The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 0
Llfriend123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLlfriend123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Perhaps 1960s without the invention of DNA still can la. Usually police will search for evidence etc. in the waste paper basket, on towels, on the ML’s breast, hands, etc….Let’s assume the ML wank 10 person, everyone’s DNA will be on the lady. If she FJ with 10 person, u think police don’t know? Haha! If you rape decent massage lady then I got nothing to say la. As long as that ML provide special (oral, hand or use pussy), then I doubt it is so easy to charge the men for rape.

I remember got this group of guys got charged having sex with underage girls. Why everyone kana charge and not 1-2 person?

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/howard-sha...ad-guilty.html

Use excuse go hotel drink red wine with lady and never penetrate. Haha! Today forensic is not primary school level.
Rape leh sure got signs of struggle. Even without have to disprove the lady side of argument. Law not stupid la. Rapist dna in lady is evidence that penetration happened. Doesn’t matter if there’s 10-20 other people leh. Argument invalid. This doesn’t prove that rape didn’t happen. As other samsters said, wife also can accuse husband of rape. What you are trying to say is the lady told a lie about someone raping her. That’s why we have law what. If a rape really occurred you can’t run la.
Old 13-01-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 764 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xuan-xuan/

Must be top of the stock market, 140/HJ.
Old 13-01-2024, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
lanrenyige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone managed to book Xin Yan recently? She replied me in Dec but location was not great for me that day, so didn't went to find her for a session. But these few days tried to find her, cause was nearby, but no replies from her though.
Old 13-01-2024, 09:43 PM
Samster

madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xue-li-massage/

Towel has a bit of mildew smell, but I guess can’t help with the wet weather nowadays.

Chose the cbj. She seems to concentrate only on the sucking the tip, so was a bit boring. DT and licking was not in her arsenal. Maybe it’s YMMV.
Upz for taking the "hit". One less from my list.
Old 13-01-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I am talking about vanilla ml lah. Who will go and rape a FL. Crazy meh.
What happened 🤣 if vanilla decided after the horny session to cry "rape'? Freak the bro into coughing up $$$ for her not to report?
Old 13-01-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 2
Oldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to allOldbox is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by lanrenyige View Post
Anyone managed to book Xin Yan recently? She replied me in Dec but location was not great for me that day, so didn't went to find her for a session. But these few days tried to find her, cause was nearby, but no replies from her though.
Same here. Enquired location during her first stint but didn’t go. Now I enquire, also no reply…..

Maybe kanna black marked by her as a phishing joker already. I moved on. Plenty of fishes…..
Old 13-01-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
zooto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldbox View Post
Same here. Enquired location during her first stint but didn’t go. Now I enquire, also no reply….. Maybe kanna black marked by her as a phishing joker already. I moved on. Plenty of fishes…..
She went back to PRC to take some exam, will be back next week. her location i last went, the famous hill. not sure will be same anot when she back.
Old 13-01-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Think she mentioned when i visited her last week that she is going to rtc this week. Will probably be back in early Feb.
Old 13-01-2024, 11:27 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4603 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
What happened 🤣 if vanilla decided after the horny session to cry "rape'? Freak the bro into coughing up $$$ for her not to report?
Ha, how can that be? Unless she is damn desperate of money at that moment.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 14-01-2024, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 4
Jondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJondahesus is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some short reviews for recent adventures. So far no landmines for me yet in 2024 and hopefully it stays this way

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xin-yan-massage/

Xin Yan

Looks/Body: exactly same as her advertisment. Mid or late 20s with B boobs and petite frame.

Massage: nothing to complain about her massage, strength and technique all very good. A good 30 mins press which i still can feel the sore the next day.

Sensual: Normal HJ, very chatty and easy to converse.

Overall: Pretty lady with good massage and realease.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guo-guo-massage/

Guo Guo

Looks/Body: photos don't really look like her. Video is her tho. Considered pretty, late 20s, boobs also B and is slim. Below quite bushy haha.

Massage: light presses only. Requested for head massage after deed and she happily gave. Conversation felt abit awkward for me maybe cause she still green or what not lo.

Sensual: Basically whatever she listed she provided except for AR (YMMV). Cannot imagine kissing after AR tho lol.

Overall: Eager to please but still quite new to the scene.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

Tomato

Looks/Body: Chio bu to me. Probably in her early or mid 20s. B sized boobs with very tempting looking tits. Stripped down to panty at the start alr. Slim and very smooth skin. Her eyes i find to be very mesmerizing la.

Massage: don't remember alr haha. See her stripped my focus went elsewhere alr.

Sensual: wah this one really gfe gao gao. Started with boob rub to smooches all over me. Easy and fun to talk to too. (YMMV)

Overall: New but not shy to please you. Respect her boundaries and you will have a great time.
Old 14-01-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Ha, how can that be? Unless she is damn desperate of money at that moment.
"Entrapment" bro. Hopefully, it stayed in the movie world.
Old 14-01-2024, 03:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
When I visited her a couple of weeks back, she kept covering her nose. Makes me think she just had a nose job.
Love had a pimple that’s why keep covering. But it’s not obvious until she pointed her. Visited her second time after the first visit the day before. Yes, two days consecutive. To try her secret hand skills. TBH, nothing to fancy about. Just her siting on my chest, back facing my face and stoke my cock. I rather she lie next to me so that I can smell her hair, squeeze her breast and touch her butt.

But I dig her pretty face. Will put into rotation.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/love-massage/

On the same day, I went to tong tong at her new place. Mechanical service. Shower place got mild urine smell. Bed area also have. Totally turn off. She smells okay but abit of bad breath. Will not RTF

Last edited by Javabeans; 15-01-2024 at 06:33 AM.
Old 14-01-2024, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future

What happened to Shan Shan? Recently come back work at hotel suppose to shift to condo but Mia. WeChat also no sound no picture
Old 14-01-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llfriend123 View Post
Rape leh sure got signs of struggle. Even without have to disprove the lady side of argument. Law not stupid la. Rapist dna in lady is evidence that penetration happened. Doesn’t matter if there’s 10-20 other people leh. Argument invalid. This doesn’t prove that rape didn’t happen. As other samsters said, wife also can accuse husband of rape. What you are trying to say is the lady told a lie about someone raping her. That’s why we have law what. If a rape really occurred you can’t run la.
Ok. I understand what u mean. I am referring to ML/ FL accusing customers la. China ever got FL ask you to do SM or rough sex then accuse the customer of rape. Like that bros don’t anyhow play rape cosplay. Later tio sabo
Old 14-01-2024, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1338 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Ok. I understand what u mean. I am referring to ML/ FL accusing customers la. China ever got FL ask you to do SM or rough sex then accuse the customer of rape. Like that bros don’t anyhow play rape cosplay. Later tio sabo
Ask the ML be SM queen and tie you then hit you. After that you can accuse her of rape

Probably will still lose the case.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1