The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Age of Puberty (Girl's POV)

EP-2

Jasmine woke to relentless shrieking, otherwise known as her alarm clock. Reluctantly, she forced her eyes open and tried to think about the Span case. Her meeting from yesterday was...strange, to say the least. Sleep hadn't came easily as she debated over the truth about Andreas's involvement. She had finally acquired to her exhausted body, promising herself that she would wake up with an answer in the morning. A way to assuage her overly ambitious guilt. Unfortunately, she woke up without one. She'd learned enough in law school to know that determining who was innocent and guilty wasn't part of her job description. Her job was to present all available evidence in as ethical and legally sound manner as possible.

If the DA's office was using this prosecution to hound a citizen, even one with a reputation like Gio Span, that was wrong. That was something she should do something about. There was no security footage from the club. Conveniently and suspiciously, the system had a recording glitch that night. Her first instinct screamed Andreas was guilty, but with the type of footage that could be found from that club was also an issue. Who knew what really happened when any trust-fund scions partied together?

Without a digital record, the case rested on two eyewitnesses. The bartender who had served both parties and said he'd seen the punch in question, and another girl at the club that night who was willing to testify that Andreas had started the whole brawl. Too bad it wasn't just left at a brawl, Jasmine thought grimly. Somewhere between brushing her teeth and walking the blocks to her subway station, Jasmine decided to focus on their backgrounds. Even if Andreas was guilty, she'd be saving her boss from any surprises on the stand. She didn't mind the idea of getting ahead off information from a less-than-savory source like Gio, but she wasn't entirely keen on working for him. At least this was due diligence any good lawyer would be obligated to perform. 

She got to her desk and started digging through the stack of files for the information on the witnesses. Eventually, she found the bartender's folder. It was slow, investigative work. Somewhere between the dry description of the police report and the assorted bits of personal data from public records, there was a life here. Rebecca needed to know if anything in that life suggested the witness was unreliable. Sighing, she flipped over yet another document. Her entire day would be consumed with this case. At least no one could blame her for not being through. 

She spent the morning gathering information on the bartender - past employers, landlords, anyone he'd entered into a contract with. He'd never been married and didn't own property, but even the dead can be tracked if they paid taxes. Following his tax record, she called his past contacts, trying to pushy any information out of them that would work in their favor. She was starting to think Gio was wrong about his kid and it was an open and shut case when she stumbled upon a hole in the bartender's character. It was a few years go, but his previous boss had less than a stellar recommendation.

"Chris Ass? Yeah, he worked for me. What'd he do?" Holding her breath, Jasmine tried to keep her tone casual. 

"Nothing bad, sir. Just checking up on him. He's a potential witness in a trial." 

"Well if he's the same kid I fired, I wouldn't trust him. That shit wasn't worth his paycheck.. Little junkie stole from me,so I fired him. Didn't report it, you know, didn't want to really screw him. Kinda hoped he'd get it together. Wrote it off as a lesson about vetting my employees better. If he's clean, you know, that's a different story. I got a brother who got off Oxy and he's doing good now, but whoa...he was on it, you couldn't leave him alone in your house, he'd rob ya blind."

"Thank you. I'll look into that and make sure which Chris we're dealing with. Thank you for your honesty." Inwardly both grinning and wincing, Jasmine hung up and began combing back through the documents. Sure enough, there it was. A known dealer picked up a few weeks back at the same club. The police were still trying to figure out if he'd had some kind of arrangement with the club or the employees, but had nothing concrete. Almost didn't make it into the file on the club at all, except the officer assigned to the case wanted to keep it open and watch who filled the dealer's void. Jasmine called down to the precinct and asked to speak to the officer. 

"Alvarez here. Go."

"Officer Alvarez, this is Jasmine over at the DA's office. I needed to ask you a question about a dealer you picked up last week at Raze, that nightclub in the East Coast? I need to know if he dealt to a bartender there."

"Yeah, I know who you're talking about. That kid would likely say anything about anybody. Weasely little shit. He had a decent amount of pills on him, and we found a scrip pad in his apartment, so now he's part of some doctor-busting case uptown. I can ask him about your guy, but I can tell you right now he's not gonna talk without a deal. Personally, I wouldn't trust a damn thing from him."

"Good to know. Thanks." Jasmine hung up. She didn't know if the bartender was using or not, but she was sure the defense could get the dealer to swear he'd sold to him. That would be enough to knock the shine off of him in the jury's eyes. She put the folder aside. She'd have to bring that to the DA, but there was still the other witness to consider. That folder wasn't in the stack. Sam must still have it. She looked at his office door, half-open, and realized just how late it was. The whole day had slipped past her while she was absorbed in the case. Hardly anyone remained in the office, and most of them were gathering the last of their things and heading to the elevators. Sam was still here. That means it would just be the two of them and the custodians. Damn, damn, damn. She hated that fat pig but she needed this case. After all, she preferred to be among the land of the living. Taking a deep breath, she braced herself and strode towards Sam's office. 

She knocked on Sam's open door as a courtesy that the asshole really didn't deserve. He was sitting at his desk, reading something on his computer and clearly pretending to ignore her. She waited. Minutes passed. She started to enter and he held up a finger at her, still reading. He was clearly making a show of this. He had a door and an office while she had a desk in the bullpen of the main office area. It wasn't something she hadn't noticed, but the glaring difference wasn't so obvious as it was now. After nearly ten minutes, he finally invited her in. Had he not ahead of her on the food chain of this case and technically above her in office power, she would have stormed in and slapped him. Instead, she hovered until she was asked to sit like some type of domesticated animal. 

"How can I help you, Ms. Jasmine?" Sam was his usual condescending self. "Need help deciphering some of the files?" 

Gritting her teeth, she mentally counted to ten. "Just doing the legwork vetting our witnesses. I need the file on the other witness, Ashley Clit. I don't see it in the stack you gave me yesterday."

Sam got up and went to a cabinet. "Yeah, here it is...sorry about that." He turned with the folder. "Shut the door for a second, would you?" Jasmine closed it with a click, then turned back towards him. 

"Sam, come on. Just give me the damn file and let me go home. It's been a long day. You don't have to be patronizing."

"No, I don't have to be. I also don't have to give you this folder. You have plenty of other things you could be prepping instead of acting like a defense attorney and picking apart my witnesses. I could just hold onto this."

"Why are you like this?" 

"Because it's fun, Jas. Maybe I'd give you the folder if that were fun, too." He looked her up and down with a predatory stare. "You want the file? One condition."

Jasmine shuddered to think what Sam might say next. "What?" she asked, bracing herself.

"You let me eat that pussy of yours for as long as I want."

"What? Gross, no! Fuck off, Sam." She started to turn toward the door. 

Sam spoke again. "I can win this case against that little shit, bitch my words. Or I could lose it embarrassingly because some attorney working on the case fucked it up so badly we get creamed in court. Just so we're clear, in my version that incompetent lawyer is you, Jasmine. So which is it - me under your skirt, or you under the bus?"

