The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 06-02-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vernismfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
adding on to other bros' reviews, i tried and double confirm she's vanilla (roaming signal keeps dropping cos i not andy lau) and basic massage skills if you can even call it that

i guesstimate she's mid to late 20s, side view pics (with flowers in background and in gym) are closest to actual person --- her full face pics & vid are highly enhanced which seems to be the norm these days

her boobs are all natural and good shape + size given her very slim body and
she has a nice bouncy ass to grope too --- if she lets you

i wouldn't entirely write her off though, she has her unique charm which i think would appeal to some niche tastes

as to whether she's worth it, the closest analogy i can think of would be how some people go for cheap and good chicken rice (value for money) while some prefer to eat atas michelin-rated food (small portion and expensive, but feels "exclusive")

no right no wrong, just different tastes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juzneedamassage View Post
FR for 2 MLs whom I’ve visited recently.

1) https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ting-zi-massage/

Accessibility. Near MRT. Roadside parking. No security.
Body and Look: slim and petite. Small boobs but pretty face
Massage: average
Sensual: so so. Sensitive nipple, doesn’t allow zhutting. Allow Lip kissing and top roaming.
Overall experience: Young, pretty and friendly. However, experience was average for me. Unlikely to RTM.

2) https://sglonelyguy-28.com/luckymassage/

Accessibility. Roadside parking or office parking nearby. Walkable from MRT (maybe 10 mins walk). No security
Body and Look: Slim. Boobs proportionate to body. Good looking.
Massage: non existent.
Sensual: low. She is inexperienced or “green”. Allowed top roaming.
Overall experience: I didn’t know what “green” really means until I met her. She doesn’t know how to massage nor touch a guy. Interestingly, I did have a great time with her. Lots of hugs and laughter. She reminds me of being a teenager again trying to unlock a new girlfriend . She behaves like a virgin, rejecting advances politely and cheekily. It was such an intriguing experience and honestly I can’t wait to visit her again. She is definitely not for someone looking for bang for the buck or great sensual experience. Am speaking from my experience. YMMV
Interesting preference.. unlikely to RTM for tingzi and can't wait to visit lucky again
Old 06-02-2024, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
tedbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visited ke le once before about 2 months ago. was my very first experience in my life, so might be a little blur on what to do. but she was kind enough to guide me through. no cat bath before and after though, kinda expected it while reading the reviews here, so a little sad. another bad side is that she kept using her phone throughout my session, as mentioned by some here. that little saggy boobs but was shiok when sliding on my back. the juagen is very good, with finger condom into there. bj was good also

don't think will return but was a stepping stone into such experience
Old 06-02-2024, 11:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
ngng0620 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by skk8888 View Post
No you are not blunt but I just feel you are the hero to the ML, Salute 🫡
Happy Chionging and hope you face would appear in news soon so you need not answer anything that is what you call “crime” 👍
Unless the ladies are underage. If not you will be just ask to help to investigate if the ladies does not admit what they are doing. I had been caught in action by police. Lol. Just take your detail only.
Old 06-02-2024, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vernismfer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by juniper View Post
adding on to other bros' reviews, i tried and double confirm she's vanilla (roaming signal keeps dropping cos i not andy lau) and basic massage skills if you can even call it that

i guesstimate she's mid to late 20s, side view pics (with flowers in background and in gym) are closest to actual person --- her full face pics & vid are highly enhanced which seems to be the norm these days

her boobs are all natural and good shape + size given her very slim body and
she has a nice bouncy ass to grope too --- if she lets you

i wouldn't entirely write her off though, she has her unique charm which i think would appeal to some niche tastes

as to whether she's worth it, the closest analogy i can think of would be how some people go for cheap and good chicken rice (value for money) while some prefer to eat atas michelin-rated food (small portion and expensive, but feels "exclusive")

no right no wrong, just different tastes
Agree, everyone has different preference. Came across another post where bro unlikely to RTM for Tingzi and can't wait to visit lucky again. Another analogy - not good chicken rice stall will still have business or some customers haha
Old 06-02-2024, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by skk8888 View Post
No you are not blunt but I just feel you are the hero to the ML, Salute ��
Happy Chionging and hope you face would appear in news soon so you need not answer anything that is what you call “crime” ��
Thanks. I don't need to be a hero.
Just a commoner who like ECA.
I'm just sharing facts.
Just ask the folks who had been chionging for years.
Some had the experience of crossfire.

