The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-01-2024, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kohuiya View Post
guys, no joke. i got a tip off. there's a reason why girls like Shan Shan left. china has sent their anti vice police into singapore and is trying to catch these girls into action and prosecute them.

for guys who have not registered with a girl for the first time, chances are you are most likely, if not 100percent, wouldn't be able to get a booking. stick to your regulars for now.
Zhun bo? China's 公安 have no authority and legal powers to operate in Singapore.

The last time when the PRC authorities collaborated with SPF, it was SPF that conducted all the raids in Singapore and shared info with the PRC authorities on the suspected FLs/MLs, and the PRC authorities deployed people at the airports to pick up these girls on their arrival should they flee Singapore.

Additionally, the PRC authorities rounded up the people behind the scenes who were operating out of the PRC - the webmasters, agents, runners, etc.
Old 15-01-2024, 07:00 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=kohuiya;22985487]guys, no joke. i got a tip off. there's a reason why girls like Shan Shan left. china has sent their anti vice police into singapore and is trying to catch these girls into action and prosecute them.

China down there got thousands n thousands of "Shan Shan" lah. Still must come here to catch? So free ah?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-01-2024, 07:37 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -59 / Power: 0
Alwx has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
guys, no joke. i got a tip off. there's a reason why girls like Shan Shan left. china has sent their anti vice police into singapore and is trying to catch these girls into action and prosecute them.

for guys who have not registered with a girl for the first time, chances are you are most likely, if not 100percent, wouldn't be able to get a booking. stick to your regulars for now.
These girls bring lots of money back to boost china economy

China should give them a medal instead
Old 15-01-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
china has sent their anti vice police into singapore and is trying to catch these girls into action and prosecute them.
I heard the same from an ML as well. Whether legit or not, the girls will be more careful in accepting customers.

Consolidated short MR for these MLs.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-lisha/

Didn't managed to visit her when she was here last time as XLJ. Took over Lora's place so it was a familiar environment. Very good conversationalist and non existent massage. Once sensual starts, that is where she shines. Personally felt her sensual is quite off the roof compared to the current batch. A little smoky breath if bros here mind. Moving her to the top of my RTM list.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

New ML on a short trip testing local market. To return before CNY. Honestly no similarity to the pics posted, but above average looks. Great conversationalist and goofy. Great temper as well. She called when I arrived and while I had some trouble finding my way around, she was giggling instead of getting angry and impatient like others. Massage so so but her cat bath got feel. She got me hard before I turn around and at my age . Even Amei couldn't do that. Very huggy and truly sensuous girl, probably why I was so turned on. She has nice smooth skin and a svelte body. Will RTM.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-qian-qian/

Very new ML with no prior experience in this field. Looks as per pics and video. Pretty and yes with a huge D on her chest. Nice D btw, just her nips a little huge as well. Smooth and fair and rocking body. The only down side is she is very very green and she wears the jeans type shorts though sensual and roaming is above average. She took over previous 99 place. Also here for a short stint.
Old 15-01-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

The last time when the PRC authorities collaborated with SPF, it was SPF that conducted all the raids in Singapore and shared info with the PRC authorities on the suspected FLs/MLs, and the PRC authorities deployed people at the airports to pick up these girls on their arrival should they flee Singapore.

Additionally, the PRC authorities rounded up the people behind the scenes who were operating out of the PRC - the webmasters, agents, runners, etc.
Sounds like a rumor here too. PRC poiice conducting anti-vice ops in a country despite it not being a international issue like the scam calls seems counter-productive. Makes more sense to bust them at the source- in China and the agents.

But rumors start spreading, and it might as well be real.
Old 15-01-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 2
Moomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoomoblacksheep is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post

Agree with bro. They need to collaborate with sg authorities. Cannot suka suka come in other country and catch ppl.
Old 15-01-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 16
pgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of lightpgyk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

2024 joke of the year!

I heard it weeks ago from a ML, I explained to her, she then said, ya, is very stupid to believe what her agent told her
Old 16-01-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
2024 joke of the year!

I heard it weeks ago from a ML, I explained to her, she then said, ya, is very stupid to believe what her agent told her
This sounds like a good news. My regular ML after hearing the news was on high alert and was very selective on taking client. I got to book her easily and she provided better service…
Thanks to the bro or agents who spread the news. 😎
Old 16-01-2024, 07:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -166 / Power: 0
dondondonkey dondondonkey

Seems many left?

