The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

Love the ver 2 of Love. She seems to be more energetic, cheerful and spontaneous on this return. Looks prettier and better toned body too!

Looks: 7.5/10 (pretty sassy looking with 瓜子脸)
Body: 8.5/10 (slim and well toned figure with a perky ass)
Massage: 7/10 (started with back stepping to ease the tight muscles and then with hard finger press massage)
Sensual: 7.5/10 (start with simple hdly and she slowly builds the momentum in her own unique way of hj. Semi-nude but with t-back on, I feel it is even more alluring and hard to resist caressing her perky butt. There are still boundaries to be respected but overall I’m more that satisfied with the overall session. Whole session took almost 55mins and there is no short changing of time)
Gfe: 8/10 (she has really open up and there seems to be no end of topics in our conversation)
RTM: without a doubt
When I visited her a couple of weeks back, she kept covering her nose. Makes me think she just had a nose job.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by chowzz View Post
I tried about a year ago. Would not rtm, service is really not there also. She has a cat running around the house
2nd that. Wont rtm pp. Service is about 30min. Non existent massage. Sensual is weak too. After 30mins, u can just lie on bed, but I wouldn't want to waste my time. Look.. small eye with small boobs. Can be consider young though. To me, not my type. Location is very ulu. Drive park and walk 5mins. No mrt or bus stop nearby.
Anyway, save money for others ba.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/pp-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 04-01-2024 at 12:12 AM.
Old 03-01-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Anyone knows if lucky is back? Read that people say she was on a break
Uncontactable... now I'm wondering what happen to her msia trip.
Old 03-01-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Booked the other less famous Lucky.
Just sharing a short fr, milf look, massage not bad.
The HJ very skillful. Been a while I had such stimulating hj.

After hj still got time, she will do jg and head massage.
Enjoy.
There’s 2 Luckys.. you went this? The other Lucky no sounds since Msia trip.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/lucky-massage/
Old 03-01-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
CSCC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
How does she look compared to her photos? I’ve been thinking of trying her cos she says she has proper massage bed, but so far nobody seems to have reviewed her till now.
Actual person look similar and not rejectable type. But just remember each have own taste. Happy hunting 😁
Old 03-01-2024, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
saint82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Uncontactable... now I'm wondering what happen to her msia trip.
Wah seems like she ghosted the whole forum.
There is one bro who mentioned that she will be back by this week..

Maybe got Bao-ed..
Old 03-01-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatMan View Post
They are 3 or 4 databases in the market.
You just need to get someone that accept newbie.
sian last time still able to book natalie quite easily when i was still visiting regularly. now get 1 reply also difficult. thanks bro
Old 03-01-2024, 02:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

anyone know if li rou from area BK will ever come back?
Old 03-01-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -42 / Power: 0
LBJForever is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
When I visited her a couple of weeks back, she kept covering her nose. Makes me think she just had a nose job.
Lol just a pimple below her nose .. Already healed and she no longer cover when I visited few days ago. 🤣
Old 03-01-2024, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Is this shanshan still the same shanshan in the new listing?
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shanshan-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by baboon View Post
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/shanshan-massage/

Wanted to try her for very long after many bros comment her nnp is a must to go see at least once.

Looks: indeed consider syt. Exactly same same in the ad.
Dressing: big white tee and tiny white shorts
Body: petite slim fair and big nice nnp.
Massage: got put in effort leh. Not bad not bad but not the best
Sensual: catbath body neck and soft moans to ear. Use her big nnp to slide around back n front
Pull rubber skill: use oil with soft strokes and keep having eye contact.
Roaming: 4g kena stop when trying to enter with my fingers.
Duration: in out 45mins
Rtm: maybe yes but i don like stick to one.
Old 03-01-2024, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1305 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by terrymanOz View Post
Bro, I have just visited Carrot/Xiaoyu earlier today and I can vouch that her services remained the same as her earlier stint in B area. She already knew about the negative comments on her slack services lately as I guess people here already informed her first hand. This poor lady has several sleepless nights lately as evidenced from her obvious black eye bags. She was apparently traumatised by her unfortunate event of moving places. Again I am not her OKT but as someone who appreciated her services (YMMV I guess) and have visited her multiple times over her two stint here.
To be fair to her, would you continue to pay $170 to visit her at that squeezy and shitty room (accordingly this poor lady also slept in that room) in B area or you would rather pay a bit more to enjoy the comfort in a proper room? You tell me ? You should know the cost of venturing out in Condo's environment and their agent's cut throat fee if you are not a newbie visitor !!
Great, can finally visit her again properly. The previous place was kinda awkward with the bed position. Iykyk

Personally.. I feel it's a give and take for lower cost getting a less comfortable location. If it's a private space with proper air condition, privacy, and alone time with the ML, that is actually golden.
Been to many MPs or sleaze shop also overseas. Where I feel I need to disappear asap after the session. Can't really sit and have a short chat (or at least that's what I enjoy connecting with)
Old 03-01-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
kohuiya is stuck in moderation for some time to come

looks decent. anyone tried so far?
Old 03-01-2024, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondahesus View Post
Actual person quite pretty imo and should be at most early 20s only. U can refer to her first video for the closet representation and add a small cherry lips. Service wise super green but she is open to value add if u can afford it (ymmv). Btw she operates at hotel and not condo

Cannot miss out on this newly arrived SYT. shanshan is responsive when setting up appointment. Currently Staying in central hotel. SS came down to receive me In a white flowy dress. First impression, won’t say it’s exact match with her pictures and videos but with her youth, I’m happy with what I saw.

Soft spoken, demure and shy girl who blushes when she looks into your eyes. Very fair complexion. As what Jondahesus shared, she is young (SYT) and pretty (to me). Service is green so perfect for bros who like to take initiative.

I love the way she run her fingers around the butt area and during HDLY, she really play with your balls and shaft. She does her best to keep conversation going while I fondles her breasts. Her eraser nipples get aroused easily. But she has her boundaries. She is SN but I get my hands into the panty to caress her butt while she jerk me off. YMMV.

RTM: Yes. If getting jerked off by pretty topless SYTs is your thing, while chatting about anything under the sun, you should leave a happy man even though she has her boundaries. Strangely she is quite vanilla but I didn’t seem to mind it at all.
Old 03-01-2024, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post

Cannot miss out on this newly arrived SYT. shanshan is responsive when setting up appointment. Currently Staying in central hotel. SS came down to receive me In a white flowy dress. First impression, won’t say it’s exact match with her pictures and videos but with her youth, I’m happy with what I saw.

Soft spoken, demure and shy girl who blushes when she looks into your eyes. Very fair complexion. As what Jondahesus shared, she is young (SYT) and pretty (to me). Service is green so perfect for bros who like to take initiative.

I love the way she run her fingers around the butt area and during HDLY, she really play with your balls and shaft. She does her best to keep conversation going while I fondles her breasts. Her eraser nipples get aroused easily. But she has her boundaries. She is SN but I get my hands into the panty to caress her butt while she jerk me off. YMMV.

RTM: Yes. If getting jerked off by pretty topless SYTs is your thing, while chatting about anything under the sun, you should leave a happy man even though she has her boundaries. Strangely she is quite vanilla but I didn’t seem to mind it at all.
can zut?....
Old 03-01-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Dun bother to book her for next few days cos already fully booked. Might end up double booking like Nat if she receives too many messages.
Ops that’s mean I have no chance to meet her already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1