Jasmine stood with her hand on the doorknob and wondered if she shouldn't just let him 'throw' the case. Sam was a disgusting pig both in personality and appearance. The thought of him even touching her, let alone eating her was disgusting. The problem was that Sam was working this case as a political move and didn't care about justice or fair play. Maybe Gio was right and Andreas was being railroaded. On the other hand, if Sam lost the case, then whispered in the DA's ear over drinks that it was Jasmine's failure... Well, the best case scenario would mean her rise in the office would be stopped. And the worst case, she'd be unemployed with a reputation for bad work. No to mention possibly dead. 

The case had to be lost, but on her terms. She left the door closed and thumbed the lock. Sam was smiling when she turned back toward him. Slamming the blinds down as a final act of defiance, she spat out, "Fine." Shaking from the anger and energy it took trying not to kill the dipshit, she painfully unlatched the belt on her gray skit. Unzipping the side, without the belt to secure it on her thin waist, it slowly slid down her lush, hippy curves. Mortified beyond belief, she kept her face down as she stood with her cream blouse covering her panties. Exposed completely on the bottom, save her panties and tan colored stockings, Sam whistled softly in appreciation. If there ever came an opportunity to ruin him personally or professionally, she'd take it. She roughly pulled her panties to the side and lifted her shirt up, exposing her hairless pink pussy. "Here, let's just get it over with."

Sam rubbed himself through his pants and demanded that she look at him. She slowly raised her eyes, determined for him to see how much she hated him in her glare. Distracted by the movement his hand caused, her eyes flickered downwards to the middle of his pants. If he was hard, he was small- at least that part gave her solace. The jackass! Jasmine tried to not smile or laugh as she thought about it. She didn't want to set him off any further. She cleared her throat when he didn't move. 

"Oh no..." he said, still staring at her pussy. "All of it off. Except the stockings. Leave the stockings." She began to unbutton her blouse. Once it was off, she folded it and stepped out of the ring of her skirt on the floor. She put both on one of the leather chairs in front of his desk, then removed her bra and added it to the pile. 
Old 05-09-2018, 10:09 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"Good girl. Clean off my desk. Carefully, don't go breaking stuff." He continued to rub himself in small circles through his slacks. Jasmine tried to hide her disgust but couldn't stop the involuntary curl of her lip. She took each item off the desk and set it carefully on the floor. Once it was clear, Sam told her to lay on her back on the desk. Reluctantly, she followed his orders and the cold hardness of the desk caused her to involuntarily arch her back. 

Grinning, Sam advanced towards her. The sudden loss of power was frightening and she secretly prayed for her vagina to stink. She briefly pondered how she could prove a sexual harassment claim, but then Gio's menacing face popped into her head. 

Well, I guess it's better than being dead, she acquiesced. Lost in her own pity party, she jumped as she felt something ice-cold against her thigh. Sam took the letter opener from the desk-pile on the floor and cut her panties, pulling them free from the stockings and putting them in a drawer. He dragged her down the desk slightly until her legs hung off the side. She tried to focus on the cold of the lacquered wood, thinking inappropriately that she should have a desk this large, not Sam.

She was unconsciously wincing, bracing herself for the slime caused by this disgusting man's mouth. Instead, she felt a shock of pleasure as his thick, fat tongue licked her clit from the top to the bottom in one solid stroke. A small cry escaped her mouth and Sam stopped immediately. 

Panting heavily, she saw him grab a tie and come towards her face. "Wha-what are you do-"

He roughly pulled her head back, forced her mouth open and stuffed the bottom part of the tie in her mouth then tied a knot at the back of her head securing her in a gag. Satisfied, he immediately returned to lapping at her pussy. She hated herself instantly for how good his tongue felt. The gag only enhanced the pleasure. Brody began sucking on her clit, lightly touching his teeth to it occasionally, coaxing her up further and further toward orgasm. His tongue slid in and out of her lips, making them swollen with pleasure. His tongue was thick, long and rough; his strokes were forceful and demanding. He ate her pussy like a starving man getting a fresh piece of bed. The office filled with the sounds of wet slurping noises. 

Disgusted with herself, him and her gag, Jasmine prayed for the ending. Her juices were beginning to flow freely and Sam was determined that her pussy stay dry. He slurped, sucked, licked and swallowed every single trickle of pleasure. Beyond reason or choice, her body and she twisted on the desk, her legs clenching around his head. Sam bent her knees up and moved away from her clit, focusing his tongue on the slow licks between the lips of her pussy. Her body went crazy and she felt heat racing in tendrils across her body. Sam, the most disgusting man she knew, was going to give her the best orgasm she'd had all year. 

He replaced his tongue with a fat finger, fucking her with the sheer tenacity of a dominant man. As she arched off the desk in a fresh wave of ecstasy, he put a thick law textbook under the small of her back to hold her in that position. Her pussy opened to him as she laid in a bow, her feet on his shoulders as he sank back to his knees and continued to finger and lick her. Her nipples hurt so much she nearly cried from the pleasure. Her large, 38D Natural breast bounced heavily and her body began to involuntarily shudder. Another wave of pleasure rocked her and she spasmed so hard, her pinned bun came out, long blonde hair tumbling over her shoulders. 

Pinching her nipples and gasping for air, Sam added another finger inside her. He pushed in and out of her creamy wetness, while his tongue licked around her labia, up the crease where her leg met her crotch, and under his fingers where her juices were making a puddle on the desk. She thought she even heard him lick her off the desk itself, greedily devouring all that she gave from her dripping pussy before adding yet another finger and returning his lips to hers. With four fingers and his tongue, he broke her. Jasmine screamed but it came out as a muffled groan, as the gag prevented anyone from really hearing her ecstasy. 

Sam pushed her past any previous orgasm she'd had, his fingers making a mess of her cunt as she ground herself into his face. He hadn't touched her clit since he began his work, and only now, as she crested her highest wave of pleasure, did he return to that sacred bundle of nerves. His tongue hit it like an electric shock and he roughly pulled his hand from her pussy. Jasmine gasped and dropped her breasts. Her nipples were bright red from pinching. She ran her hands through the sides of Sam's remaining hair as he sucked hard on her clit. He took both her wrists with one hand and freed himself from her delirious caresses, using his other hand to rub roughly on her clit. She came again, a cry of pleasure caught in the tie as she squeezed her eyes shut. Sam stopped his hand and began to gently lick all the juices from her, cleaning her with his tongue until she was wet only from him. He took the book from under her back and she collapsed back onto the desk. Sam smiled and laughed at the control he had over her. Jasmine's legs still moved against each other, grinding out the afterglow.

"Get up." Jasmine took a moment to register his words. "Now." She sat up, shakily. Sam put a hand behind her head to help her, then leaned in and stole a kiss. Jasmine could taste the sharp flavor of herself on his lips and started to push him away, but Sam broke the kiss himself. "Put my desk back and leave." A little stunned, she sat his curios and paperweights back onto the desk, then stepped into her skirt and buttoned her blouse while Sam watched from his chair. He shut the drawer with her panties. "Don't forget your file. Oh, and shut the door on your way out." He smiled a thin-lipped grin. As she turned the handle on the door, finally on the other side of it and holding the folder, she heard the wet slapping sound of Sam finishing himself off. Jasmine could still hear that sound as she fell asleep that night, trying desperately not to think of the day's moral compromise or the orgasms it had brought.

