The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2024, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7752 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
The one just RTC with big boobs that one is it?
That is correct. 😉
Old 11-01-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wah, I guess she called her shot to make easy fast cash.
Maybe Roberts will take up her offer but that being said I didn't see her during her 2nd stint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
That is correct. 😉
Old 11-01-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Wah, I guess she called her shot to make easy fast cash.
Maybe Roberts will take up her offer but that being said I didn't see her during her 2nd stint.
Believed some bros here might have taken it as she didn’t take my counter offer. Guess she think I low ball her. But I believed my offer is what she worth and am offering her more than those Jap AV FL at Dome 2.
Old 12-01-2024, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Always this talk about unlocking vanilla MLs. Don't be blur la. It's very simply people. It boils down to this. There are 3 types of customers...

1. Those who don't get it.
2. Those who pay to get it.
3. Those who don't have to pay to get it.

So which one are you - 1, 2 or 3? Or which one do you want to be? Choose and work to get it la! No need to question and question, ad infinitum... yawnz. And stop searching for excuses and validation for underachieving if you dont get it. If you want something, then go and work for it. It's not going to fall from the tree.

If you want to pay to get that transactional rewards and power conquest, then work hard, earn more money, get bigger bonuses and then bait the girls.

If like me, you prefer the rewards of genuine interaction and mutually gratifying intimacies, without talk of money, then you still need to work for it - be well turned-out, be attractive, be confident, be funny, be an interesting person, be respectful, be charismatic, and hone your skills in the art of seduction. Essentially, turn the girl on. Because remember, the erogenous zone for us guys is the dick - whereas for the girl, it's her ears and brain.

So which one are you or want to be - 1, 2 or 3?

For many years now, I, as with other players here, have been using SLG as an easy and ready stable to "groom" vanilla MLs with very good success rate. Even APs and the most vanilla SYTs have given in to their own desires - be it money or wanton needs.

Just go get a massage and a handjob... seriously? Lol.
Old 12-01-2024, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
To those rich guy a few ten K is sup sup water lah. What they want is companionship by a chio bu, screwing her is a must but most important is still to enjoy a good time with her. Just like my friend, he used to bring chio Chinese gals and show off in front of his ang mo friends.
Also shopping spree at Europe for one week is much more than 20k, bring to Orchard walk one round already spent more than that?

Certainly these are high level of entertainment!
I have not reach such level of richness, so right now I can only say not worth lor...
Old 12-01-2024, 10:02 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Quoted: 4620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Certainly these are high level of entertainment!
I have not reach such level of richness, so right now I can only say not worth lor...
Those jokers play normal FL play until sian liao mah.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 12-01-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Always this talk about unlocking vanilla MLs. Don't be blur la. It's very simply people. It boils down to this. There are 3 types of customers...

( Click to show/hide )

So which one are you - 1, 2 or 3? Or which one do you want to be? Choose and work to get it la! No need to question and question, ad infinitum... yawnz. And stop searching for excuses and validation for underachieving if you dont get it. If you want something, then go and work for it. It's not going to fall from the tree.

If you want to pay to get that transactional rewards and power conquest, then work hard, earn more money, get bigger bonuses and then bait the girls.

If like me, you prefer the rewards of genuine interaction and mutually gratifying intimacies, without talk of money, then you still need to work for it - be well turned-out, be attractive, be confident, be funny, be an interesting person, be respectful, be charismatic, and hone your skills in the art of seduction. Essentially, turn the girl on. Because remember, the erogenous zone for us guys is the dick - whereas for the girl, it's her ears and brain.

For many years now, I, as with other players here, have been using SLG as an easy and ready stable to "groom" vanilla MLs with very good success rate. Even APs and the most vanilla SYTs have given in to their own desires - be it money or wanton needs.

Bro, men's ero zone is the prostate

Some men are naturals in the art of seduction. Others pay to learn and practise - not bad too.
Old 12-01-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Some men are naturals in the art of seduction. Others pay to learn and practise - not bad too.
Totally, whichever is ok. Just got to put effort in achieving your targets.
Old 12-01-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
gearon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried this ML?
https://sgbeautycastle4.com/lisa-massage-hj-juagen/
Old 12-01-2024, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

高手! Respect!
Old 12-01-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryuu03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/an-yi-massage/

Anyone with reviews for this ML?
Old 12-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2026 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearon View Post
Heavily filtered pics and she is advertising in SLG for many years already. Look for her if u want to see a heavy weight MILF and receive a shock of your life.
Old 12-01-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Heavily filtered pics and she is advertising in SLG for many years already. Look for her if u want to see a heavy weight MILF and receive a shock of your life.
Hahahha. Her massage is okay but i find her very haolian about her JG. I bth
Old 12-01-2024, 12:35 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

RTM for my regular ML Belle
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/belle-massage/

She is a milf and dont expect too much on look and figure. But she has slimmed down quite abit.

Her best selling point is her JG and she has up level and can press another vital point to strengthen our didi. The shen pain feeling is next level but very shiok for me. My didi keep bo qi the next few days. For sensual, i requested to lick her white squeezy-able ass and she allows this time. Hahahaha and the rest is history

She is in my rotation list with Ke Le, another must try ML for prostate
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage/
Old 12-01-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 226 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!Moshimosh is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuu03 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/an-yi-massage/

Anyone tried this ML can give your reviews?
Very pretty syt with high gfe.
Wont regret one.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1