The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-01-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 1
rogamer1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogamer1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogamer1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The hottest and the most expensive. I heard she is now 3B1R.
Sorry newbie here but what does 3B1R means?
Old 29-01-2024, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1804 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42811 / Power: 30
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

review for tomato

Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Gfe 10/10

Same location as An yi. They are roommates. As I'm the 1st customer of the day she asked if I want 3p with An Yi which I decline as I had already tried An Yi. We started with a massage and i asked her to strip, lots of sweet talks, hugs and kisses. I topup for longer duration/2shots. I told her that compared to an yi who reject everything. She is more willing to serve. Give lots of kisses on my body/checks and I managed to sneak a few kisses with her lips. I always try to finger her but she kept pushing my hands away haha. She said she won't be able to tahan. LOL. I continued to try my luck to finger her and managed to slip hands inside her underwear which she moans loudly. Her massage skills are not as good as An Yi but GFEis definitely higher. I played with her nipple and boobs and she is damn sensitive and shy..
Look like u r having a good time .... 不要。。不要及爽一下。。。

Waiting for new post : wishlow123 xrated1 winterhisashi bj_dragon bwxym Arrow'n'Bow ownage9898 hakuyo

Waiting for return :
https://sbfsg.org/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=32944569
Old 29-01-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 15
firex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant futurefirex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Last I visit is 4b1r already. Probably incl entrance? Not sure as shared by bro this is her rates. But still worth it I guess
Old 29-01-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by firex View Post
Last I visit is 4b1r already. Probably incl entrance? Not sure as shared by bro this is her rates. But still worth it I guess

Seems like Ke Le might be more value for money at that price point, but she operates from a condo unit not everyone might like it.

For me, I just feel like exploring new areas
Old 29-01-2024, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
AwareFudge is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo3 View Post
OK thanks for the tips can strike off my list since RTC
Tomato will be returning back to sg after CNY though. Not sure about Anyi
Old 29-01-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2097 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Amei should be able to rival Momo, aside from the bbbj.
I have to disagree... bbbj or not.

Amei was okay but no rtm for me.

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Lisa
Old 29-01-2024, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoshimosh is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow_1112 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/tomato-massage/

review for tomato

Looks 8/10
Body 8/10
Gfe 10/10

Same location as An yi. They are roommates. As
Anyone tried tarma with both syt? To have both prettiest ML in slg must be mind blowing.
Old 29-01-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 4
newbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynewbiemgs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-er-massage/

Any bro try this?
Old 29-01-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 9
Btbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of lightBtbh is a glorious beacon of light

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-xiaoyu/

Tried since I was in the East. Overall would give a 7/10. Same as pics with little discount. Tight body with nice size tits. Downside was the bbbj was a little too short and not the most passionate at speaking french but prob will get better after more visits. She is leaving in about 10 days for cny.
Old 29-01-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
She's my go to if I want a fix it all. But must say her skills, massage or JG are on a very high level.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by timeliness View Post
Long time no see bro. I've also tried Zara before, and Linda is on my "do not rtm" list coz of the bruises she gave me last time.

Any other recommendations for thai JG?
How is Zara?

Linda can piak piak?
Old 29-01-2024, 09:05 PM
Samster

timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
How is Zara?

Linda can piak piak?

Zara JG is decent, she can massage prostate like Ke Le too, and she does make the visit count.. literally by making one hard and soft again for 3 times before allowing to cum.

As for Linda, that visit was the first time and last time so I won't rtm her.
Old 29-01-2024, 09:10 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5742 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Zara JG is decent, she can massage prostate like Ke Le too, and she does make the visit count.. literally by making one hard and soft again for 3 times before allowing to cum.

Hahahaha. Noted and thanks bro. I will explore myself and also see if there MLs are horny not. Need to update my list too
Old 29-01-2024, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hmm are there any other ML that poke the ass other than Zara & Ke Le?
Old 29-01-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Hmm are there any other ML that poke the ass other than Zara & Ke Le?

Not that I know of at the moment though, but I'm willing to try if you have contacts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1