Jasmine dressed and left for work the next morning with a knot in her stomach at the thought of facing Sam again. It didn't help that a part of her wanted to face him again. She stepped out onto the sidewalk in front of her building and began to walk toward her stop. A long black car pulled to the curb next to her and rolled down a mirrored window. Gio Span smiled, unleashing a flood of wrinkles onto his face. 

"Good morning Jasmine. Give you a lift?" The door opened. Jasmine looked up and down the street for anyone who might notice a city attorney getting in a car with a suspected felon, but she was a long way from the office. She decided looking around probably seemed more guilty than just getting in the car. 

Gio sat facing her in the backseat of the limousine. Next to her was a large African American man in what had to be an expensive custom suit. Nothing off the rack could possible fit the man, and she could only barely make out the shoulder holster of his handgun. A similar mountain, but of the Italian variety sat next to Gio. "Don't mind the boys. As I'm sure you're seeing on this case, there's lots of people in this town who try and take shots at me. These guys just try to make sure I'm ok, ya know?" Jasmine didn't care for the idea of being the Span family's courtroom enforcer. She had avoided the big defense firms precisely so she wouldn't be helping criminals. While she was pretty sure Andreas might not be all the way guilty, she didn't want to make helping him a habit. 

"Mr. Span...."

"Gio, sweetie. Please." 

"Mr. Span..." Gio's smile dropped. "I looked over your Andreas's case. The DA looks to be relying on some less-than-credible witnesses. One in particular is not going to be useable on the stand. The other I haven't gotten to really look at yet, but I don't think the case is winnable. I think he'll be fine in court."

"So you're sure you can find something on the other witness, or what? I don't like the sound of 'I think he'll be fine', Ms. Jasmine." She had clearly changed the dynamic of their conversation with her insistence on formality. 

"It means that I've done all I can do for you, and even this pushes the boundaries of my professional ethics."

"Oh does it, now? Because I hear from my sources that you had some office hanky-panky going on last night." The knot in Jasmine's stomach dropped and grew ten times bigger. Stunned into silence, she could only listen as he continued. That's right, Ms. Jasmine, I see a lot of this town, all the time. You and some coworker steaming up the windows behind a locked door? Spare me the ethics lecture. Show me the file on the other witness, the bitch from the club." 

More Excitment everyone.... ...
https://openload.co/f/0cIGitPy6hE
https://openload.co/f/m3BAFneowJ8
https://openload.co/f/c83l0pJorFM
https://openload.co/f/3cGjjAVSDJc
https://openload.co/f/h3pEu2_ISl4
https://openload.co/f/3u_PZ58wNpw
https://openload.co/f/MU_Rlqdeb44
https://openload.co/f/aXu9lHusFgs
https://openload.co/f/0MGHPY7Gois
https://openload.co/f/o6WC9kXi4WM
https://openload.co/f/JdEaT0QcwwU
https://openload.co/f/Fxq-uJLFtfA

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-09-2018 at 12:08 AM.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
prcmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates and pls continue to post more.
Old 05-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
bigyellowbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Story with picture is great story.

Camping here.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
iniboss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very juicy story and hope to read more.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
beyonces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really like your story TS, hoping to read more updates.
Old 05-09-2018, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -52 / Power: 0
LewisJerry has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigyellowbird View Post
Story with picture is great story.

Camping here.
Fully agreed with you on this.
Old 06-09-2018, 09:36 AM
Samster

Remember the previous Chapter on Jasmine and her rival OL Nicole, making Jasmine her Sex Slave?.....The merger of Sluts & Clit Companies..... .....

Here is a short added Episode to help some brothers on the fantasies.......

Chapter 4

"You ungrateful fucking slut!!" Nicole shouted at the naked Jasmine.

It was the next morning, and Jasmine had arrived at Nicole's office at 6am as ordered. Of course, Nicole had only come into work at 8, which meant that the naked Jasmine had been posing in her favourite position in front of the windows for close to 2 hours.

"Nicole, I'm sorry... I didn't have enough time after... After..." Jasmine began.

"After what?" Nicole continued shouting, feigning ignorance.

"After... I fucked the men who installed the cameras..." Jasmine replied, blushing.

"What do you mean you didn't have enough time? So are you saying that they just finished fucking your slut cunt at 6am this morning? So when Sam got home he could enjoy the sight of his adulterous whore of a wife being fucked through the night by 5 strangers?" Nicole shot back.

"No, ma'am. I mean... I had to clean up... Cum was everywhere..." Jasmine whispered softly.

"I specifically arranged for an interview at 5:30pm. I called in a favour for you, even though you are a worthless slut and you should be working the corner. I was trying to help you get a proper job in this company!" Nicole said, trying to hide her smile.

"Nicole... ma'am... I'm sorry... I already rushed all over the city yesterday... I got everything you wanted from the clothing shop and the rest of the places... I just didn't have enough time because... because... I got fucked twice in the afternoon by the 'camera crew'..." Jasmine explained, completely humiliated.

Nicole, of course, was aware of everything that had happened, and not simply due to the surveillance that she now had over Jasmine's home. She had known from the beginning that it would be hard to complete all the assigned tasks from the day before, even without taking into consideration the workmen's considerable stamina. She admired the sight of her former rival and current slave, completely naked and vulnerable.

"Well, unfortunately, you are a useless slut. Luckily for you, I am kind. But you will, of course, be punished for this. From now on, you will always be naked when you are in your car. Footwear is fine, which means you can keep your slut-heels on. But before you get in, I want you to strip off the dress. Are we clear?"

"Yes, ma'am..." Jasmine replied, horrified.

"Repeat what I just said."

"I will be naked in the car..." Jasmine whispered.

"Good. Now, because I am also forgiving, I have arranged for another interview session for you today. Same address as before. Make sure you get there before 9. Now get your slut cunt out of my office and get driving. And remember the new rule." Nicole shooed her slave away, who quickly slipped on her slutty white spaghetti-strapped dress and matching heels.

"AND. You'd better get the job. Or else..." Nicole said menacingly.

Anyone in the underground carpark of the building would have seen the wonderful sight of a beautiful Jasmine swiftly slipping off her slutty dress before hurriedly climbing into her car, completely naked.

Jasmine barely made it to the small warehouse-like building by 9. In actual fact, she had no idea what job Nicole had arranged for her to be interviewed for, simply that it was related to Sluts. Sighing, she turned off the ignition and got out of the car. Blushing, she realized that her legs parted wide and her pussy flashed openly pink to anyone who cared to look. Luckily, there were no other cars parked in the alleyway behind the warehouse and she quickly slipped on the white dress again. She carried her documents in her hand, before knocking on the small door on the side, labelled "Office".

"Come in." came a gruff voice replied.

Jasmine entered the tiny room, and was faced with a middle-aged Asian man glaring at her.

"No, I'm not interested." he replied simply, eyeing up her slutty attire and curvy body.

"Wha... No. I'm here for a job interview!" Jasmine replied, confused.

"We don't do that kind of jobs here." the man said, frowning.

"Um. Sluts Corp sent me. My... boss..." Jasmine winced at the thought of referring to Nicole as her boss, but continued, "My boss said that I was to come here for an interview for a position. I was supposed to be here at 5:30pm yesterday but it was rescheduled to today."

