The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-08-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 19
pete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant futurepete_the_fish has a brilliant future
Re: Has anyone secretly video their sex action?

Anyone use any form of encryption to keep your recordings safe ? I
Used to take some videos when I cheong geylang but don't know where to store them. In pc sometimes also not safe , need some form of encryption just in case. I searched around and now trying veracrypt....keep the folders encrypted from prying eyes.
Old 11-08-2021, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 442 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 4
SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

i do being taken by my first meet guy in sugarbook, meet at first then have sex then unfortunate being record as video too, haiz i only realise when friend told me my video is uploaded
Old 11-08-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

SammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of lightSammyLee88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepijnLijnders View Post
Wow, seriously that is scary.
this is one of the trick that many guy use now
Old 11-08-2021, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordnite69 View Post
Last time stay on campus in school very easy to set up position for recording, especially with those app can use front facing camera, they won't suspect anything. Can put the phone on clothes, inside bag, shorts etc. Even though sometimes the angle a bit off, or never fully record the entire act, still worth it. Low light issues can easily solve with media player like VLC to up the brightness and contrast.

Nothing to do just go back and rewatch those videos, reminisce the young wild times.

What I do after getting the video, get an external HDD, then transfer and store there. Every few months just factory reset phone to be safe, same goes for laptop/pc.
looks like pro, always recorded the action and keep yourself huh
Old 11-08-2021, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecurityGuard View Post
I have recorded some actions in my CCTV room, some couples don't know hotel alley have CCTV hence they carry on action in public. I zoom in to the monitor and use my phone to capture the act. Was quite fun.
what is the trick to avoid from getting exposed by your bos?
Old 12-08-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 10
oreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find betteroreomaker is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
She's hot. Whats her name?
Old 21-08-2021, 07:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 12
romanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterromanx24 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a full personal collection of 2yrs of action in my room years ago.... did not have any spy cam that time but had a cupboard which has door with many holes/grill in front... stuck an old smartphone with camera at the hole... used remote control app on my regular phone to ON and OFF camera on the hidden smartphone... make sure to keep all phones silent if you are doing it discreetly [ and please inform your partner to abide by laws etc ]

About lights, can do nothing unless you thinking of using low-light cameras and what not, no need as long as have dim lighting. I usually always start with good lighting but not too bright (if too bright, the girl always wants to turn it off, if medium bright there is chance she won't think of light)... and usually it's the girl who turns off a light or two... until it is not fully dark but low light... and still okay for the recording, esp if sound is recorded clearly and it is yourself in the vid, it is great experience anyway.

Now there are many hidden and spy cams so cheap for the players here who wanna try it. Make sure there is no blinking lights/beeps/sounds to avoid distractions.

Just avoid making it too dark, keep a night light somewhere which she won't care about.

STORING: always store files encrypted with password, and learn about it before doing it. Use Veracrypt for windows/mac, or Encrypto another app to encrypt files and folders. Can also encrypt SD cards or external drives for storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Just wondering if any bros have secretly recorded themselves in action with a girl/girls. This could be in hotel room, or spa, or massage place, etc. If so, how have they done it? Do they use their handphone and hide it somewhere, or a camera? How do you deal with the low light in the room? Any other hints or things to be aware of? This is for fucking and not upskirt or those voyeurism acts.
Old 21-08-2021, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
ShannonU2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyLee88 View Post
what is the trick to avoid from getting exposed by your bos?
Go hide in a cave
Old 22-08-2021, 03:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Angmolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
Had a full personal collection of 2yrs of action in my room years ago.... did not have any spy cam that time but had a cupboard which has door with many holes/grill in front... stuck an old smartphone with camera at the hole... used remote control app on my regular phone to ON and OFF camera on the hidden smartphone... make sure to keep all phones silent if you are doing it discreetly [ and please inform your partner to abide by laws etc ]

About lights, can do nothing unless you thinking of using low-light cameras and what not, no need as long as have dim lighting. I usually always start with good lighting but not too bright (if too bright, the girl always wants to turn it off, if medium bright there is chance she won't think of light)... and usually it's the girl who turns off a light or two... until it is not fully dark but low light... and still okay for the recording, esp if sound is recorded clearly and it is yourself in the vid, it is great experience anyway.