Pls pm me if you know any good ones near RV or Chinatown….thanks.
Old 16-01-2024, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2759 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ruan-ruan-massage/
Decided to try for myself to see what beautiful boobs she have, indeed she have beautifully shape boobs. But service was bad i give it 2/10.
In summary, you only paying to see and touch her boobs
Looks wise acceptable for me 6/10.
Massage : non existent about 5 mins
Start of massage, she sprayed perfume on herself and ate sweet. At this point, no bad breath issues for me. She was actually quite talkative, we had a very short but non stop conversation, from our conversation ive concluded that she is into older men like late 30s and early 40s. I am not that age range so im not her type. She initially thought that i was older men and said that she accepted my appointment as a mistake.
She also mentioned she is quite popular with older men, she gives priority to them so other people have to book her one day in advance.
Sensual normal tickling of the back, boobs massage and a very short HDLY.
Turned around , short teasing and very bad licking of nips.
Sit on top of you in cow girl position and finish off. At this point it was 25 mins mark she didnt chase you off, she continue lie beside you for another 30 mins, you can continue to touch her but she is like a dead fish. At this point, im not sure if she was lazy or this is part of her service to lie beside you for 30 mins.
After wash up, she walk me to the door and gave me a kiss, at this point, there was a very bad breath from her mouth, i guess it was incurable even though she had ate a sweet earlier.
RTM for me is a no, as she doesn’t need me to support her, no chemistry with her and she give me the vibe that she is not eager to please.

Indeed a very bad experience....
But why let her lie down for 30 min?
Make her massage you even if soft massage!
Her goodbye kiss is to tell you not to return
I meet her age preference but I am very sensitive to bad breath so have never bother to try her :
Old 16-01-2024, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 3
Drifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to allDrifter1999 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgyk View Post
2024 joke of the year!

I also heard similar news last week but was about local fishes nothing about China police. Apparently some arrests were made and the ML was complaining why make life difficult for them..
Old 16-01-2024, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 13
Syaimaral is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSyaimaral is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ruan-ruan-massage/

Decided to try for myself to see what beautiful boobs she have, indeed she have beautifully shape boobs. But service was bad i give it 2/10.
In summary, you only paying to see and touch her boobs

Looks wise acceptable for me 6/10.
Massage : non existent about 5 mins

Start of massage, she sprayed perfume on herself and ate sweet. At this point, no bad breath issues for me. She was actually quite talkative, we had a very short but non stop conversation, from our conversation ive concluded that she is into older men like late 30s and early 40s. I am not that age range so im not her type. She initially thought that i was older men and said that she accepted my appointment as a mistake.

She also mentioned she is quite popular with older men, she gives priority to them so other people have to book her one day in advance.

Sensual normal tickling of the back, boobs massage and a very short HDLY.

Turned around , short teasing and very bad licking of nips.

Sit on top of you in cow girl position and finish off. At this point it was 25 mins mark she didnt chase you off, she continue lie beside you for another 30 mins, you can continue to touch her but she is like a dead fish. At this point, im not sure if she was lazy or this is part of her service to lie beside you for 30 mins.

After wash up, she walk me to the door and gave me a kiss, at this point, there was a very bad breath from her mouth, i guess it was incurable even though she had ate a sweet earlier.

RTM for me is a no, as she doesn’t need me to support her, no chemistry with her and she give me the vibe that she is not eager to please.
I have a similar experience with you. Sorry for not posting this earlier as i feel that it is risky for me to fet identified given it is a recent thing. I give up on slg..

Either the MR about her is exaggerated or i have too high expectation...
Old 16-01-2024, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
Affinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond reputeAffinity has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Indeed a very bad experience....
But why let her lie down for 30 min?
Make her massage you even if soft massage!
Her goodbye kiss is to tell you not to return
I meet her age preference but I am very sensitive to bad breath so have never bother to try her :
LOL...I am very sensitive to bad breath too and it is a major turn off to my 2IC. What a waste cuz I'm a big neh neh lover.
Old 16-01-2024, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 1
SamSam18 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamSam18 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamSam18 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSamSam18 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
I heard the same from an ML as well. Whether legit or not, the girls will be more careful in accepting customers.

Consolidated short MR for these MLs.
Thank you for the Field Reports.
Old 16-01-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie3 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Some of them will say so at the start. MLX for one. But none of them have succeeded
i dont mind let them rape me higher chance i will RTC for them also LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1