The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-03-2024, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanmanman View Post
Is this vera the one that used to work under YF for Jg?
Old 08-03-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3830 / Power: 18
oldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond reputeoldmanmanman has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
Is this vera the one that used to work under YF for Jg?
Yeap. So you know the jg have some standard. Hahaha im still feeling the effect of it after 2 days. Can feel the increased bloodflow.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Hi bro, i did post ystd i think. U Can search
ROAm got chance. i MANAged 4g+++ near 5g for tease .
gFE i think quite good. SN with panties on.
TOILet is huge haha. ROOM is big
Looks like the service is same as last time
Old 08-03-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6188 / Power: 11
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all, anyone recently tried Adele/Gem/Paris? She has since went radio silence, not sure if she changed her number or taking a break
Old 08-03-2024, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/anne-massage/

Hi bros, want to try and switch to Viet cuisine. Anyone tried this girl? Seems like she's a returnee, but can't really trust the comments on SLG... waiting for any senior bros input, thank you
Old 08-03-2024, 11:59 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 292 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4630 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42577 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwon910 View Post
Yes bro , tried ytd too .. btw her butt is damn nice
Still young mah, lots of baby fat, very good to squeeze.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 08-03-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2519 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-jiajia/

Young MLIF with well maintained bod - all natural and B cup .

Massage with full attention on you . Her forte is her sensual , nice pointy nipples and really mistress feeling . She has the OL feeling , like having affair with my colleague .

Live in the central area with train station beside … she is attentive to my needs . Would RTM
Was a FL on the previous stint. Vague memories. No I have never tried before.
Old 08-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1068 / Power: 13
gotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud ofgotnotime has much to be proud of

It's been some time since I last came in. So the trending MLs for JG is Vera, Ke Le, and Belle?

Is there anyone else I'm missing out?
Old 08-03-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 648 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laowang View Post
Looks like the service is same as last time
Competition very fierce now. I Think the mls know this themselves. Tried coco/keying.came out a happy man. if they don't service, many bros will drop them immediately

ONLy con i feel is, there's another housemate
Old 08-03-2024, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 2
Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!Laowang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Competition very fierce now. I Think the mls know this themselves. Tried coco/keying.came out a happy man. if they don't service, many bros will drop them immediately

ONLy con i feel is, there's another housemate
I thought she will FN this time round.

Seems like only SN, as you mentioned
Old 08-03-2024, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3844 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
It's been some time since I last came in. So the trending MLs for JG is Vera, Ke Le, and Belle?

Zora. For me, she wins hands down out of the 4.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 08-03-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Only con i feel is, there's another housemate
Will sit on the fence a few more months to observe whether this is the case.

The current crop are so used to being pampered by roberts/VIPs, I seriously doubt they will wake up their idea.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 08-03-2024, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 12
sly1111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersly1111 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersly1111 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfritz View Post
What is her age roughly?
I would say she's below 25yo, and a very nice lady with good strength in massage. Below 25yo is syt to me le
Old 08-03-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post

Yes there's Zara and Xiaoyu too.

In terms of skills wise, here's my ranking.

1. Vera (central/NE area)
2. Xiaoyu (central/NE area)
3. Zara (central area)
4. Belle (central/mt sensual area)
5. Ke Le (central area)

Only Zara costs $150 but what you get is a vanilla SYT ML with good massage + JG.

The rest is $120.
Old 08-03-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy-29.com/massage-mi-xue/

Any tried this ML in Spa before?

How's the look, body and service? Pls share your MR and I will return the fav by upping your points.

Thanks in advance
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1