The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-01-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 1
littlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlehorsebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short FR for Elmi

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/elmi-massage/

Visited her few days back. About 8 mins walk from MRT. Place not very difficult to find. Very bubbly and friendly lady. Greeted me with a big smile on her face and starting chatting. Offer me fresh towel to shower and can see she uphold good hygiene in her apartment.

Started massage and chatting. She holds her conversation very well and for the whole half an hour session, we chat almost non-stop. Massage was very basic, although she did ask if i need more strength into it.

After massage, started sensual. Boy oh boy her sensual was amazing. Licked from the nape of my neck to the back of my feet. My entire back was licked by her. Suck on my butt cheek like no tomorrow with her fingers arousing my balls and butt hole. Was damn aroused at this point of time.

Turned over and she put some sort of lotion/gel and started HJ and BBBJ. She was in between my legs and somehow she gave me those amateur JAV OL feel. Her skills was amazing and sensation overloaded. I think the gel allowed more suction for her to slurp and deep throat more. Really couldn't hold it for long and burst my little boys into her mouth.

After that, had about 10 mins of head massage and chatted further. Very nice lady, worth the price and definitely will RTM.
Old 17-01-2024, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
Is it just me or quality from SLG has been dropping these days... Price hike along with GST hike, service also becoming more and more vanilla with MLs getting away with being mediocre? I mean if a bunch of chiobu MLs with big natural Ds give vanilla service, $130 maybe can close one eye and pay. But now plain janes are offering plain vanilla service and non-existent massage within 20mins then rush you to leave once shower finish – honestly rather spend the $120/$130 elsewhere...

Not sure if any bros feel the same
Yah, ever since covid open up, these MLs had been offering sub par services.
Vanilla are the norm nowadays. No FN, and need to top up for BBBJ.
Even returnees also cut back services and even inflate to 130.

I had decided to stop for a while and see what will be on offer after CNY. Or when the new 30 days visa both ends come into effect.
Old 17-01-2024, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
It’s not humongous for sure but it’s decent sized for me. I go for more of a proportion thing, to me the right proportion for the size and height is more alluring than just one huge asset.
For her at least it’s not a pair I would call small.
Haha I'm too used to regular size, that's why I'm paying to access top percentile sizes even if they are disproportionate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Not sure what the hype about . I find her so so from her previous stint even though full nude. Maybe too tanned for my liking 😄. Anyway have book a session with her to see if any changes !
Shall wait for your FR then!
Old 17-01-2024, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 4
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
All MLs just getting more & more vanilla

For the past 6 months, I think I have only visited 5 MLs in total

After I met a few with lousy service then I have switched the playground
Tried switching playground but Dome 1 and 2 not any better also haha. Maybe is the pre-CNY dry season...
Old 17-01-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Long ago no BJ liao, but seems like she’s jumped on the bandwagon of $130 and cutting services sadly. For her the attraction was really that pretty look and hot body. The inability to see it all again is quite dampening, though really tempted as a regular last time.
Quote:
I think long ago she did that, probably deleted off friends list which was a bummer for me and also why I thought she would never be back cos she seems to want to cut ties with her past. Now if it’s really her back then I don’t know liao. Previously she did not even want to add back as friend since she said she is not back to this line.
Now, she see the market is in their favor. So why not?

She can always accumulate new customers this way. She probably also don't wish to entertain her old customers as she know they will ask for this and that which she choose not to offer now.

I won't visit her as she cut back her service by so much and even inflate price.

Have fun, guys!
Old 17-01-2024, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3687 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I was lucky to reconnect with her through one of her friend, she is using a new WC acct.
Unfortunate that she came back but just enjoy whatever time I have with her
So the ad is confirmed her? The ad video is definitely her but the photos somehow I recall seeing this set of photos on other person ads

Any commando MR for her 3rd stint
Old 17-01-2024, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute

Sigh. Just heard some MLs up the lorry today.
Drop a message to your regulars and make sure they are ok.
Just grateful that my regulars are safe and sound and RTC happily.
Cheong safely fellow cheongsters!
Old 17-01-2024, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 438 / Power: 5
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Tried switching playground but Dome 1 and 2 not any better also haha. Maybe is the pre-CNY dry season...
I met a few which is very good but they have left because they can’t stay for long

Current batch the one I will rtm most likely will be An Yi despite she’s kind of vanilla hahah
Old 17-01-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best is still HC thread. You just got to look and sieve. The best sharing is by PMs now.
Old 17-01-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
So the ad is confirmed her? The ad video is definitely her but the photos somehow I recall seeing this set of photos on other person ads

Any commando MR for her 3rd stint
Yup definitely her
Old 18-01-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4839 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post
for a bj and hj i think its reasonable.
Nothing against what u feel is reasonable.
I will agree if u get a 90min session with that and will probably edge it.

I get more from my regulars previously for a 200 90min session.
60min is wow!
Old 18-01-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Anyone knows who's the roommate of Mia? I wanted to find her for JG recently but they were quarrelling about room rental rates, now I've really made up my mind never to visit her again.
Old 18-01-2024, 04:27 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wikiloko View Post
Xiuxiu

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiu-xiu-massage/

Tried her recently.
Location is rather interesting but quite safe similar to hotel. No registration required.
Looks is about the same as the photo. Late 20s.
Service - massage is ok but her BBBJ is really good and i cum inside her mouth.
Overall not a time rusher.
Will definitely RTF for a few more time just for the BBBJ since i'm a sucker for that.
Wahlao, ps so gao, one look I can tell this one is a landmine. Look at her arm, I am quite sure it should be a pair of 麒麟臂。

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 18-01-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 3128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5860 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone tried this? Looks hot

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-mi-mi-massage/
Old 18-01-2024, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 15
Crazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud ofCrazy1982 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Nowadays many of such standard come to make money from us.
To them, even No RTM is still OK as there are enough first timer to fill their business...
Would recommend Tong Tong for services … not small boobs and give a hell of blow Job . Slow and sensual … place smells good and she loves flowers in the house , very homely feeling .

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1