The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-11-2023, 12:02 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 2
HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

16 November 2023

Happy to be online to meet all SbF soon

Meet super SEXY curvy for doggy soon

+85267414132
Old 16-11-2023, 07:07 AM
Samster (A)

HennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to beholdHennesyXO is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Powerful Morning Starts with Doggy Position 🐕 💕
Old 16-11-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
juicemaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Hennessy bro. Can PM contact please? Thx
Old 17-11-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster (A)

JuiceMaster

+85267414132 WhatsApp
Old 17-11-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster (A)

Description

Horny Slutty Curvy
Old 18-11-2023, 03:55 AM
Samster (A)

Very Happy Friday For 2 Buddies coming together. Meet one each. WaWa and Joey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
Tonight on recommendation from my larp sup friend, we both went for a session, I booked joey and he booked Wawa.

I'm writing this fr with some regret. Because after this 100/100 FR her biz might get even better and I can't get any slots liao

I haven't pia MP for a long time (almost 4 years) due to COVID, no money etc , so I don't really have a benchmark but if I did this was a mind blowing session with Joey.

Looks: 8/10, I won't say got Xinjiang vibes but you certainly won't be disappointed for sure.

Boobs: c+ close to d, firm and perky with nice light brown nips.

Personality/gfe: 10/10, chatty candid and super service oriented, not a time watcher and wildly accomodating. Friendly and slutty at the same time

Massage: 7/10, she use strength and gave a good massage (not time watcher, slowly give a good massage for me)

What followed the massage is the mind blowing part, a long time ass rimming me and licking and sucking my balls and licking the perineum sent me to heaven. After that flipped me over and started licking me all over, I'm a huge french kisser and she obliged (yes I know she just ass rim me lol) wet and sensual kissing, then I requested 69 and she obliged too. At this point my little bro already exploding, so capped me and I tot she will start riding me. Instead she lifted my legs and ass rim me again! By the time i entered her I was rock hard and dying to hammer her in doggie, the moans were jav level and even Wawa next door started laughing. We finished in missionary and she used her pussy to grip me tight, that feeling was crazy! But the last part is the most crazy, she removed my cap and continued sucking the remaining cum on my dick. Insane!

So rest of the stats

AR: 10/10
Bbbj: 9/10
Ball sucking and body licking: 10/10
Kissing: 8/10
FJ: 10/10

Overall an unbelievable session, i don't believe after 4 year absence the standard got go so high bah! She must be an outlier, a so called gem! She got a regular who goes once or twice a week and I understand why!

She's going back possibly after cny so bros don't miss this!

Rtf: yes for sure!! Need to work hard and earn money to rtf!

...the moans were jav level and even Wawa next door started laughing...
Old 18-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster (A)

Ready to meet up again for weekend outing
Old 19-11-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 17
belgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to beholdbelgarion79 is a splendid one to behold

Got new Viet gal at this location. Body (boobs & ass) really top class no horse run!! Confirm plus chop can fight with jav kind.
Old 19-11-2023, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 18
marlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermarlboro79 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Try the new viet and was fantastic.

Body : slim and nice ass
Boob: firm and smooth

Thumb up
Old 19-11-2023, 07:24 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarion79 View Post
Got new Viet gal at this location. Body (boobs & ass) really top class no horse run!! Confirm plus chop can fight with jav kind.
sexy power up ... give you point for good review

Hope you can power me up for recommending a gem
Old 20-11-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlboro79 View Post
Try the new viet and was fantastic.

Body : slim and nice ass
Boob: firm and smooth

Thumb up

Old 20-11-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
JayF is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all

Gotta concur with all the bros here. Body and boobs are top notch. Like model standard.

Communication can be a problem though. English and Chinese can be hard for her to understand what you want. Its frustrating. Nice lady but not for me sadly.
Old 20-11-2023, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2758 / Power: 21
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HennesyXO View Post

Bro what the damage?

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 21-11-2023, 12:34 AM
Samster (A)

Ready For Action on Tueaday with XiXi super high quality service
Old 21-11-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster (A)

Smile Re: Dong Guan trained... 36D Boobs Massage Lovers and want soul gets suck out of body

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Bro what the damage?
Power Me Up ... please ,., I PM you the answer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1