The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 09-05-2004, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 386 / Power: 21
MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothbrush
i was in jb around city square on monday and suddenly remember samster talking about it.....
this place is damn hard to find.... try to search for it on monday while on my way to city square in the end i did not manage to locate it. just curious how it operated
After you come out of City Square, along the main road, turn left. You will be walking against the traffic.

Go straight and walk all the way. I think it will be across 2 or 3 main buildings after the traffic light. Look for a hotel which got a big entrance with a staircase. on your left. Note that the entrance is not those small staircase with just a small door. The entrance of the hotel is like an entire shop itself. And lastly, the staircase is not straight up to the second floor. There are twist and turn like walking in HDB flat. There is also a lift.

Below the hotel, you should see an uncle selling stuffs placing on a small table.

Happy exploring!
Old 09-05-2004, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 21
toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MachoDevilX
After you come out of City Square, along the main road, turn left. You will be walking against the traffic.

Go straight and walk all the way. I think it will be across 2 or 3 main buildings after the traffic light. Look for a hotel which got a big entrance with a staircase. on your left. Note that the entrance is not those small staircase with just a small door. The entrance of the hotel is like an entire shop itself. And lastly, the staircase is not straight up to the second floor. There are twist and turn like walking in HDB flat. There is also a lift.

Below the hotel, you should see an uncle selling stuffs placing on a small table.

Happy exploring!
thank for the information provide bro
Old 12-05-2004, 02:41 AM
Samster

MachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMachoDevilX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
thank for the information provide bro
No problem. Hope you enjoy the girls there.
It is always better for someone to guide you to a new place rather than exporing yourself and wasting time searching.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Samster

toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!toothbrush is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Ocean Hotel Level 4 Room34

Quote:
No problem. Hope you enjoy the girls there.
It is always better for someone to guide you to a new place rather than exporing yourself and wasting time searching.
As a cheongster.. have to cheong all sort of place hee.... unfortuately my kakis are more experience in LSB.... so just want try my luck when i pass by city sqaure... more curiousity rather than the actual FJ.. hee~ have to try cheong all sort of place in order to know which is the best

Last edited by toothbrush; 12-05-2004 at 12:55 PM.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:

Happy exploring!
haha i was passing by city square last night when im on my way to LSB.... did not manage to located the place... really dun have a sense of direction
Old 12-05-2004, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
haha i was passing by city square last night when im on my way to LSB.... did not manage to located the place... really dun have a sense of direction
If you are driving, must park your car at City Square then walk along the Jalan Wong Ah Fok road against the traffic. If in the car, you won't be able to find Ocean. Ocean is hiden between the shop houses.
Old 12-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
If you are driving, must park your car at City Square then walk along the Jalan Wong Ah Fok road against the traffic. If in the car, you won't be able to find Ocean. Ocean is hiden between the shop houses.
thank for the info... maybe i will try to follow some liao jiao next time...
Old 14-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
halexbonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dunno whether ocean hotel opens on saturday?
Old 15-05-2004, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halexbonk
dunno whether ocean hotel opens on saturday?
Of course.
Old 22-05-2004, 12:33 AM
taggy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

hi, what time does ocean hotel close ?
Old 22-05-2004, 02:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taggy
hi, what time does ocean hotel close ?
I am not too sure but I think should be until either 12am or 1am.
Old 22-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am not too sure but I think should be until either 12am or 1am.
bro u seem very familiar with this place must salute to u
Old 23-05-2004, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro u seem very familiar with this place must salute to u
I have been there a couple of times few months ago. Mostly just going up to see see. Just trying to explore different places in JB. But for RM60, can't really expect too much since the girls there got perform either BBBJ/BJ and simple catbath. And of course FJ.
Old 23-05-2004, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have been there a couple of times few months ago. Mostly just going up to see see. Just trying to explore different places in JB. But for RM60, can't really expect too much since the girls there got perform either BBBJ/BJ and simple catbath. And of course FJ.
has not really found the place yet despite the direction u gave me... dun really have a sense of direction... more curious rather than the FJ
JB is indeed a good place to cheong
cheers
Old 23-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
fugitivezzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
has not really found the place yet despite the direction u gave me... dun really have a sense of direction... more curious rather than the FJ
JB is indeed a good place to cheong
cheers
Bro, if u are walking, u come out from the entrence of city square which is not facing the custom. when u try to your left, the cars shd be coming towards your direction. Then u just walk straight, past some buildings, and u can see a stairways with the ocean paradise hotel sign, just go up and you will see your target.
If u are walking from the malaysia customs, u will most probably see a mobil station. After u walk past the station, turn to your left towards the small road, walk straight and then turn left. Then just continue walking till u see the staircase. This way would be easier if you r coming frm the customs. Hope it helps
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1