The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 14-10-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Blue Blue deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thejokerstar View Post
Well kinda lucky,my goodfriend(girl) and I went to swim at safra.we were quite close,she doesn't have a big breast maybe A cup. So as we were in the pool I notice that her sports bra was kinda big and I was able to look inside, so I kinda try to avoid it. Time passes and getting bored she suggested we play some games I comply and play along with her I'm the middle of the game she had to bend in front of me and I was immediately hard as her tits were totally visible I stare at it for awhile before looking away hiding my boner. So after awhile we were tired and decided to go home, we got out off the water and just change and didn't not bath as here house is nearby and we went to her house to bath. The whole walk home I can't stop staring at her chest cause she was wearing a singlet without bra on. Finally I ask the most daring question, why you wearing bra uh. She was shock and said how you know? You can see uh? I shyly replied yes. Then she said that she wore the sports bra inside just now and forgotten to bring a spare bra. Feeling awakard I never said anything till we get to her house. At her house, I was so shock when she ask if I want to bath with her to "save water" i didn't know what to say. At that moment,she just took of her singlet and fbt leaving her panties on and she drag me to the toilet before removing her panties as well she force me to take out my clothes which I did. My dick immediate spring up we shower each other while "touching" each other. It was the best day ever...
best! i like her ""save water" theory...
Old 14-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

haha thejokerstar the story got part 2 not?
Old 14-10-2013, 01:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonyMony View Post
If im not wrong, yesterday was no-bra day. LOL
Lucky me that she supports no bra day :P
Old 14-10-2013, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam82 View Post
Some guys just have all the luck
Yeah, I also wish to have that kind of luck too

I have my own experiences but too long to write down in one shot
Old 14-10-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Bigthorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post

Write down in a few shots then, bro. We would love to hear about it.
Old 14-10-2013, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jacky80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bravo-2-0 View Post
I could recall 2 incidents.

1. It happened when I was in Sec 3. All of us had to take part in school annual cross country run,which was actually a 3 km run at a reservoir. One of my classmate (girl), alway try to pair up with me for training. During our warming up exercise, she would want us to put one leg on the corridor railling to stretch our leg.

Each time that I bend and stretch, I would notice that there is a Lobang on her short and many a time exposed her pussy.

2. I accompanied one of my friend to try out her wedding gown in one of the shop at bugis area as her husband could not take leave to join her. In one of the studios, the changing area is actually a using a curtain drawn type and had a huge wall mirror. After she drawn up the curtain and start striping away, I notice that there is a small Lobang about 2 cm and looking through it, I can clearly see the reflection of her! While trying to put back her own dress after the third gown, she saw me in the reflection looking at her. For a sec, both of us stunned, not knowing what to do, I just smiled.

After we left the studios, she asked me " Do you like what you saw just now?"
I reply "I would love to have a better look again"
We checked into the budget hotel nearby and cum twice in her.
Bro, claps to u man...what if the child happen to be urs
Old 15-10-2013, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 21
Bravo-2-0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky80 View Post
Bro, claps to u man...what if the child happen to be urs
Bro Jacky,
She actually had a crush on me a few years ago but sort of "back away" when she know I am married. Anyway, she became a mother of a cute little boy 2 years after her marriage.

She told me that day that she is "safe" and I trust her.
It was clear that we are not going to ruin each other marriage and it was more like a ONS.

Cheers.
Old 15-10-2013, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post

Bro, perhaps you can summarise it instead, like what I did.

Hope to hear your story soon.
Old 17-10-2013, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
zqjwc4ever1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

