The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2024, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
Seems like the vanilla is not so vanilla
The more vanilla, better price in spreading those legs.

That’s why there is always a market for vanilla.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 09-01-2024, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Just wondering if there is another ML market segment whereby the ML are of a higher standard who charges a premium for what she offers?

Like maybe young/attractive with good massage and sensual but charges like maybe $250……
Price no longer corresponds with quality. The higher the price, the more likely you will be a carrot.
Old 09-01-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by minamushi View Post
sglonelyguy-28.com/fairy-massage

Decided to write this review for her to see if any bros want to support her.

Looks: 9/10 syt very cute and totally my type.
GFE: 10/10 knows how to sweet talk you as long as you don’t cross her boundaries
Massage: 8/10 accommodating and asks me which part is tired
House: 10/10 it is a condo (not massage parlor so you can enjoy privacy). The place is well kept and clean
Body: I like cos she got big boobs and they are nice to grab

This is my personal opinion and your experience may vary.
Fairy moved out of Mount Sensual already? It has been awhile since I last visited her.
Old 09-01-2024, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 523 / Power: 7
juniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of lightjuniper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohuiya View Post
( Click to show/hide )

as you can see.. i have typed out my review on the 5th and this is the feedback i have gotten. 3 down-votes against the world. the only thing i feel sorry for is that you haven't seen my review earlier and you have wasted your money on a ML that's probably not worth it in terms of personal time and monetary value. But no worries, that $130 spent, im sure you will earn it back with zero time and effort needed!

to bros who have upped me with your nicks thats included in the comment section, im sorry for the lack of PDPA. sincere apologies because im using my phone.
( Click to show/hide )

and to the bros who are late to the party, this is the ML in question. attached below is the link:

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/pp-massage/

its strange you didn't mask the nicks if you wanted to; if you're smart enough to crop a picture on your phone, from there its not hard to edit the picture

word of advice: ignore the zappers, there's always someone out there with different opinions and there's really no need to post several times to prove them wrong - you're not changing anyone's mind that way

finally, i like your writing style, keep at it, and i look forward to your future MR sharing!
Old 09-01-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Sojung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Impossible. Maybe need to check DBs.
She always reply me. Recently we also went to the same concert. with different partners (just to be clear) LOL
Maybe you need to find other MLs to get good comments in HER DBs before she will reply.
How is her service recently bro 😃
Old 09-01-2024, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 2
Gumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to beholdGumm is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Just wondering if there is another ML market segment whereby the ML are of a higher standard who charges a premium for what she offers?

Like maybe young/attractive with good massage and sensual but charges like maybe $250……
We are supposed to get premium service with 120
Old 09-01-2024, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
Fairy moved out of Mount Sensual already? It has been awhile since I last visited her.
Moved out for quite a while already.
If she is on your RTM list consider revisiting soon before the boat sails on.
Old 09-01-2024, 02:42 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

No. Please do not suggest so. As consumers we have already had enough with the inflation to $130 over the years, while standards and service continue to be on the decline. Why should we accept this kind of sub par standards and higher prices??
I mean there is always another option in HC where I suppose you get to see the girls before deciding, and probably already paying that kind of money. Keep this price range for the HC category please and do not bring it into the ML scene.
I rather we keep the norm price as is, let the good pretty and service oriented ones be the AP, they can earn more with their good businesses, and you can choose to tip (if you feeling it) if they are worth it. Don’t let the high price be the norm.
Old 09-01-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3193 / Power: 8
maeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond reputemaeda91 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

How long is shan shan planning to stay for this stint?
Rmb she return after 2-3 wks for her last stint.

Thanks
Old 09-01-2024, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 6
Dda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDda77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Arriving in Singapore today

Thanks for sharing , i tried to look for her listing in lonelyguy , but cant seems to find , do you mind sharing her ctc? Thanks!
Old 09-01-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
Deluna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

You can always top up for the young and attractive ones for better sensual. Many RTM and being good to the ML can get you better sensual as well.

Better massage you have to go to the MP.

These 3 requirements don’t often exist together
Old 09-01-2024, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dda77 View Post
Thanks for sharing , i tried to look for her listing in lonelyguy , but cant seems to find , do you mind sharing her ctc? Thanks!
If she is not listed probably she is not yet ready to start work after just arriving, and if anything would only be accepting regulars till she settles down. Maybe wait a day or two she should be up listing.
Old 09-01-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
186392 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Thumbs up [SLG] Pretty Masseur in the West

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/bei-bei-massage/

FR for Bei Bei
Looks: 9/10 pretty and soft spoken girl with long luscious hair, mid to late 20s (won't reject kind)
Body: 9/10 slim and slender with well shaped boobs (a bit hard but not enhanced)
Service: 9/10 its very sensual having a slim tall girl with tiny hands sitting on my buttocks while massaging my back, while her long flowy hair tickles my back Good attitude, patient, no rush, solid happy ending
RTM: will return next time when got $$. She got different packages but comes at a premium.
Old 09-01-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertysbfsg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Moved out for quite a while already.
If she is on your RTM list consider revisiting soon before the boat sails on.
May I know when is her last day? Can PM me if not convenient to reveal here. Her looks doesn’t gum me but I like her personality and, of course, her zhut-able melons. 😁
Old 09-01-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLorrymark is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bro got reply from Amei today? Can't seem to find her since noon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1