The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-02-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deluna View Post
That is why I respect MLs like Gigi. She don’t even bring any phones into the bedroom.
This one really good work ethics... you regular of hers? I have yet to try her
Old 18-02-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -148 / Power: 0
msig msig

https://sglonelyguy-28.com/massage-ke-er/

Bros. Any comments on this girl?
Old 18-02-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 13
UGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud ofUGotTalent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alwx View Post
The fake moans during hj? Sometimes I rather they keep quiet than fake the moans excessively
I told 2 vanilla MLs to keep their mouth shut during hj cos the fake moans were irritating to me. I said pussy cannot touch and neh neh cannot zhut but u keep moaning for what? Really kiam gan
Old 19-02-2024, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
nina getting boring, whats the furthest she can go?
Quote:
Got bored of Nina, anyone else worthy?
Quote:
bored of nina ...next pls? where are the gems like kiki
Quote:
bored of nina, and shes getting abit big size...any other good ones other than guai guai?
Might as well change your nick to @boredofnina bro
Old 19-02-2024, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
I told 2 vanilla MLs to keep their mouth shut during hj cos the fake moans were irritating to me. I said pussy cannot touch and neh neh cannot zhut but u keep moaning for what? Really kiam gan
Good one bro
Old 19-02-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 15
killu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of lightkillu1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone knows when is amei coming back. Lost her wechat ((((
Old 19-02-2024, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Police4495 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagget View Post
bro you didn’t start a new thread but reply from a old thread?
Helping her promote?
She is here since 2021 and change name many times,
Agreed message was good but face looks old after these 2 years. New photos doesn’t look like her at all, edited heavily, boobs are small.
Managed to go further than roaming outside panty but experience so so nia.
She mentioned she provides more only to bros she likes
One of the main reason I stop visiting is there are few MLs/FLs operating at the same condo and I bump into in the lift.
The other thing I don’t like is she has a camera that capture your image at her main door. Don’t play play next moment your face is on the run……n
Bros that visits her just be careful.
Wow bro really is camera? Lucky the other time I left quite fast hopefully not capture since I never rtn 🤣
Old 19-02-2024, 08:54 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Police4495 View Post
Wow bro really is camera? Lucky the other time I left quite fast hopefully not capture since I never rtn 🤣
It doesnt matter u leave fast or slpw. the camera is capture the whole corridor the angle. Once u come out of the lift and walk towards her door. Capture already. Unless you fully masked with Cap and shades. Maybe take more time to recognise you.
I've stopped visiting since i found out about this fact too. Quite turn off
Old 19-02-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
bro Steve, we got similar taste
Haha me too. No prospect, no wechat.

Up my points if u like it!

A SYT a DAY, A YEAR longer to LIVE

Current list: Lucy
Old 19-02-2024, 10:18 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGotTalent View Post
Hahahahaha you like that say, they got shocked or not? Which 2 vanilla MLs, must be funny when u said that hahahaha
Old 19-02-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
It doesnt matter u leave fast or slpw. the camera is capture the whole corridor the angle. Once u come out of the lift and walk towards her door. Capture already. Unless you fully masked with Cap and shades. Maybe take more time to recognise you.
I've stopped visiting since i found out about this fact too. Quite turn off
I just made an appointment with her, then I better cancel to be safe, really turn off man! Any other MLs you know that also has that, can PM me
Old 19-02-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 2
Moshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMoshimosh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtneo View Post
I just made an appointment with her, then I better cancel to be safe, really turn off man! Any other MLs you know that also has that, can PM me
There are some ML with cameras. Whether they do recording or just view outside only I duno. The setup seems to come with the rental of the unit itself also coz I see different girls renting the same unit and the device still there. Even if u go shop I am sure there are cameras la...if they wanna take pic they are many ways to take without u knowing too right?
If so scared then wear mask throughout the massage session.
Old 19-02-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
gtneo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Shop is licensed but condo is illegal
Old 19-02-2024, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -29 / Power: 0
Police4495 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
There are some ML with cameras. Whether they do recording or just view outside only I duno. The setup seems to come with the rental of the unit itself also coz I see different girls renting the same unit and the device still there. Even if u go shop I am sure there are cameras la...if they wanna take pic they are many ways to take without u knowing too right?
If so scared then wear mask throughout the massage session.
@gtneo is a matter of choice for us, we just omit those that have cameras and I visited so many are without . Those that always say scared than wear mask or don’t Chiong, as a matter of fact you think they really will ?
Old 19-02-2024, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1120 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of

Ke Le has just returned to our shored after CNY so we can get our JG and ass poking hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1