Now there are many hidden and spy cams so cheap for the players here who wanna try it. Make sure there is no blinking lights/beeps/sounds to avoid distractions.

Just avoid making it too dark, keep a night light somewhere which she won't care about.

STORING: always store files encrypted with password, and learn about it before doing it. Use Veracrypt for windows/mac, or Encrypto another app to encrypt files and folders. Can also encrypt SD cards or external drives for storage.
Wow, all great tips. Thanks
Old 22-08-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

I got a friend who does that and seen his stash, but only because I recommended him a girl, whom he bonk and I did not believe him till he showed me the video. He has alot of files for his collection and after I view them, I understand why people here does it.

I reckon it is because every action is real, not rehearsed, and the moans, sounds, actions, and facial expressions are all natural. Yes, like some brothers mention here, lighting is an issue. I seen some of his videos, it is so dark and it is as good as not being able to see anything. But you can still hear the sounds though.Haha

He told me that he always make the room damn bright and if at any time the girl wants to switch it off, he will sweet talk the girl and says he want to see her pretty face, this will do it most of the time as a girl will feel flattered.

He uses some paid app which I think u can google, but I do not know which one. He installed it on his tablets and bring his tablets everywhere, citing it is for work. He never used a smartphone because girls will know he is filming right away. Haha. He will leave the tablet with the lens facing the bed.

Just typing this and I have a hard-on already. Haha.. I have seen the videos:

1. The facial expression when girls cum..super priceless, especially if I know the girls. Yes my friend is a goodlooking playboy.

2. Halfway, he sometimes remove condom and cum inside..the horror look on their faces is like wow..hahaha..and he will say that the condom slipped off.

3. The body of the girls when she rides him..the facial expression, the boobs jiggling, totally priceless as well.

4. The moans and sounds is the best. So much that when I see the girl in person, I keep sniggering (in my heart of course haha)
Old 22-08-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2053 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond reputerubbishboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
I got a friend who does that and seen his stash, but only because I recommended him a girl, whom he bonk and I did not believe him till he showed me the video. He has alot of files for his collection and after I view them, I understand why people here does it.

I reckon it is because every action is real, not rehearsed, and the moans, sounds, actions, and facial expressions are all natural. Yes, like some brothers mention here, lighting is an issue. I seen some of his videos, it is so dark and it is as good as not being able to see anything. But you can still hear the sounds though.Haha

He told me that he always make the room damn bright and if at any time the girl wants to switch it off, he will sweet talk the girl and says he want to see her pretty face, this will do it most of the time as a girl will feel flattered.

He uses some paid app which I think u can google, but I do not know which one. He installed it on his tablets and bring his tablets everywhere, citing it is for work. He never used a smartphone because girls will know he is filming right away. Haha. He will leave the tablet with the lens facing the bed.

Just typing this and I have a hard-on already. Haha.. I have seen the videos:

1. The facial expression when girls cum..super priceless, especially if I know the girls. Yes my friend is a goodlooking playboy.

2. Halfway, he sometimes remove condom and cum inside..the horror look on their faces is like wow..hahaha..and he will say that the condom slipped off.

3. The body of the girls when she rides him..the facial expression, the boobs jiggling, totally priceless as well.

4. The moans and sounds is the best. So much that when I see the girl in person, I keep sniggering (in my heart of course haha)
Well said, partly to save the memory, partly to show off. Especially if its one of those "innocent" girls white knights fawn over
Old 22-08-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 967 / Power: 16
ArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to beholdArnieArnie is a splendid one to behold

not video, but i record audio when i meet girls for tinder hookups, especially if first time. just to protect myself from any rape or assault accusations.
Old 22-08-2021, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 889 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbishboy View Post
Well said, partly to save the memory, partly to show off. Especially if its one of those "innocent" girls white knights fawn over
Spot on bro..I saw this girl, she looks innocent.. My friend has issues penetrating her as I think she long time never do..keep saying pain here and pain there. Two days later, he enter her again and it was well captured. Envy those guys who are good looking. Haha
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
hzhihui is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Secretly vid sometimes during sex, but mostly secretly video friends when they take a shower haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1