"Oh, I see." the man suddenly curled his mouth up in a sneer, "Yes. From Ms Nicole."

Jasmine nodded.

"Well, in that case, you can wait in the meeting room. I will be with you shortly." he gestured towards a door.

Jasmine thanked the man and headed into the room. To her disgust, the 'meeting room' seemed to be barely anything more than a broom closet. There was a tiny stool on the floor, which she sat her belongings on. She looked around at the cleaning supplies all around the 'room'.

A few minutes later, the man joined her in the room. The room was so small that they had to stand close together, only an arms-length apart.

"I am Mr Horny. So, why do you think you deserve the job? And what's all this?" he asked her, pointing at her things on the stool while blatantly admiring her dress stretched tight over her braless chest. Jasmine knew her brown nipples could be seen through the flimsy cloth.

"Sir, these are my qualifications and supporting documents. There's my original degree certificate, my MBA, my resume and the like..." she tailed off as the man picked up the file and flipped through it.

"I see." he said, simply.

"The thing is, because you missed the interview yesterday, you're already at a disadvantage. And because the job in question is so popular, we have to do a practical examination of your skills. Follow me." he continued, and gestured for her to follow him, handing her the file.

"Yes, sir." she replied, feeling somewhat proud that she was about to be interviewed for an in-demand job.

They entered the main room of the warehouse, a huge hangar-like enclosed space. Again, cleaning supplies were messily stocked around the room.

"Now, strip." Horny ordered curtly.

Jasmine groaned. More sex, she thought. Well, as long as she got the job and Nicole didn't have an excuse to do anything worse to her, that was fine, she figured.

"Yes, sir." Jasmine was soon naked and barefoot. She did not even bother covering up her tits and pussy, as the Asian man admired her naked form.

"Now take the documents you brought, and put them in a single stack on this table." Horny continued.

Confused, Jasmine obeyed. Naked, she gathered the documentation of her professional qualifications etc. and placed them on a neat stack on the table.

"Tear them up slowly into small pieces and throw the pieces into this circle." he gestured towards a small yellow circle on the ground.

"WHAT?" Jasmine asked, horrified.

"YOU HEARD ME, YOU STUPID NAKED BITCH. TEAR THEM UP. SMALL PIECES. NOW. " he suddenly shouted at her.

Humiliated, the busty naked Jasmine had no choice but to slowly reach for her degree certificates and begin to destroy them. Soon, they were reduced to a pile of junk paper on the floor. Jasmine could feel tears welling up in her eyes, a fact that seemed to be deeply enjoyed by the watching man.

"Now," he handed her a lighter, "Set fire to the pile of useless shit."

"Yes, sir..." she replied, sighing.

The naked bombshell proceeded to burn her precious certificates.

"Rub your pussy while it burns. If your hairless slit is not twitching in orgasm before the fire goes out, you'll have failed the interview." Horny ordered.

Stunned, Jasmine did not do anything for a few seconds. The man proceeded to spank her tanned ass hard, which got the naked Jasmine moving. Just as she was reaching for her clit with her right hand, the door opened and a black man walked in. Jasmine instinctively covered up her tits and pussy, a beautiful shocked look on her face.

"Hey boss... Wha..." his jaw dropped as he saw the cowering naked Jasmine standing beside the small pile of burning paper.

"Oh yeah, don't mind the slut. What's up, Tom?" Horny asked.

"It's the delivery from Sluts. Where do you want me to hang it up?" Tom replied.

"HEY YOU, DUMB CUNT. DID YOU FORGET WHAT I SAID? IF YOU DON'T CUM BEFORE THE FIRE GOES OUT, YOU MIGHT AS WELL GET THE FUCK OUT NOW." the Asian shouted at her.

Of course, Tom had a good laugh as the powerless and vulnerable Jasmine slowly reached for her clit and begun to stimulate herself in circles, in full view of the two watching and amused men.

To add to Jasmine's humiliation, she soon realized that the two men were hanging up a full-sized, high-definition picture of her in her favourite position. The background was recognizable as Nicole's office, but her busty body took up most of the picture. She seemed happy to be completely naked, posing erotically while gazing out of the full-body length windows of Nicole's office, as though she was without a care in the world and hoping for someone to look in and admire her naked charms.

It made things worse that she was extremely horny. Her right hand diddling between her tanned thighs, fingers drawing circles around her clit in rapidly quickening strokes, Jasmine used her left to twiddle and pinch her nipples. It was an undeniably twisted scene, a huge picture of a naked busty slut posing in her favourite position, the same once-proud Jasmine masturbating furiously, and her professional certificates in flames nearby. She could see "First Class" on a tiny piece of paper that was turning to ash, her pussy throbbing and practically oozing translucent female lubricant. 

Jasmine came before the fire went out. Tom and Horny applauded as she continued taking deep breaths, completely humiliated and feeling worthless.

"Now, clean up the mess." Horny ordered.

Jasmine silently swept up the ashes of her certificates, still panting slightly from the masturbation.

"Congratulations, slut. You got the job. You are now Sluts Corporation's newest Toilet Cleaner!"

END

Special Reluctance Videos
https://openload.co/f/_Mp69d0xsyY
https://openload.co/f/n5ZwbeWTFIw
https://openload.co/f/N_uxkIWp0fE
https://openload.co/f/JqBK_I1u1LY
https://openload.co/f/of4E6qAhcTQ
https://openload.co/f/JLkMlYwNv-A
https://openload.co/f/SOqhU8LZny4
https://openload.co/f/zU2Hb8AM8uI
https://openload.co/f/Sx6Ivfl4iVM
https://openload.co/f/1AoXpkLY9AY

Last edited by JEMMA; 06-09-2018 at 10:01 AM.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
prcmm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So erotic! Waiting for next installment.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
beyonces deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very juicy! Camping for next update.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
JiojioAmani deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story!
Old 07-09-2018, 10:29 AM
Samster

Let's go back to the time when Jasmine just graduated......

A Naughty Afternoon

I first met Jasmine a few years ago as her soccer coach. Lanky and fleet of foot, she was a star in our little suburban league. I came to think of her as kind of a crybaby but the sight of her streaking down the field clad in those little shorts caused my cock to stir more than once!

I lived just down the street from Jasmine and one afternoon her mother called to see if I was available to feed their cat that weekend. "Jasmine is...busy these days." She explained. Recently graduated and18 year old Jasmine was now exploring "New Frontiers!" Which I think meant she was meeting a lot of boys and experimenting with sex!

Anyway, it was no problem for me to take care of the cat for a few days and Mrs. Tan even gave me a key in case Jasmine wasn't home. Friday afternoon, I headed down there to feed Marble (their cat). I knocked on the door and, hearing no answer, I let myself in with the key. The kitty was glad to see me and even though I was a stranger to her, as soon as she heard the can opener she gave me the old leg rub to insure that she got her tuna.

I glanced out through the kitchen window and was surprised to see Jasmine out by the pool. I was even more surprised when Jasmine began to remove her bikini top! Wow! I was quite familiar with Jasmine's form from our days in youth sports but to see her tight little tits all bare was a thrill for me. Her little pink nipples seemed to be crying out to be sucked and, though they weren't all that big, her tits were just perfect for her youthful body.

