The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2024, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1012 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Ask the ML be SM queen and tie you then hit you. After that you can accuse her of rape

Probably will still lose the case.
Jessica can do that to you. Some of her videos are brutal.
Old 14-01-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1694 / Power: 16
hpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant futurehpotter has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Love had a pimple that’s why keep covering. But it’s not obvious until she pointed her. Visited her second time after the first visit the day before. Yes, two days consecutive. To try her secret hand skills. TBH, nothing to fancy about. Just her siting on my chest, back facing my face and stoke my cock. I rather she lie next to me so that I can smell her hair, squeeze her breast and touch her butt.

But I dig her pretty face. Will put into rotation.

On the same day, I went to tong tong at her new place. Mechanical service. Shower place got mild urine smell. Bed area also have. Totally turn off. She smells okay but abit of bad breath. Will not RTF
Which tong tong? So many ML with same names now..
Old 14-01-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 1
Fasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFasterix888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Realised that there is much fewer listings in SGL now, the girls are going back for cny? Who have you been visiting?
Old 14-01-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 19
chobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to beholdchobo is a splendid one to behold

Tried Ruan Ruan after reading some reviews of her regarding how soft her boobs was. They definitely are with large nipples.

Looks: 7/10, +5years from photos, but definitely her.
Body: 8/10 Slim, boobs were so nice to touch. Didn't let me kis them ��
Massage: 7/10, has strength and knows where to press. Better than the average ML
HJ: 8/10, started very nice and slow. She sat on top of me in her undies in the cow girl position while jerking me off and moaning. Didn't take long for me to cum.
GFE: 9/10 cuddles with you after and chit chat.

I came late about 15mins and she didn't hurry me so that was a plus.

Didn't notice any bad breath smells. Noticed a light perfume scent when she was cuddling with me.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Last edited by Javabeans; 15-01-2024 at 06:34 AM.
Old 14-01-2024, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
What happened to Shan Shan? Recently come back work at hotel suppose to shift to condo but Mia. WeChat also no sound no picture
Had a session w her last week, then got deleted and blocked after
Old 14-01-2024, 04:41 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Visited my favourite ML Ke Le. Imho, she is the most all round ML. Got look, decent figure and big neh neh, good massage skill, knows JG and prostate massage. Hard to find such MLs le. And most importantly she is so horny! Hahahaha cheers and happy sunday!

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage/
Old 14-01-2024, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Jun567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dididino View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/guai-guai-massage/

Again thanks to those who went before and your FRs

Looks: she is like her photo. Beautiful and stunning to me.

Body: perfectly shaped, the moment she took off her the long sleeve shirt, I can't take my eyes off her. Totally my type, but YMMV.

Massage: maybe a 4-5. Have effort but can tell it's not experience.

Sensual: Slow kind, but also nothing much. It's all the hand touching. Honestly not enough.

HJ: got different position. While hugging at the side and sitting with back facing you. Can grab the boobies but she feel uncomfortable if playing with he nipple. Came comfortably.

Downside: no zhut, no finger, no paint.

Honestly when saw her body already know want to FJ. Checked with her but gotta respect the boundaries.

RTM: maybe another 1 or 2 time, not for the above services but hoping to unlock more options. Else will move on. Man she's hot for me.
Strongly agreed, body and gfe for me was great but hj was not the greatest. Now deciding if i should return for that hot bod or try someone else like tomato haha
Old 14-01-2024, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4064 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
Had a session w her last week, then got deleted and blocked after
Oops, bro, what did you do?
Old 14-01-2024, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 1
IMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIMMUSER3939 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/nina-massage/

Looks: Same Like her photo. Beautiful.

Body: Nice curve. Big nei nei.

Massage: Some effort

Sensual: Slow and good

HJ: start slow and licking my nipple..after awhile applied some gel..some soft moan from her. Given head massage at e end.

RTM: Yes. Location very near MRT. Good for foot soilder.
Old 14-01-2024, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/shanshan-massage/

Cannot miss out on this newly arrived SYT. shanshan is responsive when setting up appointment. Currently Staying in central hotel. SS came down to receive me In a white flowy dress. First impression, won’t say it’s exact match with her pictures and videos but with her youth, I’m happy with what I saw.

Soft spoken, demure and shy girl who blushes when she looks into your eyes. Very fair complexion. As what Jondahesus shared, she is young (SYT) and pretty (to me). Service is green so perfect for bros who like to take initiative.

I love the way she run her fingers around the butt area and during HDLY, she really play with your balls and shaft. She does her best to keep conversation going while I fondles her breasts. Her eraser nipples get aroused easily. But she has her boundaries. She is SN but I get my hands into the panty to caress her butt while she jerk me off. YMMV.

RTM: Yes. If getting jerked off by pretty topless SYTs is your thing, while chatting about anything under the sun, you should leave a happy man even though she has her boundaries. Strangely she is quite vanilla but I didn’t seem to mind it at all.
If you are talking about this vanilla SS that operates from the hotel, she has RTC few days back. Had a RTM session then next day she WC me at the airport and posted on her moments that she is leaving. All the best to her! Was good while it lasted.
Old 14-01-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
dididino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun567 View Post
Strongly agreed, body and gfe for me was great but hj was not the greatest. Now deciding if i should return for that hot bod or try someone else like tomato haha
Please keep me update on your venture to 🍅 tomato
Old 14-01-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Oops, bro, what did you do?
Accidentally cp her
Old 14-01-2024, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 15
edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!edmundng is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballzz View Post
Accidentally cp her
what is cp?
Old 14-01-2024, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
fastfoodboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can intro someone good from north area?
Old 15-01-2024, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cleung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Has lora rtc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1