The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-02-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainzen View Post

Oh and in a previous post, I had listed some ML that poke ass, just wondering if anyone can share MR for these

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/miao-miao-massage (delisted)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/ke-le-massage (delisted)
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/zara-massage (delisted)

I also found https://sglonelyguy-28.com/sha-sha-massage does she also poke your ass?
I've tried Ke Le and Zara before, both of them can do JG and poke your ass too.

Ke Le can be more.. playful while Zara is your typical vanilla ML who happens to provide JG.

I'd recommend both if you're looking for JG and ass poking. Haven't tried Miao Miao and Sha Sha before so I can't comment on them.
Old 16-02-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
By any chance, does anyone know which ML uses the same database as Cai Cai/Danni? Trying to book an appt with her and she never ever replies me. So thinking of booking with another ML to get my number into that database first. I saw some bro mentioned before there is more than 1 database right?
Why not ur ask Cai Cai directly?? I’m sure u book enough other MLs.

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 16-02-2024, 10:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
iTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of lightiTea is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Bro @Baddecisions
If cai cai / Danni / Peiqi don’t reply you, chances are she is not able to take up your booking. Just need to move on. Hopefully your determination will bear fruits one day. Unless U must try her, drop me a PM I’ll see what I can do to link up. But she holds the final decisions. Sharing is caring
Yah else move on, why the die hard wanting book with an ML that is from year 2019 series already 6 years season with pepper and salt. @Baddecisions

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 16-02-2024, 10:39 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all

Hello bros
Beens sometime since i reentered this scene.

Any reviews on Ke Ying and MHT? Seems like both delisted? Last i saw them was last year..

Appreciate some feedbacks. TIA!
Old 16-02-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
XiaorenwuX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Hello bros

Any reviews on Ke Ying and MHT? Seems like both delisted? Last i saw them was last year..

MHT RTC for CNY. Will be coming back but cannot remember when.
Old 16-02-2024, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Straddino is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Wow bro,
Kudos to you! Had a alot of session with her, progression was till 5g only. And yes, she been here for very long already
Bro can Pm me the details , wanted to try her
Old 16-02-2024, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Unless you tell her, you are recommending your personal friend, or else no chance lah.
LOL bro @ladyassasinato. Not to worry.
Won’t compromise our playgrounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Yah else move on, why the die hard wanting book with an ML that is from year 2019 series already 6 years season with pepper and salt. @Baddecisions
Literally LOL at the part when bro @iTea mentioned “seasoned with pepper and salt” hah hah hah
Old 16-02-2024, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitzace View Post
https://sglonelyguy-28.com/xiao-ya-massage/

I ll make this short and brief

Personality : Good attitude
Looks : short and fat
sensual last about 25 mins, catbath all over ur back.
Fat as in have tummy or big boned? Boobs prob big at least c?
Old 16-02-2024, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwardwj View Post
After lurking around for a long time on this thread, it is time for me give back to my fellow comrades here on SBF!

Decided to commando https://sglonelyguy-28.com/gi-gi-massage/

Looks: Initially I was quite afraid that her photos were heavily PS. To my pleasant surprise when she first opened the door, her pictures were very similar to her actual self. What impressed me further was her friendly demeanor and professional attitude. She is petite and has a welcoming smile. Looks similar to video

Room: She stays alone in the central area and she kept her apartment clean.

EQ: Gi Gi is not only a good conversationalist but she also excels at making me felt at ease quickly as I didn't felt awkward at any point of time during our time spent together.

Massage: She is a trained masseuse and she demonstrated strong technique with the capability of addressing tense areas and knots, providing a deeply relaxing experience. Throughout the massage, she kept asking if the strength is okay.

Sensual: Although she told me that she's very green when it comes to this, she tries her best to satisfy. Started sensual using her fingernails along with a boob rub and I must say it was good. Once I flipped over, she started slowly while licking my nipples at the same time along with some horny moans to slowly build up the tempo. I was able to squeeze and play with her boobs at the same time until both of us got high and I climaxed and shot my load out and she made sure that every single drop was out until she stopped.

Overall service: If you are looking for someone that is not only good in massage but also service oriented, Gi Gi is the one that you should be looking for. She is not a time watcher and respects your time. Do respect her boundaries as she do have her restriction but her massage & looks definitely made up for it.

Rtm: Yes!!

