The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-02-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Her place is taken over by someone else. And she was there a long time. So my guess is no?
hmm, do you know who take over her place?
Old 14-02-2024, 11:08 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LBJForever has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerswag View Post
Thanks bros for letting me know. Manage to book her later.
Good for you! I heard Love is fully booked today from morning till midnight on Valentine's day 😙♥️. She say some regulars complained can't get any slot 😂.
Old 14-02-2024, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwery123 View Post
Hi bro can share zara contact. TIA!
Lol suddenly flooded with PMs, bros pls contact Zara directly @ 86701266.

Sorry she's not comfortable to share wechat for new booking. Pls SMS first, she'll add you later. Enjoy your JG!
Old 15-02-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 5
captainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercaptainzen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-jessica

when I first stepped into her apartment I was shocked at how tall she is, estimate prob around 1.78m. She's a MILF for sure, but has a very sexy body with long sexy legs that ends in a meaty ass that you just want to grab and carress. I was grabbing her ass and fingering her through her thong throughtout the session, towards the end she sat on my face

Next thing I noticed was all her toys I excitedly went to shower and came into her bedroom to find she had arranged all her anal toys for me to peruse. I wanted her to fuck me with her strap-on, but was a bit afraid that it would be too big for a first time, so I settled on a smaller one.

I was eager for her to poke my ass, and told her she can dispense with the massage. She started with some juagen, then put a rubber on her finger and started to slowly inch her way into my asshole. Her finger was meeting with some resistance, but eventually with a plunk her finger was fully in my ass, and I involuntarily arched my back in ecstasy she started stroking slowly at first, then started adding some rubbing motions. I was moaning so loudly and could not help but pull my legs wider for her. She was staring at me and licking her lips, I could feel her wetness oozing out from her thongs.

Reluctantly she removed her finger and replaced it with one of her toys. It went in no prob. I was a bit disappointed at first, as I prefered the feel of her finger, but then she turned on the vibration, and I felt a jolt that reverberated from my prostate up my spine and exploded into my brain. This was the first time my prostate had been stimulated in such a way!! I was awash in pleasure, and I moaned "Fuck me"

It wasn't long until I had one of the best orgasms I had in my entire life. I must have cummed for like 20 seconds. The feeling of your ass being stimulated while cumming is something every bro should try

Needless to say I will be RTM for her to fuck me with her strap-on

Oh and in a previous post, I had listed some ML that poke ass, just wondering if anyone can share MR for these

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/miao-miao-massage (delisted)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage (delisted)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zara-massage (delisted)

I also found https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sha-sha-massage does she also poke your ass?
Old 15-02-2024, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 1
Chairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChairboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Recent reviews

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiang-er-massage/
Massage - 5/10
Looks - Photos looks totally different, probably in her mid to late 30s
Body - Short and small boobs
Sensual - very limited, no kissing, no zhut , only roam outside and doesn’t strip to panty.
Return - No

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-luna/
Massage - close to non existent
Looks - sexy and pretty
Body - Tall and huggable with nice boobs
Sensual - Slow BBBJ and offer FJ but don’t try.
Return - Yes for her FJ

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/
Massage - 5/10
Body - slim and nice boobs (my type)
Sensual - go for full and you never regret
Return - Yes
Old 15-02-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post
Your post more suitable to be posted on the Health Centre/KTV thread and under Fetish/Roleplaying sub-thread. Am not offended with the explicit FR so don't get me wrong but this thread more for standard HJ and BJ ML sessions. It was an entertaining read but may not be everyone's cup of tea here. You will likely get more useful Intel and FR exchanges from like minded cheongsters at that thread.
Old 15-02-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 1
Luciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuciferu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/li-meng-yao-massage/

Anyone tried her? Tried to message her but nobody reply.
Old 15-02-2024, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2026 / Power: 17
Fiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond reputeFiery dragon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
some recent FRs

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/luckymassage/

looks: 8/10, can consider pretty
body: slim natural b
massage: she mentioned that she is green in this area, so I opted to skip it entirely
sensual/gfe: her sensual is average, and roaming very limited. but her gfe is very high. hugs you like a teddy bear

overall she is very vanilla, as mentioned by most. Those who like heavy flavours must avoid. her gfe is pretty high and recommend to those who value high gfe.

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/da-bao-massage/

looks: 8/10, she's likely into her 30s and can be considered pretty for her age
body: not slim, but quite shapely with gorgeous Ds (that's got to be D cups!) and smooth skin. btw I do not find her boobs to be sagging and for those who mentioned that previously, you have not seen worse
massage: 5/10 not really for massage lovers
sensual/gfe: can strike conversations, I find her sensual and tongue skills good. roaming signal is good YMMV and gfe was pretty good as well

all around it was a great session and highly recommended for boob lovers
Da bao need to top up $ for bbbj right?
Old 15-02-2024, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

By any chance, does anyone know which ML uses the same database as Cai Cai/Danni? Trying to book an appt with her and she never ever replies me. So thinking of booking with another ML to get my number into that database first. I saw some bro mentioned before there is more than 1 database right?
Old 15-02-2024, 12:16 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1346 / Power: 18
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

Look 7/10
Boob nice natural 7.5/10 Cup B+ I think
Attitude is good 9/10 chatty and happy
Mass 0/10
Bbbj accommodative 8/10
Cim Yes 10/10 hold on to her head while u ejaculate
Parking Yes (Driver pls keep to right side)
Rtb highly likely
Overall 8.5/10. Recommended for bj and cim lovers.
Old 15-02-2024, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-tongtong/

Look 7/10
Boob nice natural 7.5/10 Cup B+ I think
Attitude is good 9/10 chatty and happy
Mass 0/10
Bbbj accommodative 8/10
Cim Yes 10/10 hold on to her head while u ejaculate
Parking Yes (Driver pls keep to right side)
Rtb highly likely
Overall 8.5/10. Recommended for bj and cim lovers.
Wow, 120 is GST friendly price level. What is the catch? If any.
Old 15-02-2024, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lubdub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiery dragon View Post
Da bao need to top up $ for bbbj right?
Yes, top up required. At least that is my experience
Old 15-02-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bedokckt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there kind bros willing to share Zara and/or Soda’s contact please..
Old 15-02-2024, 02:48 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 291 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42575 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
By any chance, does anyone know which ML uses the same database as Cai Cai/Danni? Trying to book an appt with her and she never ever replies me. So thinking of booking with another ML to get my number into that database first. I saw some bro mentioned before there is more than 1 database right?
To those mls, this is top secret to them, they wun tell you. If they dun tell, how we know?

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-02-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokckt View Post
Are there kind bros willing to share Zara and/or Soda’s contact please..
Pls check back one of my previous post for Zara contact.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1