking girl.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumm View Post
I thought nanxing was ok. She was able to engage in a good conversation with me.

Sensual was good as well. I took abit long to cum and she ask what she can do to make it faster. Told her and she gladly obliged.
Some bros new to the scene PM to ask how to search for good reviews on NX. Quoted two recent MRs by reputable bros here. But of course YMMV. One man meat can be another man poison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
Yup visited her last week, didn't knew we had a tw mei mei here.
Yes yes. So used to the term “RTC” to mean returning to home country.
Yes you are right. RTT would be more accurate. LOL

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 26-12-2023, 09:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 561 / Power: 2
Gumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to allGumm is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-27.com/nan-xing-massage/
Public Service Announcement
Recently many gems have left our shores.
So sad to know that another of my regulars will RTC too
Another few more weeks and she will be leaving our shores.
Probably delisted for good… so catch the boat soon.
Bro @cheongster, when exactly is nanxing going to RTT? I remember this post from you in Oct 2023. Now you mentioned she is going off in Jan 24 instead.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1