The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-08-2015, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 17
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hojth View Post
Lol! This 1 seems like a hard fish to catch.... let me know if u guys want to see all her normal photo in badoo... I can ss them and post for u all...

On another note, hook onto a another maid today. Decided to ditch the I am a good man image after seeing that she has private photos. When for the direct approach.

Me: I am looking for a gf to treat her good and help her, can we chat?

She: Hmm, ok.

Me: u married?

She: No, but i single mom.

Hear this happy liao.. i got the impressin single mom very ez to hook.. enjoy the forbidden food before mah, not so innocent.

Me: U so pretty, can give me see your private photo? Some of the normal photo already so sexy. I want see if the private photo got more sexy??

She: hehe... (grant me access).

The photo sexy sia. All nightie or bra or bikini.. got about 10 photos ..

Carry on finishing see if can hook her up bo..
bro nice sharing, +8 cheers
Old 21-08-2015, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 17
Hojth is a glorious beacon of lightHojth is a glorious beacon of lightHojth is a glorious beacon of lightHojth is a glorious beacon of lightHojth is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hojth View Post
Lol! This 1 seems like a hard fish to catch.... let me know if u guys want to see all her normal photo in badoo... I can ss them and post for u all...
Bros, as promised previously, these are the screenshots of her badoo profie.

I only manage to chat a few words with her. Gathered that she is a single mother, working as a maid. Few mths in sg only. But seems that I fail in hooking her up the hook.

Any pro bros had up her b4? I would be so jealous, I mean look at the huge boobs. Please share your experience and let me learn from the great 1. Hahaz
Old 21-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
The irony is most of the Filipina maids are screwing with the Indians or Bangladeshi lads.

Pierre.
I believe that's because it is seen as pathetic by our society for any singaporean male (chi/mly/ind) to be together with a maid. It's enough to drive down the supply of singaporean males to nearly zero. Our society is too proud, suck up to the whites, but see people from other SEA countries as beneath us.
Old 22-08-2015, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just downloaded badoo apps, gosh, there are lots of women on badoo all over the world. First, the women there told me they look for friends. I say don't bullshit n I got ignored. Then focus down to local, got all type of women to choose. I find some fat women there are more pessimistic n sensitive. But the the cock hard but heart no strength going on, they are like parrot. U ask one thing they respond yes or no only. Say thing they don't like n you are ignored. So, any Bro here expert in making the conversation last longer.
Old 22-08-2015, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8162 / Power: 17
guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Walao... i have to watch out for my helper

What apps can i check?
Old 22-08-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess67 View Post
Walao... i have to watch out for my helper

What apps can i check?
Sis, give your helper a break...

Fundamental human needs mah...
Old 22-08-2015, 12:22 PM
Samster

guess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond reputeguess67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Sis, give your helper a break...

Fundamental human needs mah...
She still young, very innocent, she just want to earn $ to support her bro study
Old 22-08-2015, 12:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

I very close with my family maid, and she can tell me story
about my brother maid has 2 bangala bfs ...

she sees the 2 of them every other Sunday and the bangala
pay her $80 for 3 hours in a budget hotel
Old 22-08-2015, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 18
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She still young, very innocent, she just want to earn $ to support her bro study
then make her yours
Old 22-08-2015, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistercage View Post
Recently came across an indon maid, about 28 years old.. Chatted quite a bit for about a week. She wouldn't share naked pics of herself but would only take with her bra and panties on.. So I guess, beggars can't be choosers, why not right.. Better than nothing.
http://imgur.com/b75WAhG

Met her once for a short while, she managed to get out of the house for one hour, chit chat, kiss quite abit, got a feel of her gigantor most likely double D's monster tits..

Found out that almost every morning she will wake up 5am to go for a jog around her area. So evil wild thoughts came to mind, proposed to meet earlier at 430am instead and she said ok.. Met her, walked to some ulu Park, nobody around. Move in for the kill. Played with her monster tits, suck on them. Finger her, wet like the sentosa adventure Cove, painted her abit, had her blow me a little while.. Cannot tahan, took her to this dark part of the corner of the park, hid behind some tall bushes and one Tree and standing doggy.. The thrill and the sensation of it all, out of the world..
Can pass some skill to newbie? Newbie chat already got problem, always get ignored, or talking to a parrot. Cannot attain such a high level of asking for nude photo.
Old 22-08-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here again... Knew this Indo girl few days ago, after some chat, told her I can take care of her and after some pursuating. She allows to video call with me, get her to show me her boobs n pussy and even showering time we video call too.. Only able to snap it using phone.. Alittle blur.. Will meet her tomorrow for 2 hours sex.. Will try to take more photo. Cheers guys..

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VdhPAz0azCQ
http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=... .VdhP7z0azCQ
Old 22-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
then make her yours
Siao.... cannot
Old 22-08-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 10
HunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am interested.
Old 22-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 10
HunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Siao.... cannot
I mean I can help to monitor for u.
Old 22-08-2015, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 17
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon2000sg View Post
I very close with my family maid, and she can tell me story
about my brother maid has 2 bangala bfs ...

she sees the 2 of them every other Sunday and the bangala
pay her $80 for 3 hours in a budget hotel
ooo two rich bangala, every sunday pay 80 +50 = 130 hehe good $$

think your maid is indo ? ups +8 cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1