Jasmine looked around as if scoping out the completely hedge enclosed yard and then reached down to remove her bottoms! I quickly moved to the dining room which had a better view of the pool area and was kind of shocked to see Jasmine's hairless pussy come into view. Really? Pretty little churchgoing Jasmine? Shaved pussy? Her rather plump little pussy lips were tightly closed and she looked really sweet there by the diving board completely nude. My hot little forward then laid a beach towel on the diving board and bend over to straighten it out a bit. Now her tight little pink asshole was on display!

The kitty jumped up on the sofa to see what was up and we both watched as Jasmine climbed onto the diving board to do some nude sunbathing. I used my mobile phone camera to get a couple of pictures but she was a bit too far away to get anything good.

I decided to sneak upstairs while Jas was relaxing outside and soon I was exploring her bedroom. More to the point, I was exploring her underwear drawer! Jasmine's room was full of boy band posters and stuffed animals but her scandalously sexy panties told a different story! Brief little thongs, see through panties, black lace french panties...Wow!

I checked out her hamper and found a pair of tiny little white panties that I assumed she'd worn that day. I inhaled her sweet feminine fragrance and did the best I could to memorize the scent.

Downstairs I eventually went and was going to leave when I heard the back gate clang open. I returned to the dining room window and saw a tall tee shirt clad youth approaching Jasmine.

"Ken!" Jasmine exclaimed. "You said you would call first!" It was Ken Cock, oldest of the Cock clan down the street. He was considered the "Bad Boy" of the block and I was a bit surprised to see that Jasmine was involved with him. Ken was long gone from school and going nowhere fast!

Ken had a little smile on his face as if to say "Yeah, and if I called I wouldn't be finding you naked in the back yard!" Jasmine grabbed the beach towel and attempted to cover up the best she could as her boyfriend approached. They conversed for a few moments and then Ken took Jasmine's hand and led her to the covered patio right outside the window where I was observing them.

Ken didn't waste time and took Jasmine into his arms right away and was kissing her for all he was worth which wasn't much from the looks of him. He moved his hands down to Jasmine's firm butt cheeks and helped himself to a nice feel of her youthful ass as his tongue wagged around in her mouth.

"Oh Ken...you just get me so excited." Jasmine admitted. "But, let me put some panties on. You...you shouldn't be looking at me nude this way!"

Ken responded by pulling the towel off of his pretty girlfriend and Jasmine gave a little giggle and tried to cover her pussy with her hands. Now I had a great view of these shenanigans and figured to get even more. Ken and Jasmine continued their furious make out session and pretty soon Ken reached down to lower his zipper.

Jasmine was nuzzling his ear and seemed to be really enjoying this salacious encounter when her boyfriend pushed her to her knees before him. Jasmine soon was facing Ken's big hard penis right at eye level! It was obvious that he wanted to stick his hard on into Jasmine's virginal little mouth but she wasn't having any of it.

"No Ken...No!" She insisted. I was waiting for her to say "I'm not that kind of girl" but Ken was so busy rubbing his cock all over Jasmine's lips that she didn't dare say anything. Ken's big cock was all bumping into Jasmine's cheeks and under her chin and then, again, right on her sweet pink lips but Jasmine wouldn't permit him to penetrate her mouth. She began to reluctantly caress his balls and then was stroking his cock in hopes that a hand job might satisfy him but Ken wanted more.

The muscular young man led Jasmine to a chaise lounge there in the patio and removed his jeans and biker boots. He pulled his tee shirt off to reveal his tattooed chest. Jasmine laid there nude before him and seemed to appreciate his sexy body. He was whispering something to her and Jasmine giggled again and then reached down to touch his cock. She softly stroked Ken as he reached for the juncture of her teenaged thighs and treated himself to a feel of her hairless pussy! Jasmine opened her legs and settled back on the chaise as Ken grazed his fingers over her little pink pussy lips.

I pulled my cock from my shorts and watched as I was sure I was going to get to see little Jasmine Tan getting fucked in just a few moments. What a treat! This fresh young teen who would admonish anyone who said "Fuck" was now going to do the dirty deed with the hard cocked boy from the next block!

Jasmine continued to fondle Ken's cock as he felt up her bare pussy. He nudged her legs a bit further apart and now I was treated to a shot of Jasmine's gloriously naked pussy spoiled only by Ken's fingers attempting to penetrate her there.

"Oh, for god's sake Jas, put it in!" I heard him order. Jasmine, her resolve weakened by her boyfriend's salacious fondling of her naked cunny, reached over and took hold of Ken rock hard penis. She pulled it tenderly to her waiting pussy and then used her other hand to open her soft warm lips. Ken needed no further encouragement and drove his cock deeply into Jasmine's tight little pussy which brought a yelp of surprise which caused the kitty to jump off the sofa and down to the floor.

I watched spellbound as Ken's prick slowly moved deeper and deeper into Jasmine's pussy until he'd managed to cram the entire length of his manhood into her fiery cunt.

"Mmmmm...yeah Jas..." Ken whispered, "That's good pussy honey. Now, let's fuck!"

"Don't...don't talk like that Ken!" She scolded him. "You know it's not nice to say those words."

I had to smile. Her she is, completely naked with her boyfriend's big stiff penis buried in her pussy and she's upset that he "Talked dirty!"

Ken began to fuck Jasmine now and repeatedly stabbed his cock into her willing hole as she swooned beneath him. Little moans of encouragement escaped her lips as she warmed to the task. She began to fuck back up at him and the two of them were really going at it!

Then...then I heard the gate clang open again. Now, who could that be? Jasmine heard the sound too and worried that her parents or someone else was now in the back yard had her distracted. Someone else was in the yard. It was Jim, Ken's younger brother and another lad I didn't recognize.

Ken looked over his shoulder and smiled at the two approaching youths. "Hey! 'Bout time!" He called to them.

Jasmine was mortified to have been caught nude and being fucked and was trying to cover her naked young body but it wasn't easy with her boyfriend on top of her with his cock embedded in her pussy.

"Ken...what is this?" She gasped. "Get them out of here!"

"Oh come on Jas." He quickly shot back. "They're just curious. My little brother has never seen a naked girl before except in pictures. And Jason has hardly even seen pictures! They won't tell anyone."

Jasmine and Ken exchanged more dialogue too quiet for me to hear and all the while Ken continued to softly move his cock into Jasmine's pussy until, at last she gave up and laid back on the chaise. Her legs were well apart and the two young men could see every detail as Ken's penis continued to penetrate little Jasmine's now desire swollen pussy.

"Does it feel good honey?" Ken asked. Jasmine just nodded her head "Yes." 

"Come on now Jas...does it feel good? They want to know."

"Not in front of them Ken!" Jasmine replied. "Do you want me to beg for cock right in front of them? They're getting a free show...isn't that enough?"

Now Ken was whispering in Jasmine's ear as he began to fuck her harder. I couldn't hear any of what was said but she kept saying "No...not in front of them...no." The entire time. But Ken's big cock was splitting her bare pussy and then his balls were slapping into her asshole as he really began to give it to her.