Go check the SG law. Google is a good tool.

P.S. Oh.. just saw you kena into red zone. I don't have time to do that.
Old 06-02-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 647 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25128 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooto View Post
FR for this nice lady gi gi.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/gi-gi-massage/

Not a good writer. Will just keep it short.
She’s very green but willing to serve, hope brothers do respect her boundary.

Look : definitely on the pretty side
Body : petite size.
Boob : not very big, but nice natural proportion to her petite size.
Roam : didn’t try much, but a brother did mention there are boundary.
Location : need a 5-10mins non-shelter walk from the nearest bus-stop into the condo. For driver can park inside. (I went for a midnight 1am slot) so not sure if can park during working hours.
Photos are her indeed. Real person looks better though! Petite, slim & pretty ML who could massage well! She is about 30 years old, so not syt but certainly highly acceptable. Did not provide bj. Would do teasing fingering, boobs massage with some smooching. (Still quite green but will improve) Allow zhut zhut of boobs. YMMV. However, will resist fingering her pussy, even from outside panty (will brush the fingers away in a short while) as she is highly aroused in a short while. Very strong gfe. Her genuinely high reactions are a delight to experience! Will rtm this petite wonderful ML!
Old 07-02-2024, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 19
letsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to allletsi is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhob View Post
Still unable to book her . SMS no reply .
you're not the only one bro
Old 07-02-2024, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zooto View Post
FR for this nice lady gi gi.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/gi-gi-massage/

Not a good writer. Will just keep it short.
She’s very green but willing to serve, hope brothers do respect her boundary.

Look : definitely on the pretty side
Body : petite size.
Boob : not very big, but nice natural proportion to her petite size.
Roam : didn’t try much, but a brother did mention there are boundary.
Location : need a 5-10mins non-shelter walk from the nearest bus-stop into the condo. For driver can park inside. (I went for a midnight 1am slot) so not sure if can park during working hours.

Is this Yue Yue?
Old 07-02-2024, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
yourcarrothead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsi View Post
you're not the only one bro
What is her qualifying criteria? Had the same experience of not even getting a reply
Old 07-02-2024, 08:17 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42550 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourcarrothead View Post
What is her qualifying criteria? Had the same experience of not even getting a reply
All because of those silly database lah, all want to earn money, so created more and more lor. As such, it is getting more and more difficult to get our record store in "all database".

I can book Cai Cai but Guai Guai rejected me, same reason lor.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-02-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 3
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Thanks. I don't need to be a hero.
Just a commoner who like ECA.
I'm just sharing facts.
Just ask the folks who had been chionging for years.
Some had the experience of crossfire.

Go check the SG law. Google is a good tool.

P.S. Oh.. just saw you kena into red zone. I don't have time to do that.
A lot of MP or SPA or FkShop have those CCTV too. To see who is outside before they open door.
If the dude is worried, just wear a mask probably.
Nowadays CCTV is everywhere. Even for Condo apartments, her neighbors will also attach.
Not too sure why he has such big response.
Old 07-02-2024, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
A lot of MP or SPA or FkShop have those CCTV too. To see who is outside before they open door.
Nowadays CCTV is everywhere. Even for Condo apartments, her neighbors will also attach.
Correct lor. Surveillance cameras have been around for the longest time. Espexially for condo based FLs/MLs. Sometimes up to 4 CCTVs that capture the carpark, the staircase, the corridor leading to the unit and at the door. So I also wondering why the sudden "scare".
Old 07-02-2024, 08:54 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Quoted: 4548 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42550 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
True, dun worry of cheonging here, cos cheonging is not a crime. So what if kenna caught?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 07-02-2024, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4826 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Precisely.
So many "eyes" everywhere.
I just share the fact is not a crime.
Nothing else.
If worry so much then don't chiong.
Is just as simple as that.
Not even a personal attack.
Old 07-02-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 6
benchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to allbenchew79 is a name known to all

Promised a FR for tong tong
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

Location: central, has parking below. Foot soldiers 5mins to MRT
Room: clean room, quiet place, clean toilet, no odd food smell
Looks: 8/10 slight PS, but it’s her alright
Body: 10/10 model like, well maintained, tall and fair
Boobs: 8/10 natural soft 34C
Body massage: 7/10 puts in effort, acceptable strength
BBBJ: 9/10 one of the better ones, with full deep throat. Allows CIM
Has some time left, and tong tong gave a very very decent head massage.

Highly recommended
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1