The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-01-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Will W come back in the future?
Old 01-01-2024, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 4
Machomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to beholdMachomad is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
QC used to be my fav ML back in late 2018 - 2019 … she was still fresh out of uni … her 1.70 height and slim build and pretty face …. It’s all went downhill after COVID when she’s back putting on weights … think she tried to cut down but to no avails ..
Yes indeed, her first stint very fresh, youthful and nice girl, dun know wat happened to her dat made her changed a lot put o weight and look only few years. I met her once accidentally when I m at dat famous hill area, I saw her went bought something, and very surprised me, she changed so much, I didn’t call her to say hallo, worried to made her in surprise.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone knows if lucky is back? Read that people say she was on a break
Old 01-01-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25137 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Tried a fresh face on New Year Day. This Inner Mongolia ML looks like the advertised pics but with slight discount. She has long hair, fairly good looks (not the chio type but not to be rejected), slim sexy body. Her massage, physical and teasing, service are OK. She is not for boobs lover - not D cup but B- natural type that befits her body. Claimed the advertised age is her age indeed. Not a time watcher. Listen to and accommodated my request for kissing/frenching (YMMV). She seems the type that can be unlocked. Have a great year ahead!

(Warning : Those going to this fairly new condo for the first time, better cater for some additional time to look for the door entrance to the condo.
Was given cold fresh milk, not from her boobs, but from the fridge after her service)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 01-01-2024 at 09:33 PM.
Old 01-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

When a ML become more popular n standard start to drop it time to look for another one .... we r the paying customer
Happy New Year to all bros

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32833359
Old 01-01-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3803 / Power: 20
dave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond reputedave76 has a reputation beyond repute

She still on a break. She would be back soon within this week and just take note of her wechat moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone knows if lucky is back? Read that people say she was on a break

Last edited by dave76; 01-01-2024 at 03:55 PM.
Old 01-01-2024, 04:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaomi/

Tried a fresh face on New Year Day. This Inner Mongolia ML looks like the advertised pics but with slight discount. She has long hair, fairly good looks (not the chio type but not to be rejected), slim sexy body. Her massage, physical and teasing, service are OK. She is not for boobs lover - not D cup but B- natural type that befits her body. Claimed the advertised age is her age indeed. Not a time watcher. Listen to and accommodated my request for kissing/frenching (YMMV). She seems the type that can be unlocked. Have a great year ahead!

(Warning : Those going to the this fairly new condo for the first time, better cater for some additional time to look for the door entrance to the condo.)
Bro how's roaming signal? Confirm FN as per her ad?
Old 01-01-2024, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

Looks: not considered syt but pleasent looking. Looks grow as u stay with her.

Location: not the best location esp given the lack of cover when going up. Hope she move to somewhere else if can.

Body: very big boobs and it was just wonderful to grab and zhut. Very soft natural pair and fairly fair skin too.

Sensual: very hardworking and have a lot of actions. From licking from the back, to the ear and uses her boobs well. Lick the balls and gently suck it. And the licking at the side of the dick really brings pleasure. Have plenty of tricks at her end.

Overall: very nice lady with very nice body. Sensual service was max at least to me and unlike most of the ml out there. Best thing is cbj is only 120 given her looks and body its a steal (esp when ppl are asking for 150 when they dont look as good in person).

Last edited by Moshimosh; 01-01-2024 at 04:59 PM.
Old 01-01-2024, 04:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25137 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Bro how's roaming signal? Confirm FN as per her ad?
Confirm FN and 5G roaming (but no finger penetration) YMMV. She is fairly green and wanna be calculative in terms of top up. Told her the priority should be to make customer happy so that he will return, since I could sense she quite admired me ... she very much "complied". I do tip her, afterall it's the start of the New Year, good to make an ML happy!
Old 01-01-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Confirm FN and 5G roaming (but no finger penetration) YMMV. She is fairly green and wanna be calculative in terms of top up. Told her the priority should be to make customer happy so that he will return, since I could sense she quite admired me ... she very much "complied". I do tip her, afterall it's the start of the New Year, good to make an ML happy!
Thnx bro will check her out soon and continue to influence her the 'right' way 😜
Old 01-01-2024, 05:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

Looks: not considered syt but pleasent looking. Looks grow as u stay with her. Hope she move to somewhere else if can.

Location: not the best location esp given the lack of cover when going up.

Body: very big boobs and it was just wonderful to grab and zhut. Very soft natural pair and fairly fair skin too.

Sensual: very hardworking and have a lot of actions. From licking from the back, to the ear and uses her boobs well. Lick the balls and gently suck it. And the licking at the side of the dick really brings pleasure. Have plenty of tricks at her end.

Overall: very nice lady with very nice body. Sensual service was max at least to me and unlike most of the ml out there. Best thing is cbj is only 120 given her looks and body its a steal (esp when ppl are asking for 150 when they dont look as good in person).
Fully concur on Da Bao's hardworking attitude and high sensual/playability (indeed quite good looking too). During my first visit I recall her spending quite some time on BBBJ (longer than some MLs who asked for topup), at the end I was shocked when she only asked for 120 (I tipped her anyway).

Location indeed not ideal, unit also a little squeezy. Guys who visit her try to park near Upp Circular Rd/Carpenter St area (lots of open/bldg parking). Few min short walk from there. I believe she's looking to shift to area B?
Old 01-01-2024, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Testing12345 View Post
Hey guys,

Anyone tried Janana before?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/janana-massage/
Save your time and money unless you are into overweight Koufu aunties.

She is based at a massage shop, which should have been my first red flag. Upon opening the door and seeing her I straightaway jam ebrake and u-turn. I politely refused service and left, no point wasting time and money on a landmine.

To be fair she was very pleasant about the rejection and no hard feelings at all.
Old 01-01-2024, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/jessi-massage/

Face: 7/10 (Pics in website ps-ed, but still look ok)
Body: 7/10 (Slim, boobs feel enhanced, didn't carassed much, correct me if i'm wrong)
Massage: 6/10 (not a pro but willing to please)
Attitude: 9/10 (very friendly and attentive if you click with her)

Service wise she provides as you wish, so it's up to you to nego with her.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zmczmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Lavender considered Central area? Been wondering where are the MLs around Lavender nowadays. Any brothers have good intros??
Old 01-01-2024, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zmczmc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkyyway View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Looks: 8/10 She looks way better than the crazy PS photos
Body: 8/10 one of the best I've had
RTF/RTM: Countless times

For those who do not know, this is Carrot who used to operate in B area.
I recall another xiao yu at lavender, is this the same ML??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1