This is my genuine experience and not a paid MR.
Cant see it from the pics but from the video u can see a medium size mole on her forehead. Big nono for me lol. Wit the mole shes prob a 3/10. Remove mole shes a 7/10.
Old 16-02-2024, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Cant see it from the pics but from the video u can see a medium size mole on her forehead. Big nono for me lol. Wit the mole shes prob a 3/10. Remove mole shes a 7/10.
The mole is sad now

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-02-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hello bros

MHT back to china for awhile

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 16-02-2024, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1662 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Sorry this is not defending her, just don't want bros to miss out on a great ML. I have sat down with her for tea and seen her upfront and close. I stand by the she looks much better in person than pictures. Very 女人味 . Great fair and healthy skin that glows. I am ok with the mole, anything too perfect is imperfection itself. The attraction kept growing on me. Now I can understand why many were smitten. She has this unique charisma that draws you to her.

I do need to caution because when praises are sang so high, expectations grow and people get disappointed more easily. So YMMV and manage your expectations accordingly. Looks and chemistry are subjective. What is constant is her service quality and standard from the point you enter that door, it is already worth every single cent you spend. Clean homely place, clean towel for shower, bed and pillow, no rush, good massage with tea or water before and after. Personally sensual is good but this part is also subjective to individual.

You will require a little patience when booking her. I tried sending a text earlier to remind her as I booked like two days prior worrying she may have forgotten and got a reply like just 2 hours before my appointed time she will be waiting for me. And she explain she will not forget, just that she will not touch her phone at all when with customers. And I do believe her because her phone is not with her even when she is sitting on the table having tea with me. Full attention accorded.

I can't stop singing praises about her because I cannot find anything lacking for a $120 service. Exceeded all my expectations. Did a RTM recently and was impressed that she remembers exactly what makes me tick, improved on it and made me enjoyed every single minute of it. She even cheekily reminded me she remembered my comment and feedback on how I like it. Damn!

Gem Gem Gem!
Old 16-02-2024, 03:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by XiaorenwuX View Post
MHT RTC for CNY. Will be coming back but cannot remember when.
Bro able to PM me pls. I cant seem to PM. Isn't because im new member?
Old 16-02-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3825 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post
Sorry this is not defending her, just don't want bros to miss out on a great ML. I have sat down with her for tea and seen her upfront and close. I stand by the she looks much better in person than pictures. Very 女人味 . Great fair and healthy skin that glows. I am ok with the mole, anything too perfect is imperfection itself. The attraction kept growing on me. Now I can understand why many were smitten. She has this unique charisma that draws you to her.

Gem Gem Gem!
When a reputable bro like bro @Special Spawner says it’s a Gem.
It must be a Gem! Thank you for your MR. Now maybe I’ll consider coming out of hibernation.
Old 16-02-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25185 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special Spawner View Post

I do need to caution because when praises are sang so high, expectations grow and people get disappointed more easily. So YMMV and manage your expectations accordingly. Looks and chemistry are subjective. What is constant is her service quality and standard from the point you enter that door, it is already worth every single cent you spend. Clean homely place, clean towel for shower, bed and pillow, no rush, good massage with tea or water before and after. Personally sensual is good but this part is also subjective to individual.

You will require a little patience when booking her. I tried sending a text earlier to remind her as I booked like two days prior worrying she may have forgotten and got a reply like just 2 hours before my appointed time she will be waiting for me. And she explain she will not forget, just that she will not touch her phone at all when with customers. And I do believe her because her phone is not with her even when she is sitting on the table having tea with me. Full attention accorded.

I can't stop singing praises about her because I cannot find anything lacking for a $120 service. Exceeded all my expectations. Did a RTM recently and was impressed that she remembers exactly what makes me tick, improved on it and made me enjoyed every single minute of it. She even cheekily reminded me she remembered my comment and feedback on how I like it. Damn!

Gem Gem Gem!
I second Spawner to support this GEM wholeheartedly. I seldom give strong support for a petite/short ML (having preference for taller sweeties) but was very impressed by her services and attitude. Gi Gi is one ML who look good in person.

I first noticed her nicely placed teacups and teapot during my first visit. She said she brewed some tea to while away some free time while waiting for customers (being relatively new then). Now, I could not make my second booking with her, as she is heavily booked. For me, the little mole she has is hardly noticeable and is certainly no deterrent.

Had no doubt she has garnered a strong customer base by now. Hope they will not be chased away by the "mole" comment!
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1