"Oh...oh yes Ken!" Jasmine finally blurted out. "Just like that... Keep...keep fucking me...I'm...I'm Cu...Cum.... Cumming!" And, after a few more ball jarring strokes, she appeared to do just that. Her face was all scrunched up and she seemed to be holding her breath as Ken fucked her little cunthole as hard as he could. Then...he withdrew. I glanced at Ken's brother and his friend and they seemed to be in disbelief at what they'd just witnessed.

Jasmine seemed oblivious to the entire world at that moment and she just laid back on the chaise with a silly little smile on her face as Ken scooted down on the chaise and then stood. He nudged and then pulled Jasmine over onto her belly and then separated her legs until they were off the mattress of the chaise. Her hind quarters were now totally visible to the two watching boys and me too.

Ken then yawned open Jasmine's butt cheeks and leaned down to lightly kiss her asshole!

I don't know who was more shocked: Me, the two neighborhood youths or Jasmine! Ken continued to lightly paint his girlfriend's little back hole as we all watched. He then lifted up and commented to Jas: "OK...time for the rest Baby."

Jasmine again shook her head "No" but Ken wasn't going to take no for an answer. He kept speaking quietly but firmly to his little catholic girlfriend and she kept shaking her head.

"Ken, I'm not doing that in front of them!" She insisted. "Make them go away. What more do they need to see anyway. You said they wanted to see a girl naked. Well, they saw a lot more than that!"

"Go on now Jas!" He sternly told her, "They aren't leaving until you do it!" 

With a sigh of resignation Jasmine reached her hand down to her recently satisfied vagina and began to timidly touch herself while Ken once again began to lick her asshole! All three of us were excited beyond belief as we witnessed the neighborhood "Good Girl" now masturbating shamelessly as her boyfriend wormed his tongue into her virgin asshole!

Yes, I had my mobile phone camera and was shooting for all I was worth and then I noticed that Jim also had his mobile phone and was photographing the lewd encounter taking place right before his tender young eyes. Jimmy was a quiet lad...nothing like his brother. He'd graduated from another school and was taking art classes at the junior college.

"Make them go away Ken." Jas tried again. Her eyes were downcast now as she attempted to keep her pretty young face out of the pictures her boyfriend's brother was shooting. "Not in front of them...please?"

But Ken just chuckled and stiffened his tongue. He then attempted to stick as much of his tongue as possible into Jasmine's innocent little asshole!

"Ohhhhh!" Jasmine moaned as her boyfriend's hard working tongue continued to penetrate her never before touched little anus. Her fingers moved more quickly in her well lubricated pussy and it was clear she was going to come again from the combination of her fingers and her boyfriend's tongue.

Then Ken lifted up and Jasmine was looking like "Why'd you stop?" Ken took his overstimulated cock and moved it quickly to the spit soaked hole of her anus and then attempted to fuck it into Jasmine there! Right in her asshole! With the two guys watching and taking pictures!

But Jasmine wasn't ready for this final indignity. She knew it was hopeless to complain so she did the only thing that made any sense to her: She managed to trap a good section of Ken's stiff cock in the crack of her ass. Then Jasmine closed her eyes and squeezed again and again until Ken cried out in frustration: "Oh my God, you teasing little bitch!" and with that, streams of come began to erupt from his cock! Long lines of steaming white jism now striped Jasmine's ass cheeks as Ken's orgasm continued. Jasmine gave him the slight satisfaction of more butt squeezing until he finally collapsed onto her naked form.

Of course Jim and Jason were out of there and I was going to split too. I could see that Ken was annoyed but he didn't say or do anything to jeopardize any further sexual adventures he might have with the sweet little girl down the street.

Jasmine used the beach towel to clean off her rear cheeks and then she and Ken were kissing again. All was forgiven.

I strolled quickly back down the street eager to check out the photos I'd managed to take of the whole thing and I found myself wondering: What might happen to those pictures the other guys took? Where would they end up?

END

Something Raw perhaps:
https://openload.co/f/G-R5jhKDZ8Y
https://openload.co/f/rpitzFjDXZ0
https://openload.co/f/LIY584AxJwA
https://openload.co/f/a4VWZg1lZbw
https://openload.co/f/v_eRLDVk9kI
https://openload.co/f/FBjcNgrwwgQ
https://openload.co/f/ZMd8ZIveEc4
Old 08-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Here's another HARD ON frictional storyline for all......

Forgive or Forget !

Robert or "Bob" as he was known to his family, waited nervously at a seedy Bus Station. The once handsome aeronautical engineer was now greying at the temples and showing other signs of wear and tear. The life he'd ended up living after his marriage ended had definitely aged him. Worse than the physical ravages of time were the mental scars he now bore.

"I...I hope I'm doing the right thing Pete." He said quietly to the burly man carrying his bag.

"It's the only thing you can do Bob...you know that." He responded.

A rare smile crossed Bob's lined face as he nodded his head in agreement. Bob wasn't sure where he would be if it weren't for Pete, Once his boss, now his sponser and best friend in the world. Maybe his only friend in the world, or so it seemed to Bob.

Pete knew there was an element of risk involved in this cross country bus trip for Bob. Maybe nine months was too soon. But the aging used car lot owner knew there was no time like the present. Bob needed to do this more than anything he'd ever done. There was still a glimmer of hope for him. For Pete, that made it worth while.

Pete knew his friend's life was virtually hanging in the balance as the smoke belching bus pulled up. Bob did his best to affect a confident aire as he turned to say goodbye. 

"Well, wish me luck Pete!"

"You make your own luck in this life Bob." Pete simply replied.

Bob's face softened and he took a deep breath. "You always manage to say the right thing Buddy!" He said, shaking his head.

Bouyed at least somewhat, Bob began to slowly climb the stairs up into the bus. The limp he'd acquired during his days on the streets complicated even simple things like this.

"One step at a time Bob!" Pete called from the walkway. "One step at a time."

Bob didn't audibly reply but nodded in acknowledgment of the comment. He made his way to a window seat near the rear and peered outside, hoping for one last look at his friend and mentor.

Barrel chested Pete was there, like he always seemed to be, waving back.

"Got that phone number?" He shouted.

Bob pulled the business card from his shirt pocket and waved it for Pete to see.

The usual array of characters eventually wandered onto the bus. Most people flew on airplanes these days. Hell, A DC-7 would deliver him to L.A. in only about eight and a half hours! Trains, once a staple of American travel, were now generally reserved for those either afraid of flying or blessed with enough time to be able to "Enjoy the ride."

Nobody on that westbound Greyhound really had any notion of enjoying this trip. But they all had a reason to travel and this was the cheapest way to go.

Bob continued to watch his older friend while waiting for the passengers to get settled. It was as if he wanted to soak up as much of his influence as possible before, once again, he was on his own.

Pete had no intention of leaving before the bus did. You didn't have to be a mind reader to understand the turmoil that Bob must have been experiencing right then. Twenty years of sobriety had placed Pete at a different point on this journey. But he'd been where Bob was now...and he knew it wasn't going to be easy.

