The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-01-2024, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1745 / Power: 12
theelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant futuretheelife has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
Commamdo reporting.
Long story short. Landmine spotted.
As what you said FL in disguise.
Looks is basically an auntie in her 30s.
Massage totally non existant. In and out less than
30 mins.
Her room is small and miserable.
Will I return...Hell no!!
Bros who are into adventure can try.
Any others try her till date? Based on this FR, need lots of courage to commando. https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ting-ting-massage/

Last edited by theelife; 12-01-2024 at 01:54 PM. Reason: Add link
Old 12-01-2024, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Always this talk about unlocking vanilla MLs. Don't be blur la. It's very simply people. It boils down to this. There are 3 types of customers...

1. Those who don't get it.
2. Those who pay to get it.
3. Those who don't have to pay to get it.

So which one are you - 1, 2 or 3? Or which one do you want to be? Choose and work to get it la! No need to question and question, ad infinitum... yawnz. And stop searching for excuses and validation for underachieving if you dont get it. If you want something, then go and work for it. It's not going to fall from the tree.

If you want to pay to get that transactional rewards and power conquest, then work hard, earn more money, get bigger bonuses and then bait the girls.

If like me, you prefer the rewards of genuine interaction and mutually gratifying intimacies, without talk of money, then you still need to work for it - be well turned-out, be attractive, be confident, be funny, be an interesting person, be respectful, be charismatic, and hone your skills in the art of seduction. Essentially, turn the girl on. Because remember, the erogenous zone for us guys is the dick - whereas for the girl, it's her ears and brain.

So which one are you or want to be - 1, 2 or 3?

For many years now, I, as with other players here, have been using SLG as an easy and ready stable to "groom" vanilla MLs with very good success rate. Even APs and the most vanilla SYTs have given in to their own desires - be it money or wanton needs.

Just go get a massage and a handjob... seriously? Lol.
Bro, you touched my heart! Well said! 你是我的知己!
Old 12-01-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 562 / Power: 18
luv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to allluv2cheong is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivysaw View Post
For ruan ruan, she's still worth visiting for her boobs(soft and teardrop shaped), still think it's one of the best out there in slg or the ml market now. She definitely picked a very fitting name for herself that's for sure.
I also like 大宝's boobs, big, soft, pinkish nips, beautiful shape. She should change her name to 大包 more suitable. Suddenly hungry thinking about it
Old 12-01-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
A contrast with what I got, with phone usage throughout the session. Also my FR of her got deleted somehow.
Hmm,

Looks like I need to speak with her about this. She useses the phone sometimes with me too, but it seems to be getting out of hand.
Old 12-01-2024, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 599 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2944 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
RTM for my regular ML Belle
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/belle-massage/
She is a milf and dont expect too much on look and figure. But she has slimmed down quite abit.
Her best selling point is her JG and she has up level and can press another vital point to strengthen our didi. The shen pain feeling is next level but very shiok for me. My didi keep bo qi the next few days. For sensual, i requested to lick her white squeezy-able ass and she allows this time. Hahahaha and the rest is history
Belle....
Oh yes, why not ... $100 for a good JG and good massage and Release.
Old 12-01-2024, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2cheong View Post
I also like 大宝's boobs, big, soft, pinkish nips, beautiful shape. She should change her name to 大包 more suitable. Suddenly hungry thinking about it
Yea dabao's is also deceptively huge, you really cannot tell when she's clothed but when she presses those boobs against your back, it's like 2 soft pillows pushing on your back, like the first time i felt them on my back, i knew it's huge without even seeing them.

For ruan ruan it's different, her boobs are teardrop shaped, meaning it's fuller at the bottom and narrower at the top and there is no sag at all,very tantalizing, bros who like
Boobs should give her a try at least once, can say till now i've still not met a ml with such nicely shaped pair yet.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 12-01-2024 at 06:08 PM.
Old 12-01-2024, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 3
Ivysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to allIvysaw is a name known to all

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

MR for this new girl named after a fruit recently.