I was at my regular facial joint for my facial appointment and as usual I will go to the toilet to pee before the session start as the session can take about 90mins long. As I open the toilet door, I saw a girl inside. She has her dress her rolled up to her hip and panties rolled down to her knees and half squatting over the toilet bowl, she was wiping her pussy. I was shocked and stood there staring at her and her pussy for a full 1 min. She was a pretty girl, very fair, about 1.7m tall, very long slim legs. She was so embarrassed that her her whole face was red and pinkish. By the time, we both recovered from our shock, it felt almost forever, she quickly pulled up her panties and roll down her dress. While I was admiring her, I could only say to her "why didn't lock door? I only wanted to use the toilet..Sorry". She quickly ran pass me towards the room she's supposed to be in, as she ran pass me, she gave me a quick shy look and whispered to me:"You very bad, keep staring at me". Oh mine, today is really my lucky day!
Old 18-10-2013, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 793 / Power: 14
tuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to beholdtuikboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zqjwc4ever1 View Post
I was at my regular facial joint for my facial appointment and as usual I will go to the toilet to pee before the session start as the session can take about 90mins long. As I open the toilet door, I saw a girl inside. She has her dress her rolled up to her hip and panties rolled down to her knees and half squatting over the toilet bowl, she was wiping her pussy. I was shocked and stood there staring at her and her pussy for a full 1 min. She was a pretty girl, very fair, about 1.7m tall, very long slim legs. She was so embarrassed that her her whole face was red and pinkish. By the time, we both recovered from our shock, it felt almost forever, she quickly pulled up her panties and roll down her dress. While I was admiring her, I could only say to her "why didn't lock door? I only wanted to use the toilet..Sorry". She quickly ran pass me towards the room she's supposed to be in, as she ran pass me, she gave me a quick shy look and whispered to me:"You very bad, keep staring at me". Oh mine, today is really my lucky day!
Got snap photo or not ha ha ha..
Old 18-10-2013, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Go buy toto.
Old 18-10-2013, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2609 / Power: 21
OsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond reputeOsamaBinLaden has a reputation beyond repute

was on the bus this morning on the way to work. sitting on the rear row of seats. halfway thru the journey there was this milf who boarded the bus with his son. wearing a very low neckline blouse. showing half ball. enjoyed the view throughout my whole journey. TGIF...!!!

To all bros who up me... THANKS...!!! I will up you as soon as I can... (please tell me your latest posting)
It's NOT the number of posts that counts. It's the QUALITY of the postings.
Old 18-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28719 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She quickly ran pass me towards the room she's supposed to be in, as she ran pass me, she gave me a quick shy look and whispered to me:"You very bad, keep staring at me". Oh mine, today is really my lucky day!
U should asked her whether need my help to clean her pussy

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 18-10-2013, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1215 / Power: 21
tigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud oftigersden has much to be proud of

This happened a few years back, I was working in KL then. As the company has a no smoking policy, I always make excuses to go to the stairwell to have a smoke. It was always kinda dark because there was no lighting, and the only lights comes from the building next to it, which was occupied by Indonesian cleaners working in a local government hospital.

It was around 7 pm, sun was about to set when I heard the sound of pails and water being splashed about. If you had been in an old building stairwell, you will notice the gaps in between the walls acts like windows, u can see out but they cannot see in, and thanks to me in the dark, I could see clearly what was going on.

A 20 plus years old lady was taking a bath at the building next door. It was some sort of balcony built from the kitchen, I was on the first floor and so was she. She was clad in a sarong wrapped around her chest and she was taking a shower not more than 20 metres away from me. I thought, ah just a normal shower, nothing to it. Then I saw her glance each direction and she took off the towel and bathed in the nude. Lets just say, the smoking session became a wanking session for me and thank god no one came to join me for a smoke. Saw her many times after that and also other ladies providing free shows, till I resigned late last year, no more free shows.
Old 21-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
condomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycondomers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigersden View Post
This happened a few years back, I was working in KL then. As the company has a no smoking policy, I always make excuses to go to the stairwell to have a smoke. It was always kinda dark because there was no lighting, and the only lights comes from the building next to it, which was occupied by Indonesian cleaners working in a local government hospital.

It was around 7 pm, sun was about to set when I heard the sound of pails and water being splashed about. If you had been in an old building stairwell, you will notice the gaps in between the walls acts like windows, u can see out but they cannot see in, and thanks to me in the dark, I could see clearly what was going on.

A 20 plus years old lady was taking a bath at the building next door. It was some sort of balcony built from the kitchen, I was on the first floor and so was she. She was clad in a sarong wrapped around her chest and she was taking a shower not more than 20 metres away from me. I thought, ah just a normal shower, nothing to it. Then I saw her glance each direction and she took off the towel and bathed in the nude. Lets just say, the smoking session became a wanking session for me and thank god no one came to join me for a smoke. Saw her many times after that and also other ladies providing free shows, till I resigned late last year, no more free shows.

Nice bro.. where is the building?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1