The South Florida heat was beginning to kick in now and the bus had a hot stretch ahead. There were just a handful of well wishers still assembled as the bus began to slowly pull away. They waved and called to the passengers until the coach finally managed to pull onto the main road and headed out of town.

Bob tried his best to keep his mind free but now, finally en route to California, It was hard not to think of the life he'd left behind there seemingly eons ago. "Little Christina, or 'Tina' must be a teenager by now." He mumbled to himself. And Pam...

Suddenly, Bob was fighting back tears again. To think he once had the committed love and devotion of a woman like her...it was almost impossible to believe now. What a mess he'd made of his life. Bob pulled a handkerchief from his pocket and blew his nose, hoping to clear his head.

The countryside slowly moved past as the bus eventually hit the open road. It was about then that Bob's mind finally, against his will, began to drift back to that seemingly innocent summer day. "The beginning of the end!" He sardonically thought. He was married to the sweetest woman that ever lived. Then...one balmy summer day, everything changed.

-------------------------------------------

With his wife and daughter gone for the day, Bob was getting his golf clubs ready for a round later that morning. He noticed the neighbour lady from across the back fence. She was up on a ladder trying to harvest oranges from one of the trees in their back yard. Bob smiled at the sight. Lucy was dressed like always in short shorts and a flowered blouse that she tied at the waist...Island style!

Bob had seen the pretty short haired blond many times just over the fence and Damn! She looked good! Supposedly her husband traveled a lot and never seemed to be around. Lucy was personable and thought nothing of asking Bob for help starting the mower, adjusting the screen doors...little household chores.

Bob didn't mind a bit! It gave him an opportunity to check her out right up close! Those short shorts really showed off her ripe little butt cheeks which he really got a kick out of. Pam insisted on wearing a panty girdle which pretty much took all the "Swing and Sway" from her rear. Not Lucy! "If you've got it, flaunt it!" was apparently her motto.

"That's a lot of trouble to go to for those sour oranges there Lucy!" He called to her. This housing development had been built on the site of an orange grove and the planners decided to leave some trees in place to avoid that "New Tract" look.

"Look! You can harvest all the oranges you want! The salesman had told them when they were considering the house. Like all midwesterners, Bob and Pam were smitten at the sight of the bright oranges hanging down from the branches. It just seemed so...California!

But the first taste of the oranges dispelled that myth completely. They were horrible! You had to sweeten a glass of home squeezed orange juice with several teaspoons of sugar...just to make it drinkable! "The trees are only good for so long and then they lose their flavor." He was told by a longtime resident.

The tight bodied little housewife looked back at Bob and smiled. "What do you mean? They're great!" Lucy then reached up for a particularly juicy looking orange just above where she was balanced on the ladder. The ladder began to tip and she was barely able to keep from toppling over.

"Hey now! Don't hurt yourself!" He yelled. "Wait a minute, I can help out here!"

Bob quickly went to fetch the gizmo he'd cooked up when they first moved in. Basically a tomato can nailed onto a one by two pole about 10 feet long. He'd used tin snips to cut a slit in the can. The sharp metal edge would cut the stem and the orange would fall in the can. You could easily retrieve the highest oranges on the tree without them falling to the ground and splitting open.

His marvelous "Orange cutter" had ended up outside the garage by the trash cans after he found out even those succulent, tree top oranges were bitter. But, what the hell! He'd have a chance to go flirt with that little blond again!

So Bob carried the device through the back gate and over to the tree where Lucy was still struggling.

"Try it the easy way Honey..." He teased. Bob proceeded to demonstrate the effectiveness of his creation, easily plucking orange after orange from the tree and depositing them, unharmed, in a pile on the lawn.

Lucy stood there on the ladder, hands on her hips watching. "Oooo! Mr. Smartypants!" She laughed. "All you need is a lab coat and some Harpo Marx hair Mr. Einstein!"

Bob moved around the tree ending up next to the ladder where Lucy was situated above him. He hadn't intended it but, when he looked up for more oranges he found himself looking up the slightly flared short shorts Lucy wore.

"Heh Heh!" He chuckled as he continued to maneuver the orange picker. Lucy was busy selecting oranges for him to snag and wasn't paying attention so Bob got a long leisurely look up at Lucy's shapely thighs and even the pale yellow panties she wore.

"Boy! What a babe!" he noticed. Her husband must be nuts to travel all the time and leave this ripe young thing alone. Her butt cheeks began to peek out the bottom of those little panties as Lucy bent forward and pointed out another candidate for harvest.

Bob marveled at the perfect creamy smooth look of her long legs. She must shave those things every day to look that good..." He figured. Lucy settled back onto the ladder and then turned around to descend. When she did so, Bob was treated to a brief look at the front of her panties. More specifically, the barely discernable little furrow of her panty covered pussy!

"Now Bob...That's not for you to see!" She jokingly admonished him. "Don't you be looking under there!"

Beet red at being caught sneaking a look, Bob was relieved to hear she didn't seem particularly angry. She held out her hand as she stepped down the ladder and Bob took it, gallantly helping his shapely neighbor climb down from her perch. He thought he noticed a slight squeeze as she let go of his hand and she kept eyeing him all the while.

"This is quite a contraption you've cooked up Bob." Lucy said en route to check out the device. "So you just...nailed this can up in here and..." As Lucy began to reach into the can, she sharp edge designed to cut the stem accidentally cut the edge of her palm.

"Ouch!" She cried, quickly withdrawing her hand as blood began to seep from the razor thin cut.

"Oh Hell, I'm sorry Lucy! I should have warned you about that."

"It's no big thing Bob." Lucy responded, holding out the injured hand. Bob pressed his fingers to the cut to stop the bleeding. "I've got some band-aids inside. Really...it's no big deal." She proceeded to lead Bob into the house as her blood seeped out from where he held her and trickled onto his fingers.

Once inside, Lucy retrieved a can of band-aids from above the stove and watched as Bob dabbed away the blood and applied the dressing.

"Really Lucy...my fault, I'm sorry!" He repeated. The whole point of the cut in the can was to be sharp. That's how the whole thing worked. But she didn't know that. How stupid was he not to warn her?

"So now you get to add 'Doctor' to your impressive list of credentials!" She said as he finished patching her up. "Sit down there for a minute, I'll fix us some orange juice."

Bob rolled his eyes. "Here we go again with the orange juice bit." He thought. "C'mon Lucy, you must have tried those oranges. They might have been good a few years ago but Whooh! They're just too sour for eating nowadays!"

"What are you talking about?" She shot back. "They're great! We eat them all the time!"

Bob shook his head as Lucy went back to squeezing the oranges in the juicer. She was a fine hunk of woman but, apparently not too bright. His oranges were all but inedible and somehow, only a few yards away, her oranges were from a different orchard? Made no sense. "Oh please!" He chuckled.

Lucy cut one particularly bright orange into sections and reached one slice out to Bob. "Here Mr. Smartypants! Try it!"

Bob was struck by the sight of the pretty short haired blond as she held out the fruit to him. Her good sized tits falling out of that flowered blouse...those well packed shorts. She was smiling seductively at him as she continued to offer the orange slice to him.

"C'mon try it. They're sweet...I swear."