Sweet girl with shoulder length hair who's very friendly and chatty. Body is like her pics, slim and slender student type so ez to hug, boobs are also small (abt Bs) as advertised but fits her frame. Don't find her similar to the photos maybe it's because half of her face is covered there but would say her most attractive feature is her smile(can definitely feel the positive energy brimming from her smile when up close) and i definitely find her attractive.

She will strip down to her silky panties to massage you, will also rest her entire body on your back while she gives you a catbath(thank god she's not heavy so it's fine imo).

GFE is her strength, not only is she funny, she will cling on to you tightly during sensual and give you smooches all over the face,neck and chest, sometimes a little too intense it feels like she's forcing herself on you lol. During hj will switch from sitting at your legs to laying beside you. Starts slow and will build up gradually. Will initially tease you by saying things like "no im not letting you kiss me" but still eventually gave out light kisses during and after the deed at my request. No phone usage during the session and and zero blackface even though i took long. Entire thing didn't felt transactional, still can joke around during hj and was not in a rush to make you cum. Gotta say her smile is infectious and beautiful, really lightens up your mood and watching her smiling at you during catbath is just so sweet.

Didn't tried to zhut or roam south but it was an enjoyable session and was given the entire hour. Only con is that her room is rather dim and she stays with another AP (i think i know who) so there's people walking in and out in the apartment. Hope her standard don't drop becos many mls will get jaded after staying in sg for awhile but for now can tell she's energetic and eager to serve.

Last edited by Ivysaw; 12-01-2024 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-01-2024, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3892 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Always this talk about unlocking vanilla MLs. Don't be blur la. It's very simply people. It boils down to this. There are 3 types of customers...

1. Those who don't get it.
2. Those who pay to get it.
3. Those who don't have to pay to get it.

So which one are you - 1, 2 or 3? Or which one do you want to be? Choose and work to get it la! No need to question and question, ad infinitum... yawnz. And stop searching for excuses and validation for underachieving if you dont get it. If you want something, then go and work for it. It's not going to fall from the tree.
Ehhhh bro, I number 4 leh!
They pay me to get it from me can mah?

Side track, long time no see ur consolidated FR liao! Wait for CNY meh!?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 12-01-2024, 07:19 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5724 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Belle....
Yup value for money

Her skill improved too but need to tell her to reduce strength
Old 12-01-2024, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 9
vazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud ofvazie has much to be proud of

PP just got delisted. any idea why?
Old 12-01-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 2
CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!CumminsDiesel is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

FR for Da Bao.

Looks: Alright looking. Photos listed have some PS. Looks like early 30s.

Body: Slim and petite with nice big boobs. D cups.

Attitude: Friendly, easy to talk to. Not a time watcher.

Massage: Average. Nothing much to talk about.

Sensual: Very good. Lots of catbath, boobs massage, teasing.

HJ/BBBJ: Good. Patient, gentle, puts in effort.

Overall: Nice big boobs with good sensual and service.
Old 12-01-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oshimayuko View Post
A contrast with what I got, with phone usage throughout the session. Also my FR of her got deleted somehow.
I thought I’m the only one who got the unpleasant experience

But after seeing recent FRs for her, I knew I’m not alone
Old 12-01-2024, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to beholdOldbox is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Belle....
Many JG Masters will say cannot release for 24hours after Juagen.
So err……

Actually many also say too frequent 打飞机 is very bad for our didii, but when we go visit ML, aren’t we mostly doing a thing that’s bad for the health of our didi?

Or actually there’s not much truth to all these advices?
Old 13-01-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearon View Post
Photo heavily PS-ed, until the level I u-turned at her door after seeing real person.

However, one man’s meat is another man’s poison
Old 13-01-2024, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
allupato1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sharing a not so positive experience relating to my booking with this ML
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/bei-bei-massage/

Dunno is just bad luck or ML giving preference to her wk..

Confirmed a booking 1 day before with this ML. Gotten the location and fixe on the timeslot
However on the actual day itself, ML send a text 2 hours before our confirmed timeslot to request for confirmation of booking.
10 mins later, ML send the next SMS saying that my confirmed slot was cancelled as i did not reply, and it has been taken by another customer.
The next sms that followed was there is available slot for booking in the later part of the day that i can book if i wanted.

I am like huh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1