The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-01-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Some MLs warned me that no more kissing or frenching if I want to do painting on them. Knn, they do bbbj on us and can french after that but when we do painting some refused and said feels disgusting.
yeah. i don't get that logic. I got that once from one of YF's girls. She told me cannot french her after painting her. Do they not have any faith in their own cleanliness
Old 05-01-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any bros tried and willing to provide FR for the lady below?

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/elmi-massage/
Old 05-01-2024, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 6
Olofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find betterOlofmeister is a living Saint! - you won't find better

does anyone have any westie recommendations please.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1692 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41538 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
yeah. i don't get that logic. I got that once from one of YF's girls. She told me cannot french her after painting her. Do they not have any faith in their own cleanliness
They can suck cock n cum but cannot taste her own cb juice

Waiting for return : https://sbfsg.fun/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32792195
Old 05-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Ask back the question , would you allow the lady to kiss you after you shoot in her mouth with semen ? I think same logic to the ladies , not everyone is the same for acceptance level .
Old 05-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
They can suck cock n cum but cannot taste her own cb juice
Same logic as after you CIM, you don't want to kiss the girl while the spunk is in her mouth.
Although it's your own liquids, you'll feel uncomfortable to taste it
Old 05-01-2024, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 10
EvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEvilRoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
Ask back the question , would you allow the lady to kiss you after you shoot in her mouth with semen ? I think same logic to the ladies , not everyone is the same for acceptance level .
Meaning to ask this question.... do you think it's gay if you taste your own sperm?
Old 05-01-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilRoot View Post
Meaning to ask this question.... do you think it's gay if you taste your own sperm?
You should be asking your partner on this , whether they like you to do that …

This is private and nothing wrong , just whether the individual can accept .
Old 05-01-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Have been to many of ladies and they all use the databases.

Oddly the one Love uses still don't have my record.

She buys the lower priced one?

Last edited by dondondonkey; 05-01-2024 at 02:57 PM.
Old 05-01-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
i kissed. she said it is sweet, i told her don't lie to me and so we frenched. it was really sweet. too much clear isolated protein from myprotein. mango orange flavor is the best need a referral for myprotein PM me you can get 52% discount.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondondonkey View Post
Have been to many of ladies and they all use the databases.

Oddly the one Love uses still don't have my record.

She buys the lower priced one?
Bro have you also visited other more popular MLs? Also did you ever ask other MLs help update your number into as many database? FYI Love used 5 databases from cheap to expensive ones.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Oh well....

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJForever View Post
Bro have you also visited other more popular MLs? Also did you ever ask other MLs help update your number into as many database? FYI Love used 5 databases from cheap to expensive ones.
Old 05-01-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
personally, i think it is abit weird to ask? I would usually just slowly kiss my way down and if there's no resistance on the way then just go in for the kill and if she pushes or moves away, then you know she's not ready for that yet?
I see.. that does sounds classy. I wanted to ask solely because sometimes just wanted to know her boundaries.

But of course there were the more proactive ML where she would take my hand or face and place it where she want it to be. I kind of appreciate that lol

So far I guess by asking, responses were really varied haha. There's the she's also hungry response for the non vanilla, the nicely reject response and also the disgusted response

Maybe I will just slowly advance next time instead of talking.
Old 05-01-2024, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olofmeister View Post
does anyone have any westie recommendations please.
West side very rare. If you are willing to go further central, the competition is there and more varieties and services unfold. SLG and MPs alike.
Old 05-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lisha/

Since my NX is leaving soon, was on the lookout for new target.
Found Lisha who was just newly listed and decide to be a commando.

Location is within Area B and condo should be very familiar for seasoned cheongsters. Road side parking. discreet and quiet.

Arrangement was smooth and was able to get a suitable appt.
First impression totally my type. Petite with nice dimples.
Greeted me with a hug. Very good conversationalist. Break the ice immediately. She is fluent in Hokkien and Cantonese.

After shower, lie down for massage. Good strength and was able to release some knots. So relaxing. Hard to find a pretty girl who can actually massage.
Started sensual with catbath. This is the highlight. Good to hug. Definitely more than a vanilla. Can kiss. Good roaming signal. Can zhut on those nice (.)(.) but YMMV. Gfe hitting the the roof. She brought me to an orgasmic happy ending. Hot and steamy session to start my 2024!

Took a shower with my jelly legs And she offered a drink. We continue to chat in the room and can tell she is genuinely interested in finding out more about how to do better for bros. Very sincere. Not time watcher. Don’t look at phone during session too. See me off at the door with another Hug.

Lisha has just earned a place in my regular list! An apt replacement since NX is leaving soon. RTM: a resounding YES! Sharing is caring.

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1