Bob noticed her deep brown eyes flashing at him. They seemed to have little yellow flecks in them. Sometimes they appeared to shoot out light, almost like a cat's eye when the angle was just right.

Somewhere, deep in the recesses of his mind, Bob began to get the impression that maybe he shouldn't be here right now. This knockout blond was looking better and better by the minute and obviously she was...friendly.

"Well what the hey!" He finally accepted the offered orange slice and brought it to his mouth. With Lucy looking on with obvious interest, he bit into the juicy pulp of the orange. It was sweet! Sweeter in fact than any orange he'd ever tasted! What the hell? He swallowed his first bite and proceeded to devour the rest of the fruit, marveling at its remarkable taste.

"They must have fertilized your trees or something." He mused, knowing full well that was impossible.

Lucy filled two tumblers with ice cubes and poured the freshly squeezed orange juice in on top of them. She then reached up in the cabinet over the ice box to fetch a bottle of vodka.

"I'm gonna have a little cocktail here Bob. I hope you'll join me." She looked right at him when she said it. Bob liked a can of beer and drank wine from time to time but rarely drank hard liquor. He'd slurped down several rum and cokes one time at a fraternity party and was later shown photos of himself dancing on a table with a prostitute the frat brothers had hired that night for "Entertainment!"

"Well I...I guess one won't hurt." He knew it was a mistake. why couldn't he politely decline? He somehow felt...different. It was hard to pinpoint but...

Bob reached out for the glass Lucy offered. As she bent down to hand it to him, he briefly saw her bra encased tits beneath her shirt.

"Oh there you go again Bob! Looking in places you're not supposed to!"

By now Bob knew she was flirting and didn't seem to mind at all if he looked. He raised the glass to his lips and drank. It was cool, sweet and refreshing.

"Man! That's...that's pretty tasty Lucy! He had to admit. Lucy continued to smile and watched as he thirstily gulped down the cocktail. "What do you call one of these?" He asked.

"A Screwdriver." She replied. A little smile crossed Bob's face. Like he was back in Junior College or something. "You said 'Screw!'" He thought to himself.

Lucy saw his reaction. "My goodness Bob, you have such a dirty mind!" She was kidding of course but Bob returned to his drink and downed the rest in one gulp.

"Here, let's have another..." She was already mixing up two more before Bob could beg off. Then he realized something: He didn't want to beg off! His golf game seemed a million miles away now. It was just him and this hot little peice of ass. Yeah...that was an accurate discription, wasn't it?

Lucy poured a bit more vodka in the second batch than she had in the first round and they began to drink and talk. "Now, where are you originally from again?" Always a good conversation starter since virtually nobody in California was native.

Bob began to tell his life story, the abridged version, as Lucy listened intently. Bob found himself leaving Pam out of the narrative as best he could. No reason to bring her up right now. That could...complicate things. Next thing he knew there was another screwdriver sitting in front of him.

"These'r damn good Lucy!" He was now doing the best be could not to slur his words as he spoke. "What'r they called again?" He asked mischievously. He just wanted to hear her say it, and they both knew it.

"It's a Screw...driver..." She enunciated each word seperately. "Just like that thing between your legs!" 

"Ha ha ha ha!" They both laughed together.

"Yeah, he's been known to drive a screw here and there!" Bob responded to her sly comment. He grabbed his drink and took another swallow. "Yep...these things are damn refreshing! Almost can't taste the booze." Drunk now, Bob needed to pee badly!

"Uh...need to use the little boy's room Lucy." He said as he stood. "Right down here?" He pointed, "Jus' like in our house?"

"You got it!" Lucy replied smiling broadly. "They're all the same floor plan on this street."

"Ha ha ha ha!" They laughed together again as Joe hurridly headed down the hall to the bathroom. He hoped a few moments alone would clear his head. Wow! Those screwdrivers really pack a whollop!"

Now it was time to get out of here. Fun's fun, but he was a married man and couldn't very well be foolin' 'round with little miss Shorty Shorts. She sure was fine though. A silly song about "Who wears short shorts?" Leaked into his head. "She wears short shorts!" He chuckled to himself.

Bob finished his business and checked himself in the mirror. "Looks like a drunken idiot" he couldn't help but notice.

As he made his way into the kitchen he saw another round of drinks sitting on the coffee table. And Lucy was flashing that dynamite smile at him again. "Everything come out OK?" She innocently asked.

"Wha ha ha ha!" Now everything was funny. "Oh well, one more won't hurt I guess." He said nodding at the drinks. "Don't look like I'm golfin' today anyway."

The thiry one year old "Young Man on the Way Up" couldn't have been more right.

"Need more ice in there Bob?" Lucy asked as she brought the ice bucket to the table. She leaned over and used her silver tongs to add a couple more ice cubes to Bob's drink.

Bob was loose as a goose by now and ready to feast his eyes on those nice, bra covered titties...except Lucy's bra...wasn't there! He blinked his eyes to be sure he wasn't imagining things but...No! Lucy's nice big tits were swaying free beneath that loose filling blouse, her nipples poking out into the gauzy fabric. She appeared to have undone another button too.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

"Are you looking in there again you naughty boy?" She teased. "Honestly!" She made no move to straighten up either. She fiddled with the ice cubes some more and then looked up to be sure where his eyes were fixed. The tempting blond seductress saw the glazed over expression on Bob's face and knew her plan was working.

"Is the view a little better now Bob?" She spoke quietly. Gone were the nervous giggles and boisterous laughter of just a few minutes ago. "I took off my panties too Bob. Wanna see?" Without waiting for an answer, she undid the buttons of her shorts and then pulled down the zipper, slowly showing him her belly button and then the secret flesh below it. Down...down the zipper traveled with Bob's gaze locked on it until a patch of fiery red pubic hair was revealed!

"Oh my god!" Bob blurted out when he saw Lucy's pussy hair. His penis had been back and forth between piss hard and rock hard for a half hour but there was no mistaking which direction it was heading now!

Pleased to see his transfixed reaction, Lucy unbuttoned her blouse and gently pulled it open. When she'd finished, Bob's eyes moved up to view her big firm tits...gently swaying to and fro now. She had large, silver dollar sized areola with pointy pink nipples in the center.

"So, can I see your big...Screwdriver Bob?" She teased. "It's only fair!"

Lucy quickly moved to the crotch of Bob's black golf slacks. She easily undid them and in no time had freed his now completely erect penis. She began to fondle it lewdly, piercing his eyes with her salacious gaze. He noticed that cat eye thing again. Almost as if she could see right into his soul. Or he could see right into hers...maybe both.

Realizing what was about to happen, Bob grasped valiantly to the final shred of Christian decency that somehow hadn't abandoned him.

"Lucy...Lucy, we can't do this..." He started.

"Do what?" Lucy looked a bit unpleasant for the first time. "We aren't gonna fuck, Bob. My pussy's only for Sam. But..." Suddenly that little sex kitten smile came back. "But we can play around a little can't we?"

"Play around all you want Baby!" He laughed. He'd been overpowered and he knew it. He glanced at his hand and, for some reason, noticed Lucy's dried blood stain was still visible on his fingers. "Why fight it?" He reasoned.... ...
Old 08-09-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
ask4bj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS Jemma, lovely thread here. Sappork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1