The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2014, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 19
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any one try at Yangon - Myanmar before

Shoik again with No. 27 SGD. Same intense cum again. After She massage my cock and ball, she gently stroke me. At third stroke, the cum come out very intense. She stroke slowly until the whole cock went soft and till the last drop.
Saw her toes, painted with pink colour. Saliva come out as wanna suck it. But too shy to ask her if she is okie.
Old 02-01-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
pacifica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any one try at Yangoon -Myammar before

Quote:
Originally Posted by YangonCome View Post
Yangon is a nice place and plenty of FL for fun.
You can go to Park Royal Yangon at the basement.
over night for the FL is between US$30 to US$50.
I'm considering staying at Parkroyal in a few weeks and finding a girl from the FL place in the basement, Music Club. But one thing has me hesitating. Doesn't Parkroyal make the girl turn in her ID at the main desk and declare which room she's going to? So, the hotel winds up with a written record of my activities for the night. Could the hotel possibly share that info with the Burmese government? Let's say, if the government starts to dislike the corporation I work for and wants dirt on us -- that sort of thing. Am I just being paranoid?
Old 02-01-2015, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifica View Post
I'm considering staying at Parkroyal in a few weeks and finding a girl from the FL place in the basement, Music Club. But one thing has me hesitating. Doesn't Parkroyal make the girl turn in her ID at the main desk and declare which room she's going to? So, the hotel winds up with a written record of my activities for the night. Could the hotel possibly share that info with the Burmese government? Let's say, if the government starts to dislike the corporation I work for and wants dirt on us -- that sort of thing. Am I just being paranoid?
Club name changed, no longer called Music Club.

They dont need girls to register anymore and dont even have to pay USD20 as fee to hotel anymore. Was there 2 weeks ago

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 02-01-2015, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 362 / Power: 19
HY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHY1209 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacifica View Post
I prefer that hotels require FL to register at the Reception, for our security reasons.

The Recep will usually call your room before they allow the girl(FL) to collect her ID. This can be a tool to ensure that the FL does not run of with any of our belongings.

Else we may wake up in the morning and find valuables missing - mobile, laptop, tablets etc........!

My 1 cent.
Old 03-01-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
botakronaldo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

let me know if anyone want to hang out! cheers
Old 04-01-2015, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by botakronaldo View Post
let me know if anyone want to hang out! cheers
hahahaa... u finally done with your work and ready to chiong.
but now i m not in yangon leh. i also toned down a lot and take things slow liao. thou i still party til the sunrise sometimes with groups that clicks.
Old 04-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verytired View Post
hahahaa... u finally done with your work and ready to chiong.
but now i m not in yangon leh. i also toned down a lot and take things slow liao. thou i still party til the sunrise sometimes with groups that clicks.
Contact me bro.. use the same number as before.. last time, i had car accident. You know lah.
Old 05-01-2015, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itron9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YangonCome View Post
Yangon is a nice place and plenty of FL for fun.
You can go to Park Royal Yangon at the basement.
over night for the FL is between US$30 to US$50.
That if the pre 2011 price, you get crap now and the minimum is 80 to 100USD and the girl runaway after the deed.
Old 06-01-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itron9000 View Post
That if the pre 2011 price, you get crap now and the minimum is 80 to 100USD and the girl runaway after the deed.
cheers bro.. have to build up some love chemistry first. :P
Old 06-01-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ahsong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to chuangtha beach, many whore houses if you spotted the girl you like, you wouldn't want to do it at the den, the room is dirty. I choose one and take away, USD 40/-
Old 07-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Samster

martinma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in Yangon tomorrow, looking for Kaki to cheong. Any place in mind? Please PM me. Thanks.
Old 08-01-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

martinma deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just landed in Yangon. Will probably go to City Resort Hotel for my usual massage tonight. Open 24 hrs. (Near Airport)....
Old 09-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

Juiced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

Been going to Yangon in and out for the last 6 - 7 months already. Only recently had the chance to check it out. Anyways wanna share experience you guys. But bear with me, dont really know how to do FR.

Went to Yangon Hotel (the 8th Mile one, not Yangon International) as it was rather near my hotel. Yet to venture to any further, and im a massage kinda guy.

Went in, was shocked by the price. USD 25 for 1 hour oil massage. No choice as i had a client with me. went into the room, looks like a hotel room but stripped bare save for a massage table. Attached toilet in there, not too bad.

Was asked to strip down to my birthday suit and the girl (4/10, abit chubby, didnt ask for name) asked me to lie face down. covered by butt area and she started with the legs. kept inching closer to my 2IC. From there can guess ah, didnt know they provided the service there. Massage was half-assed, waste money go there (again no choice, client insist, maybe he already know).

Asked me turn around, didnt really cover much and she continued. She then spread my legs then started to massage stomach area. Then came the words "you want special massage?" Asked how much and was quoted USD 25. Straight say no and she discounted to USD 20. Paid 200k kyats

Used tons of oil and was not too bad, teased the head and alternated between pumping and teasing. Came in about 5mins.

Cleaned up and away i went.

My humble experience in Yangon, will be going up very often soon. Any bros knows any other happy ending places besides hotel SGD?
Old 11-01-2015, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 13
verytired is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverytired is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Contact me bro.. use the same number as before.. last time, i had car accident. You know lah.
aiyah! u could do the same. i wouldn't check forum once i m there. i had a hard week. 1st night pub, 2nd night pub, 3rd night 2 ktv & 2 pub, 4th night pub again.... my legs are weak now.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by itron9000 View Post
you r right on the price.
Quote:
cheers bro.. have to build up some love chemistry first. :P
but ronaldo is correct here.... my girls wouldn't leave! i have to leave them in my room while i go for work. Scary thing is 6pm come back she's still in the room. few occasions, the girl not around but their stuff still there! cos they will be back.

.... may not be a bad thing if they go off after the deed.
Old 13-01-2015, 06:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
Alan Ong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlan Ong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros, how's the massage at YIH ?

Can Never Achieve
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1